1990 Chevrolet Corvette

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My Dream Car

by Ace Golfer from New York | October 23, 2013

Ever since I was a teenager, I've always had on my bucket list, was owning a red Corvette convertible. Well, now I'm 60 and recently I was able to cross that item off my list. I located a real beauty in southeastern Pennsylvania(near the Delaware border), that was owned by a retired firefighter, who just loved to buy classics, fix them up and enter them in car shows. I was so impressed by his collection and knew that the only reason why he was selling "my" Corvette was because he had his eye on another "toy." He had this mint condition red '90 'vette convertible with only 79,000 miles. I test drove it and absolutely fell in love! She purred like a kitten but had enough horsepower to take me wherever I wanted to go very quickly. I made an offer, paid him cash, and he actually let me drive the car home (200 miles) with HIS license plates, registration, and insurance. What a great guy! I plan on driving this baby only about 2000 miles a year; never in the rain, snow, ice, etc. I had finally found my dream car.

Great Car

by Vette Lover from Raleigh, NC | April 15, 2008

The car was purchaes in St. Louis MS in 1990. It was in good condition, mechanically and appearance. All systems worked fine. I have been the second owner. The first owner sold because of family increase and wife needed another car for children. I have all the info for oil changes, tune-up, etc documented. The car has brought me great joy.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Corvette