2007 Chevrolet Colorado

2007 Chevrolet Colorado

Available in 14 styles:  2007 Chevrolet Colorado 4x2 Regular Cab 6' box 111.2" WB shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Good truck for the money

by skipjack from Lompoc, California | February 22, 2013

I purchased the 2007 colorado used for a commuting to work (130miles RD trip) 5 days a week and for my part time business. I was getting around 22.1 MPG so I made a few changes to improve the MPG. First I slowed down and do not go over 70 mph and keep the tach around 2000rpm, changed to a K&N air filter, nigtrogen in the tires, front end alignment and last a tonn. cover for the bed. Now I get 26.7 average to and from work and tops at 28.2 freeway mpg. The truck runs great and very comffy. Great buy for the money.

Excellent internet purchase

by Soccerdog from West Virginia | May 7, 2012

Found Colorado on cars.com. Contacted dealer. Was contacted by sales person who worked with me until I could make an on site visit. Truck was actually as described and we were able to complete the transaction.

Great Pickup!

by Pickup Promoter from Durham, NC | May 2, 2012

I like the LT Style and most all of its features. As soon as I put new tires on it, it drove like a dream!

Good little truck

by Mudpuppy from Wisconsin | December 15, 2011

I sold a 99 Silverado to buy this truck Pros: Better gas mileage, about 20% improvement Fits in the garage a lot better Nicer ride Cons: Lower towing/payload Much smaller back seat in extended cab Since I am usually driving solo the interior size is OK and rarely pull a big trailer the capacity is fine. I thought I would miss the V8 power but the 5 cyl. is more than adequate. Can't wait to get it off road or in the snow and see how it does!

Could be better

by Disappointed from | May 24, 2011

I bought this used with 37000 miles on it. 2000 miles later I have had the check engine light come on twice (different causes each time) and the ABS Fault light comes on all the time. Total repair bill would be over $1000.00 and I have only made one payment. After digging deeper I have found that this is common on these vehicles. The steering is a little loose but the truck rides good for a truck and does everything I need but between dash lighting up and the poor gas milage (only 15 mpg out of a 5 cyclinder) I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone.

2007 xtreme colorado

by onehardog from virginia beach | February 18, 2011

my truck gets better gas mileage than my wifes 2011 hyundai tuscon limited, be both have leather heated power everything, my truck with the 3.7 I-5 on a full tank of gas can travel 150 miles more than her hyundai which has a ecco 4 which is suppose to get 32 hwy. (hyundai lies more like 25 hwy)

Great but not perfect!

by Porkchop from Blanch, North Carolina | March 21, 2010

Bought this Colorado used with just over 9,000 miles on it. The colorado i have is an LS extended cab model 4 cylinder. I now have just over 26,000 miles on her now. Here is what i like 1. great smooth ride 2. Good on gas for a truck 3. easy to work on engine for the do it yourself person 4. plenty of interior room. 5. plenty of power from 4 cylinders! Things i don't like 1. origional tires didnt last 30,000 miles 2. fit and finish could be better like their competitors. 3. turning radius is aweful. In the end it is what you pay for and really a lot more. I thought of foreign car makers as better but with all the recalls like on my moms camery i dont feel that any car company is perfect. Just you get what you pay for and looking back on what i have paid for this truck and how it has acted i think i got a deal. overall i am very happy. I just hope i get 200,00 miles out of it like my boss's dad got out of his chevy colorado and it is still going strong. take care!

2007 colorado

by dissatified owner from alabama | September 19, 2009

I just bought a 2007 Colorado 2 months ago and am very disappointed.. I have replaced the brakes , abs sensor, and rotars twice already....also when you are accelerating the engine is sluggish.. if i wanted to throw my money down the drain i would use the tolet....the overall look and comfort of it is nice but i am not impressed w the reliability or performance.

2007 Colorado

by SEM from Pa | September 22, 2007

Purchased truck new about 5 weeks ago. So far so good. No complaints. Owned Ford Rangers for past 20 years.

better than the reviews

by boxllc from Oklahoma | July 9, 2007

I read some very average reviews about this truck. I bought an '07 Z-71 regular cab and have been impressed (just came out of an avalanche for 4 years) with the comfort, options and the gas milage. The Z-71 sets up high enough you don't feel like you are in a small truck.