1999 Chevrolet Blazer

Available in 12 styles:  Blazer 2dr Base shown

Overall

99 Blazer lt

by steven7883 from | October 1, 2014

Got a 99 blazer and love it. had to replace tranny, water pump and radiator then did and oil change and new filters. also new tires but it drives and runs smooth love the feal and heaight perfect size. great vehicle no complaints

Very reliable

by suv fan from Maplewood, MN | June 17, 2014

I like how this Blazer drives. I like sitting up higher than a standard car. I love the sunroof. I like the back area with the cover that pulls out to conceal my belongings. It is just the right size for me, not too big or small. All controls are easy to find and access.

Do NOT buy this CAR!

by Not Buying This Car from Orlando, FL | April 10, 2014

I went and looked at this SUV. It was not cleaned out at all. A lot on it dose not work. Then when it was time to buy this SUV the dealer came back with a price that was more then double the listed price. Not worth over $1000 and they total was around $2800. Do NOT but this suv!

Good/bad

by Country903 from Carrollton Georgia | September 9, 2013

It's a great car but when I bought it their was different size tires all the way around none of them matched. The pictures on the Internet did not match the car I bought the grill was broke the back bumper was also broke both I had to replace but rather then that I love it

Not so reliable

by stressed out from Atlantic County, NJ | July 14, 2013

My truck was purchased used about 4 months ago and it has been parked or in a repair shop most of that time. I have replaced a fuel pump, starter, brake line, and have more maintenance to do. My biggest headache is that after the first two weeks, it does not start. No one seems to be able to find the trouble. I have it towed, it gets started, I take it home and the next morning nothing but click, click. Mind you I do like the look of the vehicle. When it runs I like the ride it gives.

Not a good car

by Rebel Squirrel from | March 9, 2012

My aunt bought a 95 blazer new in 94 or 95. it broke down for her every now and then. my aunt gave the car to my parents in 01 with like 60k miles on it. right when they got it, it needed a new muffler then later the transmission gave out. over the 5 years my mom drove that car it went threw 5 mufflers. the fuel injector needed to be replaced in 07 which cost $950 only for the transmission to give out again in 2008.

Built Chevy Tough

by BLAZER from Waterloo, IA | January 12, 2012

We have had a 1999 blazer for 10 years now. It has been a great car. The trainy did go at 100000, but other then that it has been perfect. Lots a wrecks have happened once kids took over but still was going strong. But now at 160000miles the trainy is slippin and the brake lines have broke twice, u jont a couple times and even a driveshaft needed replacing. It has been an amazing car for us and will miss it

nice

by dj from | June 26, 2010

looks good drives nice sound system great engine smooth abs no problem needs tires new shocks, brakes, manifold gasket,

Reliable and stylish

by Blazerman from Union City | September 24, 2009

Although no vehicle is perfect, my Blazer is both stylish and reliable. Gas mileage could be better.

S-10 Blazer

by Blazer Driver from Tahlequah, Oklahoma | April 19, 2009

Big spirit in a little package. The Blazer offers great gas mileage, great handling, and comfort. I would recommend this to a friend.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Blazer