1995 Chevrolet Beretta

$63–$5,507

Overall

Awsome car

by Bobbee from New Jersey | March 27, 2011

I got this car from a dealer by trading in a '99 dodge caravan and got back about three grand for it "winning". the berreta is awsome i got it in the middle of a snow storm and right from the beggining it just drove through anyuthing in its way i was amazed by its great handling and power . before i got it i was not sure about how powerful it was going to be because it was a V6 i knew it would be more powerful than my dads car which is an '06 PT cruiser. when i took it for a test drive i loved everything about it and fell in love instantely! it was increadible how well it took corners and the excelleration was very powerfull i felt like i was in a camaro or something all in all it is a great car especially for the money (about 3 grand is what i payed for it) and i would definately recommend this to anyone who asked me

Great in the snow! But its had it's problems

by Chevyguy from Ohio | March 2, 2010

I inherited a 95 Z-26 in 2004 with only 33,000 miles. It had the valve gaskets replaced prior to that. In 2005, I had to have the valve gaskets replaced again. Somehow, transmission fluid was mixing with the coolent. A few months after that, the alternator had to be replaced 2 times. In 2006, the engine would sometimes die when the car was running but stopped, like at a traffic light. The alternator needle would bury itself or flop back and forth, then the engine would die, if I didn't put the car in neutral and gun the engine. This was somewhat remedied by a mechanic replacing the alternator flywheel with a larger sized one. It still acts up occasionally. In 2007, the rear defogger stopped working. Though it was repaired 3 times, it remains inoperable. I have a forced air heater sitting on the rear window deck that I can hook up to my cigarette lighter when needed. It's better than nothing but the electric window defogger was best, when it worked. The best attribute about my Berretta is it's reliability in the snow. Though I've had other cars with front wheel drive, none has been as reliable as my Beretta in the snow. Our area has had several snowstorms this winter. One storm was over 17". The Beretta plowed right through it!

Possibly the Best for the Price

by Lee from Atlanta, GA | December 4, 2008

Pros: -Excellent Reliability -Deceptively Powerful -Fuel Economy is excellent -Very nimble and responsive -Transmission is geared well -Engine sounds great with a new muffler -Body style fits with recent changes in popular style -V6 configuration (what I have) is very easy to maintain Cons: -Bucket seats sit a little bit low -Standard interior has cheap plastic parts -No power windows -No power side-mirrors -Has a factory defect involving an elbow in the intake -Front fender runs a little bit low I have heard of some lemons among berettas, but have had no reason to even dislike mine. I got it from a friend that drove it to and from college for 137,000 miles, mostly on the interstate. I love my car and would gladly recommend it to anyone I meet!

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Beretta