1994 Chevrolet Corsica

$182–$1,858

Overall

This car never dies!

by Nicolette from michigan | March 15, 2012

Most reliable car you'll ever own. My mom bought it used and drove it for almost 10 years before giving it to me, I had it for two years and put almost 30,000 miles extra on it, once it got up to nearly 190,000 I finally broke down and got a new car, but there isn't a doubt in my mind that it would have kept going for a long while. I can't give it enough praise. The dealership I bought my new chevy from would only give me 300 for it, so I just kept it. I'll give it to someone who needs a great car! The water pump went out at about 160,000 and you have to be careful not to pull on door handles when they're frozen shut... I bent the rods a couple times and couldn't open dots from outside. Hit a deer and it kept going!

Amazing car, i wish i didnt have to let it go

by Timothy from Iowa | July 26, 2011

it didnt last too long, but with iowa's winters what does. mine had 120,000 miles on it when i had to send it way :( im not gunna lie it did fall apart on me but IT IS RELIABLE!! i had the 2.2 and a 3speed. mine wasnt ever the best on gas 15mpg is what i got. but i do have a "little" bit of a lead foot. im really hard on my cars. i romp on them all the time. but it wouldnt give it up. not the best in snow but it can make it threw it if u know how to drive in deep snow. it had tons of problems with it because it had been broken into and wrecked 2x and had 2 different electrical fires!! but it started every day! 50 below and my car was 1 of maybe 3 cars in my town that would start! the only car to start! the others where plow truck with block heaters. it had sat for 3mnths becuase i couldnt afford tires and i was curious if it would fire, and it did fire up immediatly and ran GREAT! this is a great car to own. handles great. extremely comfortable and reliable. i had mine for a little over a year and it only went to the shop 1 time and that was for a break line when i first bought it. never needed work. built well and built right! iv had 2 Chevrolet Corsica's and loved them both. if i find another Corsica or Beretta i would love to own another. wouldnt hesitate on buying it. i loved this car!

Trusty Corsy

by mqt1994 from Bolingborok IL | July 25, 2011

Very reliable not alot of room in back but the engine is quiet the air and heat work great when i first got the car i had problems like with the steering column the brakes and ac also with the front struts. But with the old age of the car i did not mind. i only paid 300 for this vehicle and to be honest the work because i know a mechanic on a personal level only put 400 dollars of work in it no problems if you treat this car right like oil changes and gas very cheap to maintain. if you fix problems right away also the car is more quiet than my 2005 hyundai chevy did well she is not the prettiest but she runs so well and honestly is kinda of fun to drive pretty powerful v6 in it. if you want this car no matter what you should get it old or young although i believe this a great first car. what you should do if you come across one is pick it up this car is great. Also wanted to mention i drove in the feb 2011 blizzard in this car and while 40,000 dollar infinty suvs where getting stuck my car was not. Trusty corsy!!

Gone Through A Lot

by lakerskid2013 on YouTube from southwestern Indiana | March 19, 2011

When I get my license, I'll be driving this car. The problems are: air conditioning doesn't work but the heating works, power door locks only work on front passagener door, the car vibrates a lot, the rear legroom not designed for tall people, like me (I'm kind of tall I'm 5'9"), cupholders don't work, and the rolling handles for rolling the windows up and down are hard to roll. In our 1984 Toyota Corrolla, I get more legroom in the back than the Corsica, and yet the Corsica is bigger. Of course, beggars can't be choosers. The good part is that it still runs and finds a way to get through tough times.

great car

by Tim from | March 2, 2010

i have the 1994 chevrolet corsica with the 2.2 4 cylinder in it i paid $900 for it and i love this car this is the oldest of the cars that i have had and the only one that hasn't left me on the side of the road!!

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Corsica