2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Available in 11 styles:  2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

I LOVE THIS CAR

by KING from CHICAGO IL | June 23, 2014

I HAVE HAD THREE OF THEM 96,11,12 I AM 6,6 AND I FIT VERY WELL INSIDE 1SS HAS PLENTY OF POWER FOR THE PRICE . I VE BEEN ON LONG TRIPS AND FELT FINE AFTER. ITS WONDERFUL TO DRIVE A CAR THAT I DREAM OF HAVING WHEN I WAS A CHILD!!!! . THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS THAT I CANT DRIVE IT ALL YEAR LONG WINTER.

Camaro Crazy

by CRAZYD from surprise arizona | February 12, 2014

Went to Sands Chevrolet in Surprise Az to look at Camaros again, didn't think I could afford one but hooked up with another Camaro enthusiast who works there named Joe Tatman and he showed me I could afford one and completely walked me thru the process.. Drove my baby home the same day... Thanks to him I have a new respect for car salesman.. HE even takes my calls today weeks later and takes the time to talk with me.., Could not be happier.. Thank you Sands/Surprise and Joe Tatman.

Great driving experience

by Jeff from New York | October 23, 2013

I am not sure how this car can get a 1 or a 2 Star rating. If your looking for a roomy interior and great visibility why are you buying a sports car to begin with. We are very happy with our Camaro and suggest if in a mid life crisis such as myself to purchase one and have fun with it.

New 2012 45th Anniversary Edition Camaro

by Lophat from Chicago | September 13, 2013

Purchased a new 2012 Chevy RS Camaro convertible 45th Anniversary Edition in late August 13. The vehicle comes very well equipped with the exception of NAVI. It does come with On Star and a dynamite stereo system. I've looked at Camaros for over a year but did not do so seriously as I have 2 children and thought they would not fit in the rear seat. Much to my surprise my 13 and 14 year olds fit in the rear seat just fine (full disclosure: my wife is 5'4 and I'm 5'7 so we don't take up much space in the front.) I am very pleased with the space in the cabin but wonder why the seats feel somewhat stingy in the cushion width. I weigh 155 lbs and find myself wanting a wider cushion on longer rides. To be fair I've only had the vehicle 3 weeks now and may need to find the right adjustment. This vehicle came with 20" tires and the special anniversary rims so the ride is quite stiff but I expected such. I owned a 91 Camaro with a V8 that my wife did not care to drive but she finds this RS version with a V6 a joy to drive. It doesn't have break neck torque off the line but it has plenty of pick up for me. Driving with the top down you're still surrounded by rich sounds from the Boston Acoustic speakers even on the expressway, the bluetooth tethered phone sounds good on expressway with windows up. With the heads up display I have no need to look at the dashboard while driving. I haven't pushed the car very hard but I will say it has great pick up for a car equipped with a 6 cylinder. This may be a small sporty car but it feels heavy and solid. I don't say heavy in a bad way, this thing holds the road very well. The Camaro gives a really big bang for the buck. I complained about the narrow seat but that being my only complaint I have to say I am extremely happy with the purchase my problem now is that I take the long route to every destination and then I don't want to get out once I arrive. (I rated the reliability a 5 because there was no option to bypass this question and did not want to rate it low since I have no experience with this yet.)

Very nice car.. They have over done themselves

by mike from Arkansas | July 30, 2013

Drove the car before buying it. I bought it for my wife because she wanted something with a little more room for her and I to kinda pimp around in. We love it. We put the top down and let the wind fly.

Priced right.

by Coach Paul from Houston, TX | June 25, 2013

2012 Camaro 1SS 6-speed Manual Cons: Get the rear view camera. Visibility is limited. Trunk is spacious but entry is not. Larger cups in the cupholder interfere w/ shifting (avoid 7-11 Big Gulps). Windows are up too high. Driving with arm resting on open window unconfortable. Shifting gears (w/ Hurst shifter?) takes time to either adjust after break-in or just to get it right. You'll jerk the car a little shifting between 1st & 2nd for a while. Car feels very tame until you hit higher RPMs. Worst con is the forced shift from 1st to 4th when the computer thinks you're putting along in stop-and-go traffic. When that's not the case, you'll end up shifting from 1st to 4th and then back down to 2nd or 3rd to get needed power. No two ways about it. It's ANNOYING. Pros: Everything else. This car is VERY fun to drive and and the styling is just amazing. At $35K final price, you can't go wrong.

Wonderful 2012 Camaro Convertible

by Camaro Man from Hookstown, PA | June 23, 2013

Convertible is everything I dreamed of and more. Great performance & handling. GM did this on right.

Beautiful Car

by Jason from Detroit | June 6, 2013

I have a 2LT convertible, and overall this is an amazing car. The ride and handling are great, and the power and sound from the V6 is outstanding. I still can't believe a naturally aspirated V6 can make so much power and sound so good with a stock exhaust. I am still getting nowhere near the rated mileage, but it may not be fully broken in yet and it is hard to drive this car slowly. The fit and finish of the convertible top it very impressive. The interior lining of the top looks great and everything closes out nicely. They obviously sweat the details on the top design. Overall I like the interior design, but the plastic on the console seems cheap and the sunvisors on the convertible are a joke. They couldn't be any smaller or more flimsy. On the plus side the seats are very supportive and comfortable. It's a car you can't wait drive and everyone loves to look at.

Awesome

by Camaro Fan from El Centro, CA | June 5, 2013

My wife and I have previously owned Camaros and love the Ride, look and feel of the 2012 Camaro. This car is fun to drive as a car should be.

new cAR

by STEVEO from LIVINGSTON AL | June 4, 2013

GREATEST CAR I HAVE EVER BOUGHT THANKS THE WHAY YALL HELPED ME FIND THE EXACT CAR WAS UNBELIVEABLE EVERY THING WORKED OUT JUST RIGHT THANKS AGAIN