1989 Chevrolet Corvette

Information Coming Soon

Overall

corvette

by warrencrossroad from navhille tn | June 1, 2013

the corvette 89 very good, the best one I seem , vehicle is like new, the owner kept it very well, nice car.

like em all

by corvette fan from north jersey | April 27, 2013

I have two, I conv I coupe, 89 and 87 they are just toys to me also have real cars 2012 impala and durango for winter

My favorite car

by Duke from Glen Burnie MD | January 20, 2013

I've owned a number of sporty cars, and always wanted a Corvette. My '89 is one of the best cars I've ever driven, great looking, good performance. My only complaint would be wanting more headroom, I'm 6' and my head almost touches the roof. Other than that it's comfortable, fast, and handles great. Recommended!

1989 corvette

by sportrider from Smyra tn | July 18, 2012

the corvette I brought, is in excellent condition, the owner explain everything about the car, before I brought the corvette. I really think the owner for this corvette.

great car for the price

by david from rockford Ill | December 19, 2011

I bought a 1985 Corvette in September of this year. Only had a few months this year of driving car. IT is what they are nothing more and nothing less. I am very happy with it. I have a 67 camaro if I want to go real fast. I just like the looks of a 85 vette, but yes it has been a good buy,and I am happy with it. Have fun

Best fun for the dollar factor

by Kyoate from Upstate NY | October 24, 2011

A late 80's Corvette is currently the best "fun for the dollar" value out there! Period! While the new Vettes are fantasic sports cars for the money I still enjoy driving the version that led to the re-thinking of what a Corvette could be. When Chevy broke the mold they did it in a big way and ushered in the Corvette engineered to drive as well as it looks. Even if you don't agree with all that it's hard to deny that for a very reasonable price one can drive a great handling car that is easy to care for, easy to find parts for and has a decent racing history to satisfy many enthusiasts.

I love this car!!!

by rj car lover from Texas | November 7, 2010

I recieved an 89 corvette as a grad present from my dad. I love this car. It may be over 20 years old, but it's fast, looks great, and everybody complaments me on it everywhere i go. I dont drive it very much but when i do i have so much fun. My dad has had this car for three years and has had no major problems with it. The only problems I've had was that the digital tach always reads 0 and the compressor has a leak. If you've ever wanted an affordable and reliable sports car, the C4 corvette is the one.

Been looking for this car for a long time.

by Corvette Fan from Rochester, NY | October 12, 2010

89 Vette Hatchback w/ rear spoiler and two tops. All original. Paint is perfect. 43k miles. As expected, it needed some repair work but O.K. for a 21 year old car.

Lots of fun

by chevyguy from | June 9, 2009

A lot of car then, and for today, these cars perform like many others can only hope to. Using state of art technology for the time these cars are incredible values considering their capability. Definitely a car for the sports minded enthusiast.

hard to rate a 20 year old car

by average joe from Mobile, al | May 21, 2009

I suppose that my ratings are a mixture of 89 and 09 standards. The car was awesome back in 1989. Drew a lot of attention. But today, you dont see many on the road, many cars have surpassed it in terms of acceleration and pure horsepower numbers. This era car is significant in that the performance and emissions were coming together for really the first time. This should be a good entry Corvette for todays enthusiast, It provides a ton of off idle torque. I still enjoy looking out over that long hood with the bulging fenders! If you need more power, its easy to get with todays off the shelf power parts.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Corvette