2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Available in 10 styles:  2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Fun!

by First Camaro from Ogden, Utah | August 28, 2015

I read many reviews on this car before I bought one. I couldn't understand why some of the reviews complained about steering, and about lack of visibility. I took the car on a road trip of nearly 1000 miles (round trip). I drove on the freeway, highways, and residential areas. Visibility was never a problem, nor was handling. Overall, it's a really fun car to drive, and I was impressed on how comfortable the ride was on a long trip. Great car!

LOVE MY CAR

by LBADBUOY from LEROY, MI | October 25, 2014

We have wanted one for years. I retired 13 years ago and could not afford it. Well we thought, you can not take it with you so we bought one. WE LOVE IT SORRY WE WAITED SO LONG

Cam-a-ro? Cam-a-GO

by Car Guy from Milwaukee, WI | September 27, 2014

Car looks and handles like a dream. sometimes a mean growling dream. Gets about 25mpg overall. sightlines are limited as is noted but not a huge problem. Love this car!

Love it!

by Bobbie from Kingdom City, MO | September 16, 2014

I used to drive around seeing several cars and thinking, I wish I had that car. Since I've got my baby its no longer an issue. I love everything about it and will never regret buying her!

Love it

by Arthur lee from Houston tx | May 28, 2014

just stop by the car lot and just now just to pick up the car Camaro SS 2011 can't wait to start my new adventure in my new sports car.. I didn't have any intentions on buying a car that day but when I walked in the employees customer service and the motivation to make it work financially for me was excellent they literally worked a great deal for me to buy this car so I couldn't pass it up now I'm heading home in my new car :-)

2011 Chevy Camaro at Niello Acura - Awesome deal!

by MimiRox from NorCal | February 5, 2014

Bought a 2011 silver RS LT model that was fully loaded with a little over 2,000 miles on it. The price was better than fair so I picked up the extended warrantee for a few thousand more. The sales manager at Niello Acura in Sacramento was awesome to deal with. I had a few bumps in the beginning pricewise, but they came through with what I consider a great deal! I love the remote start. The only issue I have seen so far is the sun roof has a molding that catches upon closing and makes a snap noise. Will get that fixed with my extended warrantee. LOVE this car!

not a bad car

by steve from billerica mass | November 17, 2013

like the car hard to get the seat were you want it your head hits the headliner could be a better stereo i have the ss with rs package very heavy compared to my 2006 gto alot of blind spots

2011 Camaro Coupe

by Mailbox148 from New Haven, CT | June 4, 2013

WoW!; what a GREAT overall experience! 2011 V6, 1LT, manual 6spd with 312HP. I expected nice; but WOW! Plenty of get up and GO! 0-60 in like 4 seconds. This car can really stand up and move. The 312HP is akin to the older 350 SB Chevys in CI & displacement. The HP is not far from the old 396 BB with the lowest HP at 325. Cant say enough good about this car. VERY FUN to drive. Handles magnificent! Power through a sharp curve and there is NO body roll and the car dont even break a sweat and wheels stay firm on the ground. Even the reported "downside" that I had read "blind spots in cabin"....NOT! I can see perfectly ALL around in EVERY aspect. I also got like 32MPG highway; but I am a VERY conservative driver. Take a test drive and see what I mean!

comaro

by x corvette owner from naples fl. | May 21, 2013

have a hard time keeping the front in line wants to track to the right and will not stop straght, does not handle well in turns, i would not buy another. At 12,000 miles had to put new tires on the front. Been back to the dealor 3 times.

Best Muscle Car for the $$$

by CamaroKev from Flemington, NJ | April 21, 2013

I bought my Camaro 2LT RS and have been extremely impressed. From tight handling to the amount of power in the direct injection 3.6L V-6, this car is amazing. The 2011 has 312HP, enough to get up and move out. The 2LT RS comes fully equipped with the same amenities as a fully loaded V-8 Camaro. Heated seats, heated mirrors, leather sports seats, 20 inch rims, Halo Projector beam headlights, power sunroof, heads-up display and even paddle shifters. This car has it all, not to mention it's impressive looks. Even in this V-6, it still turns heads even four years after it's initial release. If you are in the market for a 2+2 seating vehicle, and do not mind a coupe, I'd highly recommend you take a look and test drive at the Chevy Camaro. All I can say is that you won't be disappointed.