2010 Chevrolet Camaro

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Awesome Awesome Awesome

by Camaro gurl from Portland, Or | January 24, 2014

I have a 2010 Chevy Camaro SS and I must say I am thoroughly impressed by the sexy exterior design, comfortable interior and power under the hood. I freakin' love this car and enjoy driving it every day. If you want power, dont waste your time with the RS. Just get the SS. Smooth shifting, heated seats (even for your back its heated, not just your bum), leather wrapped steering wheel. leather seats, & retro guages on the center console. This vehicle even helps alert you on the dash and audibly at a certain speed limit if you exceed it to avoid getting caught by the police for a speeding ticket. Chevy did a nice job bringing back a classic to the present times. Thumbs way up!

The most fun you'll have with 4 wheels!

by SSAdam from Memphis, TN | October 6, 2013

I traded my 2012 1LT/RS Camaro for this used 2010 1SS/RS Camaro. I went a little upside down in my trade, but don't regret one single dollar of it. If you're considering a Camaro, do yourself a favor and just go straight for the SS. A huge amount of V6 owners end up making this trade, so you might as well just learn from their mistakes and get it right the first time with the SS. This car is so much fun! The power, the sound of the V8 and the handling match the sexy looks. I also love the interior design. It's the right mix of retro and new-school. These are just fantastic cars and the Camaro community is really amazing, too. If you're on the fence about an SS, just go ahead and do it! You will never regret that purchase.

runs and looks good doing it

by robmaro from North Central Texas | May 29, 2013

sweetest car I have owned so far. I have had BB chevelles a MC SS an IROC Z. Recently went to KC Mo. and did 22.8 mpg at 80 mph.I had a 3rd gen Z was great on the road, but this car is really an all around balanced car. Mustang GT's don't even rev thier engine next to me at the stop light, cant get a Challenger to go either.....lol

Better looking than the original

by need 2 speed from Deptford, N.J. | December 18, 2012

This car drives as great as it looks. The interior is very comfortable , so much so you find excuses to drive it more. The look of the car, makes you want to stare at it all day. I just think that Chevrolet has just outdone itself on this one !! I've had Chevy's all my life, now I know why.....They're simply the BEST !! I still have my 97 Camaro RS...she 's retired to her position as queen of the garage, but she's made room for the new girl !

America's Car

by Student from New York, NY | December 11, 2012

I love my 2010 Camaro. Even though I did not get a V8, I am proud to be a owner of a Chevy. I love their warranty and certified service. If you want muscle, you want the Chevy Camaro.

Nice Ride

by Ubslow from Charleston, WV | December 5, 2012

Car is amazing. Love it's style and stance. The shifting on the 6spd auto sucks!!! Always feels like its a gear to advanced for my driving style, but has good power and gets compliments at every stop!!!

2010 Camaro RS/2SS

by nbuddo from STL | September 5, 2012

One of the best all around cars I've ever owned and driven for the price. Power on demand with the styling of a true muscle car. The looks of the body lines are aggressive and sleek. The LS3 has all the factory power that you could ask for and is matched perfectly to the 6 speed manual gearbox.

2010 Camaro SS

by Rick's SS from | August 7, 2012

We bought our 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS when there were none available to test drive in September 2009. It has retro old school styling with modern muscle power and conveniences. It's also a blast to drive!

2010 camaro rs

by rs camaro from chicopee,ma | July 30, 2012

bought this camaro rs , a real head turner, put a cold air intake in it and wow. fast car,I love it.

Fun car and easy to mod

by Cph from Yoakum tx | May 7, 2012

No problems with over 45k on the clock. Great car. Hard to see behind u when backing up. Great looking car.