2013 Chevrolet Camaro

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fastest Car I've owned

by GO Real Fast from Houston Texas | February 15, 2014

The ZL-1 is not only fast but underprised as compared to ZR-! Corvett,and it has a back seat . Any one who has ever ridden in one needs neck insurance ,as tthis car will pop your neck on acceleration. I plan to take car to West Texas ans open it up. Just step on the gas and hang on.

Awesome Smooth Power

by Gohootie from Fort Woth, Texas | November 27, 2013

My 2013 Camaro ZL! is a driving experience. Smooth power in auto and jaw dropping power using the paddle shifter. Perfect exhaust note and very quiet inside when driving. Heads up display is very useful, no having to take your eyes off the road. Seats are very comfortable for my 6'1" build. The massive brakes are sure to stop you at any speed. No brake fade. Only issue is the gas mileage, under 20 mpg, but hey its a high performance car, not your daily grocery getter. Very pleased with performance and quality build.

New camaro is awesome

by Compulsive camaro owner from Southeastern Wyoming, Northeastern Colorado | November 13, 2013

I bought a 2013 ZL1 Camaro and absolutely love it. I have only had one problem in 8400 miles. The ecm had a short which the dealership fixed and since then no problems. Absolutely addictive acceleration. Ridiculously fast. Handles like a go-cart. Still gets over 20 mpg. Factory tires (goodyear eagle f1 supercar gen 2s) are horrible.

Trojan Horse Of Value

by St.Claire from Lansing, Michigan. | October 30, 2013

2013 LS1 (entry/base) Silver Ice with black steel Mags, matching Silver Ice wheel rings, Black Interior. Serving Suggestion Jackpot. Been watching these inconceiveably beautiful Ponies since 2010. Test drove it home and that was it. Now these several years later, I finally got one from the heart of the keg. The 3.6 DOHC 24 valve (323 HP) come with! It purrs at anything over 2,000RPM (goes to 7,000). Step on it and it screams.! Six speed clutch/stick balked me at first, but fools rush in when its a stick shift Camaro, now after 4 weeks on the road its a no brainer, except for the fun of it. And loaded with power mirrors, windows, door locks, tilt/telescope, cruise, air, rear defogger, etc. etc. etcetra. Almost sold my truck and paid more for a new one. Decided to keep it for a "beater" for winter and hauling. Best thing I ever did. Have cake, eat too. Research until you drop. This car is based on the Holden racing platorm, Zeta II. You can feel the quality. This is your dream car. Dont deny it. Its the one. But its real. Go and drive it. In every way possible, this the most beautiful car on the road, and the best of its kind ever. See you at the beach!

GM "What Quality Control" ?

by Buuud from NJ | October 25, 2013

Problem 1: When I first picked up the car it exhibited a loud creaking noise from the bad front end bushings. Problem 2: Driver side weather-stripping kept falling down out of its channel. Problem 3: After 5 months of ownership I was driving the car I noticed a slight shuddering of what I thought was something with the motor. It would start at about 1400 rpms during acceleration. On 8/30 I brought the car to Dealership to have a mechanic test drive the car with me. The mechanic told the service coordinator it feels like its misfiring. The coordinator scheduled me to bring in the car on 9/9. I took off from work and had the car there at 7:30am, First Repair Attempt. At 9:14 am they gave it back to me and said they switched coils and tuned the motor and it was fixed. At 10:07 that same morning I was back at Dealership with the car having exactly the same problem, Second Repair Attempt, kept the car for the rest of the day. Received a call at 4:30 to pick it up stating it was fixed. Test drove the car the next morning which it then exhibited the same problem. Took off from work again the following Monday on 9/16 and had the car back at Dealership at 7:30 am, Third Repair Attempt. By 11:00 am after troubleshooting the car they gave it back to me stating they are not sure what the problem is but seems to be a transmission module and will contact GM tech support. I took the car home and received a call from the dealer about 4:30 that afternoon stating they were told to change the torque converter which would have to be ordered and the car would have to be left in the shop for a few days. On 9/23 at 5:00pm, I brought the car to Dealership, Forth Repair Attempt. I received a call on Wednesday 9/25 at 5:00pm that the car is ready which I then picked it up. Bad torque converter. Problem 4: Metallic sound from driver side rear. Lug nuts loose. Tightened myself. Sound gone. Contacted GM to inform of issues. Was told 7 or 8 trips to the dealership on a new car is OK as long as they honor their warranty. GogetteM

2013 Camaro

by Speed from Wisconsin Rapids, WI | October 14, 2013

Beautiful Car! Everything I expected and more. Love the styling and the Inferno orange metallic. I would definitely recommend.

Most fun to drive

by Gearhead from Staten Island,NY | September 22, 2013

I have the 2SS with the RS package convertible. This car has a lot of power, it's a lot of fun to drive, and it's pretty good on fuel. Just one change on the interior I would do with the parking brake.

best car ever owned

by husband dream car from lathrop, CA | September 22, 2013

Cindy banning from Tracy Chevrolet is the best. Her and Stacy in financing got us a awesome deal, price was perfect and they had a large variety for us to choose from. Cindy also had the camero we talked about and we love it!!! We strongly recommend Cindy banning at Tracy Chevrolet.

Best car ever

by Camaro man from Miami, FL | September 9, 2013

Can't say anything wrong about this car. Everything is amazing. Added racing stripes and changed wheels. What a difference this made.

nice ride

by shone from waldorf, md | August 29, 2013

I like my car, but my son loves it!. I'm impressed with the vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.