2007 Chevrolet Cobalt

Available in 8 styles:  2007 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Super awesome car.

by Merry Brasil from Lakewood Washington | June 16, 2015

I got a super awesome deal at LG auto on pacific ave Lakewood Washington! super friendly staff , lots of laughs and great deals! I highly recommend this dealership!! As for the car i cant wait to get on the road!

Most reliable car ive ever owned

by Tiffy from albany ga | April 27, 2015

I love my Chevy Cobalt its dependable my salesperson Valerie has the most professional , attitude that I know, I enjoyed my buying experience and would advise anyone to go and see her for there car buying needs.

Pretty good car

by Cobalt Driver from Richmond, VA | December 29, 2014

I purchased my 2007 2-door Chevy Cobalt back in 2007 and have been driving my car for about 7 years now. It was my first car, I take very good care of it with regular oil changes and maintenance work. I think this car was perfect for my college years and during my single life but as far as trying to fit more than 2 people comfortably it turns out to be a major fail. The backseat leg space is null unless your passenger is under the age of 5. This car is definitely not the best fit for tall people. My husband who is over 6'4 is not comfortable riding in my vehicle for long periods of time because of lack of leg and ceiling space. The interior material is feels and looks cheap. There's pretty much nothing luxury about this car. I will say that minus numerous recalls, most problems with my car has been minor or routine maintenance (replaced struts, breaks, tires). A plus with this car is definitely the gas mileage. My drive to and from work use to be around a 45 minute drive on the highway and I got really good gas mileage. I currently have 112,000 miles on my car and it's still rolling. Overall I would recommend this car to someone who is looking for the basics and to get them from point a to z, looking for good gas mileage and a pretty affordable vehicle. This is the car for you.

GOOD PRICE AND DEALERSHIP

by LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL from lancaster, pa | November 17, 2014

I purchased a 2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Standard transmission for my son from Mike at Twin PInes Auto in Ephrata, Pa. We were very happy with the price, car condition and friendliness of Mike. The car has served him very well with no mechanical issues. We would definitely consider buying another car from them in the future.

I paid too much

by GO BLUE from Norfolk, VA | June 7, 2014

other than the fact that on long car rides your back will start to hurt while driving or back seat passengers will feel cramped if the front two seats are pushed back for larger people. I paid $2500 extra for this car for the simple fact that it was the exact car i was looking for and wasn't sure i was going to be able to find it again. plus it had low mileage. so by the time i pay it off it should have less than 100k on it. Since i take car of cars like they are babies this car will last me as long as i want...i might even replace the transmission when it goes bad just because i love this car.

GREAT CAR OVERALL

by VEE from CA | April 15, 2014

LOVE MY LITTLE CAR SO FAR!! EXCEPT I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR & MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON & OFF! IDK WHAT THE DEAL IS BUT I WAS TOLD IT HAS TO DO WITH THE GAS CAP! OTHER THEN THAT NO PROBLEMS. GREAT ON GAS TOO :)

Great Place

by Grandberry KId from Grandberry TX | March 6, 2014

Excellent Service, Great sales staff willing to work with you to find a mutually beneficial sales point. They really went the extra mile to make a deal.

2006 Chevy Cobalt Ls Coupe

by Baltxo from Florida | October 2, 2012

I bought my cobalt 3 years ago now w/ just over 30k miles on it. I've kept up with the regular maintenance & always gotten my oil changes at 3k miles. It drives just as well as it did the day I drove it off the lot. Its been reliable to the max & never left me stranded. I've got just about 75k miles on her now & the gas mileage has even improved! I love my cobalt (:

2007 colbolt

by SilverSkarlet from California | September 1, 2012

I love my little car! No problems yet! I dig the bright electronic gage and the center console <3 I only wish there was a little more room in the back seat.

Good car

by Cobalt07 from Goodland, Ks. | July 2, 2012

Bought a 2007 Cobalt Ls 2 door from a private owner. Reasonable price @ $7,500 for having just 51,000 miles. Only thing I didn't like was no electric windows, door locks nor cruise control. Other than that everything was great! Good little car, 5 speed manual, & great on fuel mileage. Thanks! 7/2/12