2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

17 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Awesome Machine Exceeded my Expectations

by JD from Dallas | September 8, 2014

I picked up the car in Hazard Kentucky at Cardinal Automotive. Great folks to work with by the way. I drove the car back to Dallas about 1K miles and really enjoyed the handling, electronics, and performance. What an awesome Corvette.

Corvette stingray

by Signor Maserati from Cincinnati | July 29, 2014

Phenomenal car. Got the LT1 Z51 7 speed manual. Great looking and incredible performance/$ ratio. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars for reliability is I have only owned it for 3 weeks and driven 400 mi. No way to know yet, but no initial problems. Almost scary, even after driving my Maserati granturismo s with f 1 transmission.

Fastest car I'v owned

by Gordon from Summerville, SC | July 19, 2014

The Corvette is positively awsome in every part of the car. Superior comfort, handling, radio speakers, looks and use.

Used 2014 Stingray @ $61215 over original MSRP

by Bob from Chicago, IL | July 10, 2014

Maybe it's a typo. I'm trying to figure out why a $68785 MSRP car is priced at almost double that when many dealers sell the New Stingray @ MSRP.

Most powerful car I've owned

by Bob from Asheboro, NC | June 27, 2014

I had a 2000 Corvette Convertible and thought it was fast but the new 2014 Stingray 3LT Torch Red that I just bought is awesome! I've out run 2011 Mustang High Performance Cobras, New Volvo, and Audi. The Six speed and automatic is lightning fast. I ordered everything that was offered on my car and I love everything about it. Go out and buy one!

Great Car

by mike from Dallas , Texas | May 26, 2014

The new corvette gets a lot of looks from other drivers. They all seem to like the new styling and performance. A good value for the money. Some quality issues such as paint and weather striping are needed. Overall it's a step up from previous models.

best real sports car for the money

by 2 corvette owner from Cheshire Ct | May 23, 2014

I have approx. 500 miles on my 2014 lt2 conv. This my 11 or 12 vette, by far the best. As far as the dealership I would recommend them to anyone. I dealt with Mark Ekblade, Kevin and Joe Cetta. Couldn't believe it when my wife turned to Kevin and said we will take it today.

American muscle at it's finest!

by Blitzonator from Pataskala, OH | May 17, 2014

This is my second Corvette. First was a C4 1995. TALK ABOUT AN UPGRADE! Love this car. It's quite a feeling driving around knowing you could smoke 90% of the cars on the road. I've gotten more looks and comments than I could have imagined. The car handles amazingly and I didn't even get ZR51 package. The exhaust on the Stingray has a wonderful, almost classic muscle car, growl. Throaty and intimidating. The customizable gauge/display package (with heads-up display) is fantastic! Definitely my dream car!

Best Vette Ever...

by Centurion from San Francisco | May 12, 2014

This is my second Corvette! The C7 is the best Corvette to date! An extreme value for your money! It's got the show and it's got the go. It's very quick, agile and handles fantastically. The revamped interior and exterior shows the commitment of GM for marketing a world class sports car that is not priced out of this world! People drive up beside me and give me the thumbs-up! I've even received compliments from owners of more expensive European vehicles, so I'm quite happy and proud of my new Corvette! Great job Chevrolet and thank you tax payers for bailing out GM in 2008...

Good looking, fast, economical

by level6 from Portland, OR | May 11, 2014

Have had the grey coupe 1lt non-z51 for two months now and 2 thousand miles. Very happy with my purchase. Zero factory defects, fit and finish are fine. Moved to this from the previous generation Corvette and feel it's an upgrade in every area. Most notable is the handling. Very solid and confidence inspiring as there is no back end hop out on fast corners like the previous model. Power is whip-lash strong, but the car's throttle tip in is calibrated such that the car drives in a very docile manner for my daily driver habits. I fit fine at 6'4'', 240 lbs, but it would be ideal if the seat would lower another inch so that I wouldn't have to lean over when I'm the first one at a stoplight to see the stoplight. I got the basic model in 2009, same as this car, paid the same as the 2014. Content increased markedly, i.e., rear view camera, telescopic wheel, better interior material, Bluetooth phone, dash info, better stereo, passenger power seats, more horsepower, 15% better fuel economy, etc. Mostly this car is about the driving experience. It has one purpose: make driving fun. From the frame up, there is no compromise to that goal. This is not a multi-purpose machine. It makes my daily commute exciting enough that many days, driving to and from work was the most fun I had that day.