2007 Chevrolet Cobalt

Available in 8 styles:  2007 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

I paid too much

by GO BLUE from Norfolk, VA | June 7, 2014

other than the fact that on long car rides your back will start to hurt while driving or back seat passengers will feel cramped if the front two seats are pushed back for larger people. I paid $2500 extra for this car for the simple fact that it was the exact car i was looking for and wasn't sure i was going to be able to find it again. plus it had low mileage. so by the time i pay it off it should have less than 100k on it. Since i take car of cars like they are babies this car will last me as long as i want...i might even replace the transmission when it goes bad just because i love this car.

GREAT CAR OVERALL

by VEE from CA | April 15, 2014

LOVE MY LITTLE CAR SO FAR!! EXCEPT I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR & MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON & OFF! IDK WHAT THE DEAL IS BUT I WAS TOLD IT HAS TO DO WITH THE GAS CAP! OTHER THEN THAT NO PROBLEMS. GREAT ON GAS TOO :)

Great Place

by Grandberry KId from Grandberry TX | March 6, 2014

Excellent Service, Great sales staff willing to work with you to find a mutually beneficial sales point. They really went the extra mile to make a deal.

2006 Chevy Cobalt Ls Coupe

by Baltxo from Florida | October 2, 2012

I bought my cobalt 3 years ago now w/ just over 30k miles on it. I've kept up with the regular maintenance & always gotten my oil changes at 3k miles. It drives just as well as it did the day I drove it off the lot. Its been reliable to the max & never left me stranded. I've got just about 75k miles on her now & the gas mileage has even improved! I love my cobalt (:

2007 colbolt

by SilverSkarlet from California | September 1, 2012

I love my little car! No problems yet! I dig the bright electronic gage and the center console <3 I only wish there was a little more room in the back seat.

Good car

by Cobalt07 from Goodland, Ks. | July 2, 2012

Bought a 2007 Cobalt Ls 2 door from a private owner. Reasonable price @ $7,500 for having just 51,000 miles. Only thing I didn't like was no electric windows, door locks nor cruise control. Other than that everything was great! Good little car, 5 speed manual, & great on fuel mileage. Thanks! 7/2/12

Overall Good Car

by Dalton from Maryland | December 28, 2011

I got a 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS with the 2.4 naturally aspirated engine and a manual transmission a couple months ago. Although the vehicle was used it runs amazing. It has great acceleration and a smooth transmission. The outside of the car is very stylish but the inside for the most part is fairly average (cloth, plastic trim, etc.) For being a small coupe it has quite a lot of room in it. An average sized person can fit in the back and not feel cramped at all. The car comes with a great stock system in it as-well.

Great Car for Towing

by Hot Pants from Amelia Island, Florida | December 6, 2011

This is a great little tow car with an automatic transmission. Tracks nicely and its weight is perfect. Confortable, economic (recently drove car at 65MPH and had a gas mileage of appx 40 miles to the gallon) and stylish. The purchase price was very competitive. Would recommend it even if it is not used as a tow vehicle. Great first or second car.

Uses car for Towing

Best choice I even made.

by Linds from Southgate, Michigan | October 27, 2011

Its a car well worth the money if you find one worth it. I bought mine with 47,000 miles on it for $9,000, which is a great deal! It rides smooth, tires are a bit expensive but overall a great car. Gas mileage is above what they say, I currently get about 27 mpg. If you do purchase this car I would take it to a dealership to be check for recalls. My was clean but it doesn't hurt or cost you a penny. I love my car and believe I made a great decision in purchasing it.

Love love love my Cobalt!

by camille from Utah and Southern California | August 1, 2011

I bought a 2007 4 door Cobalt LT in February 2008 when I was a college student. It was absolutely ideal for my situation. It was small, but stylish and felt so good to drive--very responsive and a little kick on acceleration. About a month later, I was hit by a minivan running a red light and my Cobalt was completely smashed. The only injuries I had were some bruising from the seatbelt holding me down and a slight burn on my arm from the airbag. This awesome little car protected me from what could have been much, much worse. As soon as insurance went through, I went straight back to a dealer and bought another Cobalt LT with 26,000 miles on it. I got a great deal and I have been driving it ever since. It's now at 86,000 miles and still going strong. The only thing I've had to replace were tires at around 75,000 miles and break pads at 78,000 miles. I average 26 mpg city and I've hit 36 mpg on road trips. Awesome. I do have issues with the backseat having zero leg room and the seats stain like crazy, but other than that, no complaints. I expect to drive this car for many many more years.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Cobalt