2015 Chevrolet Camaro

Starting MSRP

Overall

Roll and kick 2015 LT2 RS

by Coaster from Florida | April 16, 2016

Typically in 1rst 2nd 3rd and 4th gears in manual mode this car runs strong at high RPMS and is pushing you while you are close to the rear drive wheel and steers great like a roller coaster ride. It hops up at start off like a power-on take-off and then I feel hotter than a rollin' dice. Step right up, chum, and watch the kid lay down the rubber road, ride to freedom! Advice: Learn to drive the car. This car is well built to be driven to performance. The ride and performance gets even better as the car is broken in.

love it

by sports convertible cars are my favorite from port richey fl. | March 4, 2016

Dave and his son were very helpful and excellent they made the process of buying my new car easy I would co back to Freemans if I ever needed another car

1993 chevy pickup most reliable Or 76 Buick lesabr

by Stop me Red from Decatur | February 24, 2016

Car is great the tires that GM put on it perillei or how ever you spell it cant get set to balance the first st had flat spots because it set for year but were better than new ones they put on it got to get it back tomorrow shoud put michelen like on most trucks or somthing better ,only problem.Its V 6 runs like v 8 and not one of 70 models with 195 hp it great driving riding car once get wheel hop out and handles great great response in curves

2015 Camaro Convertible

by dudajack from Memphis, TN | February 22, 2016

This car gets complements and looks from everyone. I needed/wanted a convertible and felt this had a better look and value vs. the Ford Mustang. The performance is good for the v6 , but the gas mileage is not close to the stickers claims.. The best I have seen is 21 mpg on the highway. I would recommend this car for looks and handling. For ease of getting in and out of the car - maybe.. Only complaint is the huge doors - you need a really wide parking space or just keep driving.. GREAT with the top down.. Any flaws are forgotten when top is down.

2015 ss camaro

by rubber ducky from fontana ca | February 15, 2016

Excellent car very smooth the power is there when need it extremely comfortable does better on gas then I thought it would.

crooked steering wheel

by acer from central indiana | January 26, 2016

Nice car but steering wheel is positioned a little to the left????????????????? Do not really know what else to add. Nice car but steering wheel is crooked. There is conversation on the web about this and gm knows about it as well. Like the performance and looks.

I love my camaro

by buckgirl from Saline louisiana | January 25, 2016

I don't know what to say other than I absolutely love everything about it! So much power and it is a beautiful car.

not a great daily driver but will get attention

by broncosguru from Myrtle Beach, SC | December 14, 2015

So I will start with I’m writing this based on a v6 model. The engine performance and handling is ok to get the V6 going at a pace that is engaging you will need to get the rpm’s pretty high. I drive a lot for work and a few weeks ago I wrecked my work car which is a 2013 Toyota Prius and they gave me a 2015 v6 Camaro as a rental for two weeks. The acceleration can be fun and the cornering at speed is ok to good depending on the turn. It does have a fairly wide body stance to help hold in the turns. This car really does grab attention I had a red one and was told several times it was a great looking car so if you’re looking for something that will get attention this will do the job. Overall this cars interior was pretty basic in fit and quality to be honest my Prius has a better overall interior fit and finish. Also far from the most comfortable car to drive once again my Prius destroyed this car in overall comfort in ride and interior comfort. The only comfort feature this car did better than my normal car was it was a quitter ride on the interstate. The suspension is very stiff which is to be expected from a sports car but you felt every single bump in the road and speed bumps would make me think something was going to fall off the car. This car should almost be a two seater the rear seat is near worthless unless you are putting a child back there but any type of distance travel for anyone over 5ft tall in the rear seat would be really uncomfortable. Overall if you want a car that will grab attention and can be a little fun to drive this vehicle could work for you. If you drive a lot or carry more than two passengers at all I would probably look elsewhere. Once again this opinion is coming from someone who has put 140,000 miles on their car in 3 years so my needs may be different than yours but I’m also not comparing to any kind of luxury car by any stretch of the means.

Love my Camaro

by JoeRoe from Hawaii | November 12, 2015

I love my Camaro. The only thing I found that I did not like is grabbing a hold of the seat belt to fasten it. Other than that. It's a dream come true.

I love my camaro

by TRON from Chatsworth GA | October 6, 2015

I just bought my 2015 Camaro and I do love it. the look of it is so sexy .we say she is a sexy girl. but I do love how it drives and how it handles. thank you Chevrolet for making the 2015 Camaro you did a awesome job. . I LOVE IT...