2014 Chevrolet Camaro

Available in 13 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

the 2LT

by cassanova d camaro from philadelphia | March 18, 2016

the base camaro is good ,but the 2LT is great! If your gonna spend the money for this car get the 2LT,it has all the options to really enjoy this car.

More than I expected

by Jack from Ventura, CA | January 27, 2016

This is the third Camaro I've owned, and they just keep on getting better! I had a '95, a '99, and now I have a '14, bright yellow convertible. The designers and engineers at Chevrolet have outdone themselves on this new design. The same muscle car feel, yet elegant, sleek and as always, a real head turner! Way to go, Chevy! You batted a thousand again!

The Breakdown

by SeGa from united states | October 17, 2015

The Chevy Camaro falls into the same group of muscle cars as the Dodge Challenger and the Ford Mustang. I prefer the Camaro over them all for several reasons, such as style,comfort and the Chevrolet brand name which is a personal preference. However there is an enormous problem with resale on all the above listed vehicles. Depreciation is the name of this problem, however it is really only specific with the v-6 models of these cars. Do yourself a huge favor and spend the extra money on the v-8 model. After all they are American muscle and the v-6 models are a shameful representation of the cars. Do the research before you purchase. Trust me I know several people who fell into the depreciation black hole with all of the above listed cars which had the "economical" v-6 option. Muscle car and economical mix like oil and water so don't drink the Kool-Aid and if you want a v-6 don't buy todays modern muscle.

2014 Camaro ZL1 Review

by Trent's Camaro ZL1 from Mechanicsville, MD 20659 | October 5, 2015

As the review indicates I was overall very pleased with this car purchase; especially, since it was bought sight unseen. As an added feature it came with the 650 HP upgrade from Ligenfelter Performance, a $3,000.00 add-on, neither reflected in the write-up or the price of the car.

This Car is Insane

by Jeff from | August 26, 2015

I had only heard good things about this car so I decided to get one and have never had any car as amazing as this one. It's stylish, fast, and really reliable. The blindspots take getting used to, but it has never been an issue.

Very Classy

by 1Bronko from Johnston, Iowa | August 8, 2015

Gm did a outstanding job on the Camaro.Elegant and Fast. What a combonation. I will be buying a convertible manual ss.

Camaro

by Ed from Virginia | June 1, 2015

Is everything I expected and more. A sport car enthusiast would prefer the manual transmission over the automatic. Overall this car has been everything I wanted and much, much, more

Three time buyer

by OldSchoolSassiness from Huntington, WV | April 19, 2015

This car is sweet and sleek. It's more than sporty. It drives like a dream. I feel like the gas mileage is better than expected. The back seat is not for tall people and there are blind spots. Once you adjust and learn to adapt to the blind spots, it's smooth sailing. I use to buy Mustangs but this car surpasses the "stang" hands down! When I "drop the top", it's the icing on the cake!

No better car

by Camaro kid since forever from Oklahoma City | March 14, 2015

The last Camaro I had the chance to own was a 1968, miss it so much. This is the first body style I've liked since then. The SS V-8 426 hp, lean and mean. A lot of people complain about blind spots, but I was driving a HHR panel, with NO windows..so I can see everything from the 'Maro. This car is AMAZING. It flat runs first of all. Some people complain about the comfort, but it's like my 2nd skin. I feel at home when I'm in the car. The trunk is NOT an issue at all. Hauls groceries just fine, and can haul bigger stuff by pulling down the back seat. This car is FAST. It HUGS the corners, it's awesome. Trying to get through traffic, get something when you step on it, you GO!! I love the interior. It's comfortable and laid out well. I do find the touch screen to actually be a bit distracting. I would prefer just a radio and CD player, cause I don't need navigation etc with OnStar. In a nutshell, I love this car and it's never going anywhere.

GREAT CAR

by Old but still young at heart from Berea, Ky. | January 26, 2015

I have been wanting one of these cars since they come out with this new body style, but didn't think I could afford it. But I walked into a great deal. This car is just SICK, it is fast, great looking inside and out and looks like it is going a 100 mph setting still. I have the manual transmission and the cutch takes a little getting use to, but I love the performance. I have drove Mustangs and they don't even come close to this car. This car feels heavy, and very stable. There is one down side, you have to be careful because you can find yourself doing 80 or 90 when it feels like you are going 50 mph.