1993 Chevrolet Cavalier

$3–$5,227

Overall

Hated it !!

by DoneWithChevy from KY | July 22, 2009

I bought mine in Nov 08, its now July 09 .. haven't even had it for a year and I've had nothing but problems out of it. Every week there was something new to fix, I've definately put 3x's the money in it than what I paid for it.. until today, I decided I'm done with it. It's now for sale.. I feel terrible for whoever buys it because its been NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS!!

Most Reliable Car I have ever driven

by Mr. Heat from Grand Rapids, Michigan | April 20, 2008

I Bought this car used, it had 102k miles and ran great. Only problem I ever had with it was a squirl had chewed throught the radiator hose and had to replace the thermostate because of it. Great milege, great handling and very very reliable. Great teen car. Even with the I4 2.0 liter it had some pick up to it, even more so with the V6. Wish I still had it, got rear ended. Definantly recomended especially with gas the way it is.

My Work Car

by Hard Worker from Durham, NC | November 12, 2006

I bought this '93 Cavalier RS Wagon about a year ago for my second job. I do alot of running around, and it's good on gas. In the course of one year i've tacked on 60,000mi for my second job, and it's very reliable and very peppy. It's 3.1L V6 makes 140hp and gets it moving very quickly. I would recommend this car to anyone in the market for a low maintnence small peppy car.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Cavalier