2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Available in 10 styles:  2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Cam-a-ro? Cam-a-GO

by Car Guy from Milwaukee, WI | September 27, 2014

Car looks and handles like a dream. sometimes a mean growling dream. Gets about 25mpg overall. sightlines are limited as is noted but not a huge problem. Love this car!

Love it!

by Bobbie from Kingdom City, MO | September 16, 2014

I used to drive around seeing several cars and thinking, I wish I had that car. Since I've got my baby its no longer an issue. I love everything about it and will never regret buying her!

Love it

by Arthur lee from Houston tx | May 28, 2014

just stop by the car lot and just now just to pick up the car Camaro SS 2011 can't wait to start my new adventure in my new sports car.. I didn't have any intentions on buying a car that day but when I walked in the employees customer service and the motivation to make it work financially for me was excellent they literally worked a great deal for me to buy this car so I couldn't pass it up now I'm heading home in my new car :-)

2011 Chevy Camaro at Niello Acura - Awesome deal!

by MimiRox from NorCal | February 5, 2014

Bought a 2011 silver RS LT model that was fully loaded with a little over 2,000 miles on it. The price was better than fair so I picked up the extended warrantee for a few thousand more. The sales manager at Niello Acura in Sacramento was awesome to deal with. I had a few bumps in the beginning pricewise, but they came through with what I consider a great deal! I love the remote start. The only issue I have seen so far is the sun roof has a molding that catches upon closing and makes a snap noise. Will get that fixed with my extended warrantee. LOVE this car!

not a bad car

by steve from billerica mass | November 17, 2013

like the car hard to get the seat were you want it your head hits the headliner could be a better stereo i have the ss with rs package very heavy compared to my 2006 gto alot of blind spots

2011 Camaro Coupe

by Mailbox148 from New Haven, CT | June 4, 2013

WoW!; what a GREAT overall experience! 2011 V6, 1LT, manual 6spd with 312HP. I expected nice; but WOW! Plenty of get up and GO! 0-60 in like 4 seconds. This car can really stand up and move. The 312HP is akin to the older 350 SB Chevys in CI & displacement. The HP is not far from the old 396 BB with the lowest HP at 325. Cant say enough good about this car. VERY FUN to drive. Handles magnificent! Power through a sharp curve and there is NO body roll and the car dont even break a sweat and wheels stay firm on the ground. Even the reported "downside" that I had read "blind spots in cabin"....NOT! I can see perfectly ALL around in EVERY aspect. I also got like 32MPG highway; but I am a VERY conservative driver. Take a test drive and see what I mean!

comaro

by x corvette owner from naples fl. | May 21, 2013

have a hard time keeping the front in line wants to track to the right and will not stop straght, does not handle well in turns, i would not buy another. At 12,000 miles had to put new tires on the front. Been back to the dealor 3 times.

Best Muscle Car for the $$$

by CamaroKev from Flemington, NJ | April 21, 2013

I bought my Camaro 2LT RS and have been extremely impressed. From tight handling to the amount of power in the direct injection 3.6L V-6, this car is amazing. The 2011 has 312HP, enough to get up and move out. The 2LT RS comes fully equipped with the same amenities as a fully loaded V-8 Camaro. Heated seats, heated mirrors, leather sports seats, 20 inch rims, Halo Projector beam headlights, power sunroof, heads-up display and even paddle shifters. This car has it all, not to mention it's impressive looks. Even in this V-6, it still turns heads even four years after it's initial release. If you are in the market for a 2+2 seating vehicle, and do not mind a coupe, I'd highly recommend you take a look and test drive at the Chevy Camaro. All I can say is that you won't be disappointed.

Great Car

by Orange car driver from Mojave Desert, CA | March 16, 2013

Bought my 2011 Camaro SS used with 17,000 miles on it. Surprises: Visibility – A lot of professional reviewers ding it for poor visibility so I was expecting the worst. My first impression the first time I set in it was; “What are they talking about”. It’s little tough to maneuver it tight spaces but while driving, the views are great and; this is the first car I have owned that doesn’t have a huge blind spot on the rear drivers side. Cargo space – The trunk is huge and the rear seat folds down for even more flexibility. One could actually sleep in the trunk with the seat folded down! Refinement – I LOVE the heads-up display. The compass, thermometer, tire pressure sensor, and mileage monitor are all great. The airbag sensor in the passenger front seat is great for my kids. Gas Mileage – Not great in town but on the highway with the cruse set at 65mph, it get 25+mpg. That crazy for a 376ci engine!! Wheels – I like the fact the spokes on the rims are far enough apart that you can get you hand in between them to wash the inside of the rim. Seatbelts – If you are one of those old people who grew up with the seatbelts buried somewhere in the crack of the big bench seat of your Dad’s old Chevy. and still choose sometimes to go seatbelt-less for old-times sake; this is the car for you! It chimes once to remind you and that’s it. No continuous harassment like most other new cars. I was SHOCKED to learn that. As expected, the car is super fast, however it’s very well behaved, so at times it doesn’t feel fast. For example; probably due to the large tire size it doesn’t really want to light up the tires but it does launch pretty quick when I get on it a little bit. The ride is smooth but you still feel the road which could get a little annoying on rough city streets. It goes from 60 to 100 in what seems like a split second. As everyone else states, the seats are highly comfortably. The controls are laid out well and are for the most part intuitive. My Camaro has a sunroof which is a great option. I actually prefer it to a rag-top. . A lot of reviewers say the V6 is a better value but there is something about the sound of the V8 when you’re getting on it that V6’s can never match. But I guess some people aren’t in to that kind of thing. Bad: Can’t really think of anything. It is the best looking, most refined Camaro yet and for the money, probably the best deal you’ll find in a performance car. I dinged it a star for performance because to me, sometime it seems a little to refined and well mannered; but if you’re going to drive it much, that’s probably actually a good thing.

2011 CAMARO LT2 rs

by MY BLUE MAGIC RS IS AWESOME! from Florida | March 3, 2013

I purchase a used 2011 Camaro LT2-RS I could have purchased the SS if I wanted to-drove them both before purchasing-The SS is more powerul of course but honestly not by much-its power you really dont need and cant use in everyday driving the V6 is awesome and pushes 315HP which is FAST-you can pass just about anybody-I am not an aggresive driver in any way shape or form,but sometimes you need that extra push and the V6 has it- paying 8 to 10 grand more for 80 more horses in my opinion is just not worth the money-)buy your girlfriend a car with that cash!) I get compliments every where I go (I have the imperial blue which is a rare color)-I love my Camaro!-Its not for everyday driving I also have a Chevy Truck-I drive my Camaro on the weekends and keep her always indoors and garaged!Its a great car and the design is a head turner.The back seats are not to comfortable but I dont care I rarely if ever has more than 2 people in the car-and I dont sit in the backI sit in front of the steering wheel!--its a lotta fun!!!