2009 Chevrolet Colorado

2009 Chevrolet Colorado

Available in 12 styles:  2009 Chevrolet Colorado 4x2 Regular Cab 6' box 111.3" WB shown

Overall

Great Pickup

by Really Deal Colorado from Casper,Wy | August 15, 2013

Purchased a 2009 Colorado 2 weeks ago(actually identical to the red one in photos) 44k V8 Z71 and all I can say is that it has been awesome! The power in this little pickup is great and the ride is ok. But that is to be expected with the off road pkg. Live in Wyoming and grew up in Colorado. Snow is right around the corner so crossing my fingers that this truck won't let me down. I owned a 2008 Tacoma Sport Package 4x4 a few years back and loved it as well. The ride is smoother in the Tacoma and if it had the bigger motor I would have went back to it. Happy with what I have.

Great Drive

by golf enthusiast from Michigan | March 8, 2013

Very satisfied with my purchase. Good milage and has plenty of pep. transmission is smooth and shifts down easely with climing a hill or passing.Interior is comfortable and controls are easy to see and operate.

My Colorado

by FROSTY from Breckenridge, Colorado | August 28, 2011

Great Truck!!! Performs well even at 11,000 feet elevation in the Colorado Mountains! Drives like a car, not a truck. Towing capacity of 5500 lbs.

this truck is like a rock

by coloradoman from mystic,ct | August 16, 2011

i bought a used 2009 chevy colorado crew cab z71 4X4 truck is awesome came with inline5 3.7 truck has plenty of power also came with optional 17" wheels truck looks fast sitting still and the cab is roomier than other makes/ model

D

by D from | January 14, 2010

I have tortured this vehicle which is a 5-inline. I go off-roading a lot. I definitely recommend the Z71 trim. It has amazing suspension. There is a lot of power so you have to develop a steady foot during the winter months. However with a steady foot this truck is unstoppable. you can go through nearly any terrain. I have survived trails that Tacomas and Frontiers could not complete.

Most Powerful Best Handling Truck

by bandit from Orlando,FL | December 11, 2009

Most Powerful Best Handling Truck I have ever driven! And I have driven Many trucks. The Handling Is superb and will run circles around any other truck. The powertrain with the V8 option is the way to go with its 300hp and 320 trq. It is hard to go wrong with that.

09 SPORT/LT3 CREWCAB FAST RADO!!!

by LO-ROD from Oahu, HI. | March 26, 2009

Great truck!! I traded in my 04 chevy avalanche to get this new toy. Me and my family are really glad we did. The right size for me, wife and two children. Small enough for my wife and powerfull enough for me... Really like the updated technology that this truck offers vice my 04 ava. So far, really good in gas mileage and reliable. Putting the truck to go use as my daily drive and also to have fun on the weekends doing some AUTO CROSSING in HAWAII thru the SCCA....

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Colorado