2014 Chevrolet Camaro

Starting MSRP

Overall

Camaro

by Ed from Virginia | June 1, 2015

Is everything I expected and more. A sport car enthusiast would prefer the manual transmission over the automatic. Overall this car has been everything I wanted and much, much, more

Three time buyer

by OldSchoolSassiness from Huntington, WV | April 19, 2015

This car is sweet and sleek. It's more than sporty. It drives like a dream. I feel like the gas mileage is better than expected. The back seat is not for tall people and there are blind spots. Once you adjust and learn to adapt to the blind spots, it's smooth sailing. I use to buy Mustangs but this car surpasses the "stang" hands down! When I "drop the top", it's the icing on the cake!

No better car

by Camaro kid since forever from Oklahoma City | March 14, 2015

The last Camaro I had the chance to own was a 1968, miss it so much. This is the first body style I've liked since then. The SS V-8 426 hp, lean and mean. A lot of people complain about blind spots, but I was driving a HHR panel, with NO windows..so I can see everything from the 'Maro. This car is AMAZING. It flat runs first of all. Some people complain about the comfort, but it's like my 2nd skin. I feel at home when I'm in the car. The trunk is NOT an issue at all. Hauls groceries just fine, and can haul bigger stuff by pulling down the back seat. This car is FAST. It HUGS the corners, it's awesome. Trying to get through traffic, get something when you step on it, you GO!! I love the interior. It's comfortable and laid out well. I do find the touch screen to actually be a bit distracting. I would prefer just a radio and CD player, cause I don't need navigation etc with OnStar. In a nutshell, I love this car and it's never going anywhere.

GREAT CAR

by Old but still young at heart from Berea, Ky. | January 26, 2015

I have been wanting one of these cars since they come out with this new body style, but didn't think I could afford it. But I walked into a great deal. This car is just SICK, it is fast, great looking inside and out and looks like it is going a 100 mph setting still. I have the manual transmission and the cutch takes a little getting use to, but I love the performance. I have drove Mustangs and they don't even come close to this car. This car feels heavy, and very stable. There is one down side, you have to be careful because you can find yourself doing 80 or 90 when it feels like you are going 50 mph.

2014 1LS Camaro

by Jim from Ohio | November 2, 2014

Second Camaro in two years- wanted a stick this time. Plenty of power, easy to drive. Heard nothing but complaints about the Hill Hold and Skip Shift features online, yet I can manage to drive the car without either being an issue. The good- the styling anf great gas miliage. The bad- interior design and ergonomics is just plain wrong. No gentle way to put it. You can get used to it for somewhat longer drives, but the seat angle, limited visibility and passenger seat placement are just plain not planned out.

The One

by Q from Atlanta, Georgia | October 26, 2014

I purchased my 2014 2SS in June of 2014. I am happy to say its the best toy I have ever purchased in my 48 years on this planet.It doesnt have the comfort of a Caddy but if you're looking for that kind of comfort you're in the wrong vehicle. Speed, power, and beauty all wrapped into one. Performance and appearance wise I think this vehicle is tops. You cannot please everyone , but this car is a must drive and form your own opinion.

Chevy Camero American Power

by David Parhamd from Swainsboro Georgia | October 10, 2014

Great car, fun to drive and very responsive. We purchased ours at Daniels Chevrolet in Swainsboro GA and could not ask for a better purchasing experience.

It's got a smirk on it's face

by New Camaro owner from North Palm Beach FL | September 30, 2014

Lots of power for when you need the get up and go. Only negative is, it does have blind spots, wish they would have put a back up camera on all models. Passenger seat also sits very low, people unable to see out front window unless very tall. It's a great car to drive and a real looker!

BEST CAR, BEST Sales Woman

by Love the car from Atlanta, GA | August 25, 2014

I purchased my beautiful decked out red 2014 Chevrolet Camaro on Saturday in Atlanta, I went to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet to purchase it. I went into the dealership and had the best experience ever, but the dealership wasn't the icing on the cake, it was the pleasant and kind sales woman Machla Valbrun. She really showed interest into why I was buying the vehicle and she also listened to exactly what kind of car I wanted. Most car salesman would try and get you into any car, and it wouldn't matter to them if you liked it or not, but she actually took and her time, and didn't the sale, she was very passionate about the sale, and knew everything there was to know about the car she was selling me, it was like as if the manual was embedded in her head. She not only sold the car to me with greatness, but she also was able to get me a great price for it as well. She put me in a brand new red 2014 Chevrolet Camaro, for $400 a month with a small down payment that was not expensive at all!!!!!! Best car sales woman I ever encountered, there needs to be more car salesman like her at every dealership. I love my car, and I thank her so much, best investment I ever made, and she made it so easy and comfortable for me. I recommend my friends, family, just everybody to her. Just go to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Duluth GA, at Gwinnett Place, and make sure you ask for the great Machla Valbrun, and she can get you into a car, and you will be as happy as me.

first new car in 14 years

by Santa Pat from Irving, TX | August 24, 2014

I have always enjoyed a convertible and have not had one for about three years and missed it a lot. I had a dream car in 1964 and another in 1993.