2001 Chevrolet Corvette

2001 Chevrolet Corvette
Available in 3 styles:  2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

Getting back in the sattle

by Siracer71 from Dallas, TX | October 17, 2014

I recently had a misfortune with the current daily car I was driving. Being a former corvette owner. I decide to shop for another one. The C5 Z06's have always been my favorite. I shopped many places and everyone was over priced for the mileage and condition. Finally I arrived at Corvette Warehouse and met JD. After a short brief conversation, he knew exactly what I was looking for. No hassle, very easy process. JD and his partner are the best. They gave me the best deal at the best finance rate possible. I recommend to anyone that is looking for a good used quality corvette? Come see these guys! You won't regret it!!

powerful

by luv n it from virginia | November 8, 2013

great car for the money. sleek, fast..........gets lots of attention when on the road. fun to drive.

American Icon of sports cars

by Wally from Brownsville, Tx | September 23, 2013

Was looking to buy a C3 corvette - 1980-1982 and in my research fell in love with the C5 - OMG! Best choice I have made - so I buy this 12 year old Classic American Icon - 12 years old - it will have issues but those can be fixed but I am actually in Love with my Vette... research and inquire and look around til you are comfortable making your move. I got lucky, sports seats ( power ) on both sides and car is in good condition. I am going to have my car guy replace everything and check everything out and keep him maintained.

Serra Dealership in Washington, Michigan

by Corvette lover from Charlotte, Michigan | February 6, 2013

This is the first experience with Cars.com. I worked with Anthony Herringtonon on the purchase of an 01 Corvette. This dealership is 128 miles from me in Washington, Michigan. A friend of mine deals with the Serra dealership in Okemos, Michigan. I asked his opinion of the dealership, he indicated that Serra had purchased the store 2 years ago and the change has been dramatic, he loves the sales staff, the service staff and could not say enough possitive things about the changes. I must admit the experience I had was similar, the car was actually better than Tony had led me to believe over the phone. The transaction was as simple as I have ever experienced and I have purchased many, many cars over the last 40 years. This experience was well worth the drive, I sincerely had a good time buying this automobile. Thanks you Serra Cadillac and thank you Tony Herrington. Great job.

2001 Corvette Coupe

by Steve from Canton, MI | December 31, 2012

Bought car from Sovereign Auto in Flushing, MI. Car is sweet! 6 speed is fun and the car has some torque! Good Stereo (Bose). cannot wait for the spring!

first vette

by gijoe from Laotto, Indiana | December 24, 2012

finally purchased my first Corvette and luv it. the only problem I have is for some reason the turn signals will stop working after only about 15 minutes after starting it. they will work sometimes and the hazards do the same thing, but if I play with the hazard button sometimes the turn signal will work for a little while. i can find nothing wrong with fuzzes. I have not take it to the dealer yet and hate to think of it. All in all tho, I really do love the car, it is the SE convertable with 6 speed standard, LOTS OF POWER, for a stock car.

12 year old Corvette is like new!

by Navy Blue Vette from New Orleans, LA | December 22, 2012

I live in New Orleans but I found this 2001 Corvette at Radical Motor Sports in Ramsey, New Jersey. With only 8690 miles on it, this car is like a brand new vehicle. The dealership even had someone pick me up at the airport. The transaction went very smoothly and quickly and I was on my way back to New Orleans. The car performed flawlessly on the 1700 mile road trip.

2ND ONE

by BAILEY7 from WATERTOWN CT | September 26, 2012

Had a '81 Bowling Green Bue/Silver 4sp. Was a great car. Had to sell, kids... college Got my Millenium Yellow 6sp last week...14k miles..like new..all goodies. Wow what a car and an eye turner. Look forward to many trips to Lime Rock and parade laps.

Excellent

by A8L from PA | August 18, 2012

Great car. Reasonable cost at the used market. Tons of DIY info on the web...........................

great value

by Bobby Jim from Rochester, NY | August 12, 2012

The 2001 Corvette convertible is smooth, solid, and comfortable. The automatic transmission shifts with flawless power, though the 6-speed offers slightly better mileage, but 29 mpg for the automatic is still respectable for a powerful sports car. While the standard seats are comfortable, they could use beefier frames as they are prone to wear and weaken quickly. The car is an overall great value for the going prices. Extremely happy with my purchase.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Corvette