1969 Chevrolet Camaro

Information Coming Soon

Overall

georgous

by camaro girl from FLA | October 25, 2013

georgous cars sharp looking turns heads show cars with glow girly also... a lot to restore but well worth it in the long run

In the family for years

by Dylan T from Kentucky | December 4, 2011

I'm the 3rd owner of an all original, matching #'s X55 Super Sport 350, The car sat in my parents garage without even being started since I had been born (18 years). And I made it a goal to finally get it running again. It turned over when we put a fresh battery in it, I was elated that it turned over after that long! We replaced the Distributor, Wiring, and Plugs, it started right up! and I've been driving it for 6 months now, I use it as a daily driver, It is very enjoyable to drive, and In my opinion more fun than the new ones, it's definitley not as safe but definitley more exciting.

Better this time around

by Sparky from Jersey Shore | October 15, 2011

since my last review I had the battery cables replaced (were originals) & dumped the 800cfm Holley in favor of a Summit Racing Carb. Now it's running great with no problems. More power at lower rpm's and I'm getting 20mpg instead of 14.They sparkplugs are no longer fowling out in stop/go traffic from running to rich.

A blast to drive.

by Sparky from Beachwood, N.J. | June 9, 2010

I have owned my 1969 Camaro for 20 years. The way is sounds when it's running is music to my ears. It handles better than most enthusiasts would be willing to admit. Own 1 and you will never let it go.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Camaro