2013 Chevrolet Camaro

Available in 12 styles:  2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Worst quality vehicle I have ever owned.

by Disapointed Sports car enthusiast from Kansas City, MO | July 10, 2014

I have owned the car for 9 months now. I have had numerous concerns with the 6 speed manual transmission on the car, Including grinding/rubbing noises, and difficulty shifting. I have taken the car to the dealer and had them drive it with me, their transmission "expert" claimed that everything I was concerned about was normal for the Camaro SS. Needless to say none of the things I am concerned about are normal for a manual transmission, I guess they must be for a GM though. Additionally, the shift skip feature built into the 6 speed transmission completely defeats the purpose of having a manual transmission car! If I could go back, I would have bought a Mustang. Live and learn I guess..

2013 SS CAMARO CONVERTIBLE

by Bj'sCAMAROSS from Elkhart, Indiana 46514 | May 26, 2014

So What, the car is"old Tech," so am I. people complain about visually hard to see over the hood, well if you dont want a muscle car, then don't buy it, thats what is all about. MUSCLE and this SS is the car to have. My first Camaro was a 2013 RS Convertible, I like it so much I sold it and bought the SS Convertible, enough said.... Bj's Camaro SS

smoken hot 1lt in Detroit

by Dolph from Detroit, MI. | May 21, 2014

bought the 1lt september 2013, and Dude seriously!! this is a V6??!! fast car 323HP!! 6 speed manual!! it is a great sport car, handles great, off the line is a smile wide!! i ordered it with sun roof, back up camara a must,and the duel mode exhaust make it sound like a sport car!! polished 5 spoke aluminum rims, this car is a looker, i hear the guys talk about the car has only a V6, but i'm telling you it has as much horse power of the classsic cars of the "60s"/"70s", which i've owned a few, and this is one of the best cars i've owned, I would for sure recommend this car, Happy Trails!!

Great Sport Car, Poor reliability

by Tony from HUbert, NC | May 12, 2014

Hello everyone, my recent last month experience with my 2113 Camaro 1LT Coupe, had making me question the reliability and durability of the brand. Just imagine, having your entire tire assemble system with break pats and everything that comes with it, broke apart while you are driving above 70 miles an hours, YOLO, If you do! Welcome to my world. As I mention above, the car have less than 10,000 miles, I purchase this vehicle early May, last year. My story is going to sound like something that could only happen in the movies, however it happen to me. I was driving on West Virginia highway 75 south bound on a Sunday Morning, I was returning from the Naval Station Great Lakes, (my son graduated from recruit training) then unexpected happens, the right tire and the entire assembly system broke off the car, I saw the entire system, abandon my car and carry on moving forward. Without any exaggeration, I saw my life flash in front of my eyes, I thought I was a goner. Seeing your tire moving forward, while simultaneously trying to control the vehicle from colliding with the cemented median, was the worse experience yet, what a nightmare. This whole incident felt like I was hit by and IED in Iraq, what a scare. My question to anyone is, how is this possible? Please can someone help explain what the heck happing here, I didn’t hit anything, and however I was driving a little over 70 miles per hour. Nevertheless is has been almost a month with no feedback from Chevrolet, they are sure not working on getting me a respond. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Best car iv owned

by Cammy from frankfort, il | May 12, 2014

super sporty, head turner, fun to drive. Steven Bruno who sold me the car at Phillips chevy in frankfort was super helpful knew exactly what i wanted i would definitely go back to him !

Fastest Car I've owned

by GO Real Fast from Houston Texas | February 15, 2014

The ZL-1 is not only fast but underprised as compared to ZR-! Corvett,and it has a back seat . Any one who has ever ridden in one needs neck insurance ,as tthis car will pop your neck on acceleration. I plan to take car to West Texas ans open it up. Just step on the gas and hang on.

