1991 Chevrolet Corsica

Information Coming Soon

Overall

1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT

by SecondGear from Cleveland Ohio | April 26, 2012

We had used a 91 Corsica for one of our challenges. This Chevy was great. We wish the looks did not look ordinary. However, the Corsica was very reliable and speed was not that bad. We would certainly get another Corsica. When Alain bought it, the car had 134,550 miles. Alain soon gave it to his wife tp replace her lemon. So far, no problems at all.

Great Cheap Car

by Student from Evergreen, CO | February 7, 2011

I got this car for free from my brother in law when I was 15. It had about 125,000 miles on it then. Three years and 50,000 miles later it is still performing flawlessly. The 3.1 liter V6 has adequate power but relatively poor fuel economy with a 3-speed automatic transmission. I get about 20 mpg in the city and 25 highway. The interior is comfortable for a car this size and the radio sounds fine. The heat and A/C work great. It has a driver airbag for safety. It has a few minor problems; the paint is peeling off, the switch on the turn-signal stalk does not work the high-beams, and the dashboard lights do not dim. But, the price was right. :) It has had no mechanical problems; only regular maintenance like oil changes, tires, battery, and spark plugs. This is a great, reliable car that I can always depend on that is cheap to insure, cheap to keep going, and also does great in the snow. I have never gotten stuck, even in foot-deep winter white-stuff.

Excellent First Car

by Big Red from Albion, NY | June 26, 2007

The 1991 chevy Corsica LT with athe 3.1 Liter fuel-injected V6 is a very good vehical. Mine was my first car that I ever drove on the road and I wish that I still had it. Unfortunetly a replacement tire on my car blew out do to a manufacturers defect in the side wall and my car hit a telephone pole going 75mph when the tire blew. The car broke the pole and then hit large maple tree. Needless to say the car was totaled. However that car practicaly sacrificed itself to save my life. It was really reliable and handled exceptionally well in the snow. I would recommend this car to anyone, especially as a good, safe, first car for a new driver or teen.

My First Car

by D.G. from Indianapolis, IN | September 14, 2006

I got this car about four months ago, and I havent been able to drive it that much, yet. Ive driven it and its a ok first car. I have some minor things to fix and a major thing, muffler. But all together its a good car.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Corsica