2006 Chevrolet Colorado

2006 Chevrolet Colorado

Available in 14 styles:  2006 Chevrolet Colorado 4x2 Regular Cab 6' box 111.2" WB shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great midsize pickup.

by smooth operator from Central Virginia | November 13, 2013

This truck is very easy to drive and park. It is also economical but has good acceleration. I'm calling it a very nice truck overall.

Great Value

by Crew Cab Pickup Lover from Orlando, FL. | September 23, 2013

Powerful Engine with lots of get up and go, yet still gets 17 miles to the gallon back and forth to work. Has a little over 94,000 miles, yet doesn't leak a drop of anything. I love this little truck (Crew Cab, but smaller than the Silverado).

Very reliable

by Home trucker from Moorhead, MN | December 6, 2012

I enjoy it's drivability, much like a car, handles well in traffic and parking. The month that I've had it, with several trips, about the only thing I dislike was this one has no electric locks, and a key lock only on the drivers side, a bit on the bad side with passengers.

Fun & Work

by family work truck from Cleveland, OH | August 18, 2012

I bought my 2006 Colorado crew cab Z71 4x4 in Dec. of 2011. I'm an installer for DirecTV and use it for work. I also use it for a 2nd vehicle for my family. My kids ( 8 & 14 years old) love it. I replaced the radio with a indash DVD player to entertain the kids and built a custom subwoofer box under the rear sit. I sometime think I should have bought a full size truck until I need to get gas. The only thing I don't like about my Colorado is the ride hite. I will soon be installing a 2.5" lift kit and taller tires.

Highly Recommend!!

by Bert from Elizabeth, IN | July 14, 2012

We bought the truck new in 2006 and have not regretted it one minute. It has been great on gas with my over 50 mile commute each day. 24-26 mpg a little of highway and city driving mixed but great gas mileage. We do the preventive maintenance on it with oil changes every 3,000 miles and tire rotation every 6,000 miles. Very little has had to be replaced but what has he cost has been minimal. The truck has it's original battery and is now needing to be replaced. I am very pleased with the truck and it is to drive and handles well. I have drove full size crew cab trucks but really like the way the Colorado handles and drives with ease! We will be buying a new one for me soon but I am in no hurry as I am very pleased with the Chevy Colorado so will drive this one till he insist on buying another one!

Lovely truck

by Concerned Wife from United States | February 27, 2012

I needed to get my husband out of his beater he'd held onto for some 20 years. This truck was the one I used to tease him out of the old and into the new. He loves his truck so much he actually spends time cleaning it and buying things to spruce it up.

Alright

by deerhunt87 from bad axe mi | November 6, 2011

I have an 06 crew cab with 100000 miles. Nothing has broke on it besides the normal wear and tear i have to replace the u joints and 4 wheel drive computer module. But besides that nothing else for how hard i beat on it to get Thur Michigan winters. If u want a small truck it the way to go beside the lacking power and fuel economy then i recommend get the v-8 upgrade but that's not why i bought it its great to beat on on the trails , snow, and mud but i have to the regular maintenance to be able to do that

Good Truck

by clouder43 from tallahassee,FL | August 7, 2011

Every thing works fine. Air, stero, CD sound is great. It is a nice truck. Crew cab. A little better gas mileage would be nice.

Not what its cracked up to be

by coloradocruiser from Wisconsin, WI | April 5, 2011

I bought this truck cause a friend of mine got one and said he got great gas mileage. Mine hasnt gotten better than 15mpg I live in a rural area avg speed limit on roads 45-55 interior is junk uncomfortable and cheaply made i overlooked all that just for gas mileage which i never got this trcuk is comparable to my wife's yukon denali with a 6.0 liter v-8. i have the inline 5cylinder 4x4 crew cab z71 i would never recommend anyone buy this vehicle unless you want the gas mileage of a full size truck in a truck half its size just dont make any sense i hope the v8's are better im going to an f-150 to heck with chevy

Colorado

by Sammy from Louisiana | September 3, 2010

My colorado is a 2006 4 dr crew cab with 31000 miles and has the 5 cylinder engine. It runs great and gets about 19/23 MPG. I have the Z71 package and leather interior and running boards it looks and drives great. I paid 14,000 for the truck used and its a great little truck. Thanks GM

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Colorado