Awesome Smooth Power

by Gohootie from Fort Woth, Texas | November 27, 2013

My 2013 Camaro ZL! is a driving experience. Smooth power in auto and jaw dropping power using the paddle shifter. Perfect exhaust note and very quiet inside when driving. Heads up display is very useful, no having to take your eyes off the road. Seats are very comfortable for my 6'1" build. The massive brakes are sure to stop you at any speed. No brake fade. Only issue is the gas mileage, under 20 mpg, but hey its a high performance car, not your daily grocery getter. Very pleased with performance and quality build.

New camaro is awesome

by Compulsive camaro owner from Southeastern Wyoming, Northeastern Colorado | November 13, 2013

I bought a 2013 ZL1 Camaro and absolutely love it. I have only had one problem in 8400 miles. The ecm had a short which the dealership fixed and since then no problems. Absolutely addictive acceleration. Ridiculously fast. Handles like a go-cart. Still gets over 20 mpg. Factory tires (goodyear eagle f1 supercar gen 2s) are horrible.

Trojan Horse Of Value

by St.Claire from Lansing, Michigan. | October 30, 2013

2013 LS1 (entry/base) Silver Ice with black steel Mags, matching Silver Ice wheel rings, Black Interior. Serving Suggestion Jackpot. Been watching these inconceiveably beautiful Ponies since 2010. Test drove it home and that was it. Now these several years later, I finally got one from the heart of the keg. The 3.6 DOHC 24 valve (323 HP) come with! It purrs at anything over 2,000RPM (goes to 7,000). Step on it and it screams.! Six speed clutch/stick balked me at first, but fools rush in when its a stick shift Camaro, now after 4 weeks on the road its a no brainer, except for the fun of it. And loaded with power mirrors, windows, door locks, tilt/telescope, cruise, air, rear defogger, etc. etc. etcetra. Almost sold my truck and paid more for a new one. Decided to keep it for a "beater" for winter and hauling. Best thing I ever did. Have cake, eat too. Research until you drop. This car is based on the Holden racing platorm, Zeta II. You can feel the quality. This is your dream car. Dont deny it. Its the one. But its real. Go and drive it. In every way possible, this the most beautiful car on the road, and the best of its kind ever. See you at the beach!

GM "What Quality Control" ?

by Buuud from NJ | October 25, 2013

Problem 1: When I first picked up the car it exhibited a loud creaking noise from the bad front end bushings. Problem 2: Driver side weather-stripping kept falling down out of its channel. Problem 3: After 5 months of ownership I was driving the car I noticed a slight shuddering of what I thought was something with the motor. It would start at about 1400 rpms during acceleration. On 8/30 I brought the car to Dealership to have a mechanic test drive the car with me. The mechanic told the service coordinator it feels like its misfiring. The coordinator scheduled me to bring in the car on 9/9. I took off from work and had the car there at 7:30am, First Repair Attempt. At 9:14 am they gave it back to me and said they switched coils and tuned the motor and it was fixed. At 10:07 that same morning I was back at Dealership with the car having exactly the same problem, Second Repair Attempt, kept the car for the rest of the day. Received a call at 4:30 to pick it up stating it was fixed. Test drove the car the next morning which it then exhibited the same problem. Took off from work again the following Monday on 9/16 and had the car back at Dealership at 7:30 am, Third Repair Attempt. By 11:00 am after troubleshooting the car they gave it back to me stating they are not sure what the problem is but seems to be a transmission module and will contact GM tech support. I took the car home and received a call from the dealer about 4:30 that afternoon stating they were told to change the torque converter which would have to be ordered and the car would have to be left in the shop for a few days. On 9/23 at 5:00pm, I brought the car to Dealership, Forth Repair Attempt. I received a call on Wednesday 9/25 at 5:00pm that the car is ready which I then picked it up. Bad torque converter. Problem 4: Metallic sound from driver side rear. Lug nuts loose. Tightened myself. Sound gone. Contacted GM to inform of issues. Was told 7 or 8 trips to the dealership on a new car is OK as long as they honor their warranty. GogetteM