2004 Chevrolet Corvette

Available in 3 styles:  2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

Road trip reward

by kenwilvette from Des Moines, IA | November 6, 2013

Purchased the car from a dealer located 1200 miles from my home. Car was well described and accurately photographed. Have owned similar models and was looking for a low mileage, well cared for coupe. Performed well on the trip back home. Would not have been aware of the car without the Cars.com ad.

A real yellow beauty

by Corvette buff from The villages Fl | October 26, 2013

Hunted for quite some time to find this yellow corvette convertible with an automatic transmission.put a few bucks into it and made it spectacular piece of machinery. .She is real beauty and was in great condition to start with

a 110% Enthusiasts Car

by CalzAboutVettes from North East MD | October 8, 2013

Power, Handling , Comfort and Adrenaline rushing attitude...all wrapped in total $ex appeal American style,..who could ask for anything more

best vette we owned

by MommaB from Churchville | October 1, 2013

I've ridden in only 5 different Corvettes in my lifetime and I love this particular car. Hubby is selling it, but I personally will miss it. The pickup is amazing ... yes officer - we tested her out on the open roads! What I really love is open top rides on cool chilly evenings and being amazingly warm and comfy. The car is show ready - my husband was a fanatic about cleaning and care! I always felt so super riding in the car. Never a care. If you want something sporty and very classy - this car is a great buy.

so so quality

by carguy from chicago | July 20, 2013

had problems with car, bought new. steering inter-lock was bad, had to have it disabled. "remove key, wait 10 seconds" happens on a regular basis. CD player failed after 3 yrs. HAC display dimmed out totally at 5 yrs old. replaced clutch at 80,000 at a cost of 2 grand.

2004 Magnetic Red Metallic Red II

by First Time Vette Owner from Newport Beach CA | May 29, 2013

Beautiful car! The Magnetic Red Metallic II is a unique red that comes as a 3 part paint system. This is the last year of the C5 Body Style and has a good reputation overall. It rides great with flat run tires but have been told that a regular tire will work great and soften the ride. The only thing I am missing is a Nav System but bought a portable Garmin. My car had 45K miles and the seats looked good but went ahead and put in new padding and leather on the seats. If your budget allows it the new leather really gives you the new car feel!

2004 ZO6 Corvette, Lemans Commemorative Edition

by Akron Vette Guy from Akron,OH | March 6, 2013

I have owned Corvettes for many years, but all were older C1 and C2 models. I was on the hunt for another one and turned my attention to something newer. I didn't want a 68-82 C3----too confining. The C4 models don't seem to hold their value very well. But they are a good value to the first time Corvette buyer or for someone who has always wanted a Corvette without spending a lot of money. With the new C7 coming out--older versions drop a bit in price. I settled on the C5 but wanted something a little different. While searching CARS.COM, I came across a low mike (4k miles) 2004 ZO6 Lemans Commemorative Edition. It is one of only 2500 made. These cars were a low weight (3100 pounds) road racer edition. Unfortunately it is a sloppy Winter here in Ohio and this car was a one owner collector piece that had never been wet. I did not drive it---but I had done my research ahead of time. Magazine road tests showed the car can run the quarter mile in 11..97 stock, which is incredible. Add 25 mpg with air conditioning and it makes it hard to look at an old car ever again. I can't wait until Spring to take my "new baby" out for her maiden voyage.

2004 Corvette

by Corvette Vet from Connecticut | January 29, 2013

Found this vehicle on Cars.com. Looked at it, test drove it, crawled all over it, and bought it. This is my 3rd Corvette and this one is great! My only thoughts for improvement would have been to upgrade the electronics in the vehicle. GPS, on board computer system, etc would have been great, but I'll settle for installing a stock 6 CD changer, and let the electronics stay home on my desk. Not only does this car look great, it runs like a bear. My two others were "low tech" when it comest to comparison with this C5 model. Very happy guy here.

Love my Vette

by 4TheDad from Columbus, OH | January 14, 2013

Long dreamed of owning a Vette and now I am living the dream. This 2004 Corvette is the Commemorative Edition Convertible with the corresponding color scheme and pretty much all the toys that were available. I really like the memory features and the way it is tied to the remotes. The performance borders on scary - even though it is an automatic. I fully expect this to be only the first of a long line of Corvettes that I will own.

red corvette 2004

by carguy70 from oak lawn IL | December 6, 2012

Its a great car always gets complements but dont really use it and spend more time waxin it . I looking to sell it I want to get a gm dually .

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Corvette