2003 Infiniti I35

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I love it

by blubtty from Minnesota | December 22, 2013

Bought the 2003 corvette convertible a 2 months ago in Connecticut with 16k and drove it home to Minnesota. Rides well and no seat discomfort at all. The motor has been warmed over with bigger heads and cam. Slam the throttle and swallow your tongue..lol I love the six speed. Electron Blue with custom black and silver interior. Love this car, but now it is tucked away for winter in my shop under my 1966 Chevelle convertible.

Great deal

by Vette Guy 57 from Petaluma, CA | June 30, 2013

I just couldn't pass this car up! It was my first Corvette Boy , I am impressed by this fiftieth anniversary edition Corvette! It handles great and runs out strong! This car is perfect. At last a car that performs like a pre-smog controlled era car! I can trust this car to perform when I need it to.

Nice car

by Hondo from Hitchcock Texas | May 31, 2013

I bought this car and had to spend an extra $ 4000.00 on rack and pinion replacement and rear motor seal, front and rear alignment , tire sensors for air pressure. They were not up front with me on the condition of this car

Most fun I've had with a car since my 2001 TransAM

by Vette Lover from Annapolis, MD | May 31, 2013

I searched for 6 months for a C5 and stumbled upon a 2003 50th Anniversary Edition with all the bells & whistles and only 16k miles. Drives like a champ. I can actually get 30 mpg in the 6th gear overdrive. (19 around town). Loads of fun and real roadster with pleny of handling and get up & go. No speeding tickets yet! Wish there was more than one cup holder!

Best styling of ALL Corvettes, Old and New

by Ren from Franklin Lakes, NJ | April 20, 2013

I picked the C5 for the styling and frame construction over both the C4 and C6. I like the pop up headlights which is a trademark of vettes. The interior is very comfortable and the egress was an improvement over the C4. For the value it is a winner. If you get a manual remover the skip shift feature. In my opinion, the C5 was THE best class and had the most DRAMA in the design and launch. It was amazing it ever came to fruition. My only negitives are the TPMS and wind noise in the cockpit, but hey it is a vette. The LS1 engine is POWERFUL. With a manual it is a KICK to drive. Waited all my life to get one and found one with 10K on the clock. Black on Black. Stunning. A real head turner. Was considering an Acura NSX but waited too long. The NSX were in the 40-60K range and this vette was in the 25K range. I dont have to worry about parking dings at that price. What a gas to drive.

A hoot to drive

by Zman from Nashville | March 5, 2013

This is the fastest best handling Vette that I have driven. I have owned 12 of them dating back to 1965. This car will do 0 to 60 in 4 seconds. It was not until 2008 with the LS3 that it was just matched. It is a lot noisier than a regular Coupe but that is due to less insulation and heavy duty track hardware. Handles really well better than Z51 setup.

Mid Life Crisis

by Mid life Crisis from New Jersey | January 16, 2012

Its a great sports car, bought it it on a compulsion and loving every minute of it . Cant wait to put the top down on a a bright sunny day

WOW!

by Chvll64 from Sahuarita, AZ | November 28, 2011

Awesome Car! Beautiful, handles great, has more power than most of us can use, and does everything I ask of it. Very comfortable seats, and a reasonably smooth ride. I get more positive feedback from the casual passerby than I ever did with my '64 Chevelle. At 22-23 mpg, it's not great, but a lot better than the Chevelle. Tires are incredibly expensive, but worth it.

Pure Adrenalin!!

by Corvette Lisa from Jackson, wi | August 16, 2011

Love love love this car!! Huge step up from my 1992 corvette. 350 HP makes your toes curl...and the Millenium yellow is an eye-catcher wherever we go. Be sure to add custom exhaust....otherwise way too quiet!! ....and to get the most out of your car, join a Corvette Club in your area...these groups know everything about your car and know how to have fun too!!!

Best performance

by Cars from Harrisburg, pa | May 30, 2011

Hands down best performance car I ever owned, I always wanted a corvette, but never bought one just admired from my dreams. Now it's a reality and wish I bought one a long time ago. I plan on buying another when the new C7 body reveal it's self.

Featured Services for this Infiniti I35