2005 Chevrolet Corvette

18 city / 28 hwy

Overall

2005 C6 Coupe....Road King

by Rocketman from Rockville Maryland | July 25, 2013

Ordered my C6 in Sept 2004 from the plant in Kentucky. Took delivery from Rockville Md. dealer in December 2004 and immediately drove it to Dallas Tx. with 20 year old nethew. Spent the night in Nashville and started full throdle to Dallas in the morning. I quickly realized this car wants to cruze at 95mph, so I let her roll thru Arkansas. Best Ameriacan muscle car money can buy. I've totally enjoyed every bit of it. Highly recommend.

The best preasent I ever bought myself

by Corvettegirl from Muskego WI | March 27, 2013

This is my third vette. I just love them . When she flies down the freeway, I understand way Danica loves to drive. Great car. Dealership experiance- not the greatest. We were there for 4 hrs. They had to ship the car after fixing a problem . They did make it right. I love the car.

beautiful car-everything i've wanted

by shockk from Michigan | March 9, 2013

the car is everything owner said it was, i am very pleased....would use this website again if I ever was looking for a used car again

2006 C6 Corvette Best vette and best car Ive owned

by Metal Bill from Harvey's Lake, PA | November 7, 2012

After drooling over C6 corvettes since their introduction in 2005, I have always wanted one but never seriously looked for one. I bought mine by accident looking for a used filing cabinet in a local used stuff publication. When I saw the ad I knew I had to look at it. Its velocity yellow which is an awesome color and gets so many compliments. I owned three C4 corvettes and this is light years ahead. Superb engineering, great styling and a blast to drive. I bought mine w/ 78k miles now has almost 94k miles and I have not had one problem (knock on wood). Car still looks and drives almost new. I would absolutely buy this car again and love driving it. Gas mileage is unreal for a 400hp car (20 city 28-31 hwy). Car gets so many looks. Bought it so cheap. What a steal!!!

Dishonest liar Dealer

by Jonathan from Beverly Hills, CA | September 27, 2012

I was contacted by several salesman by this company on a 2005 Corvette in black and every time they would agree on the sales amount and when I would be ready to wire the money, the sales manager would say it was sent to auction and wanting higher price or other lies. A total dishonest car dealer you need to avoid.

fun Car

by Toadie Vette from Virgina | September 22, 2012

Well this car is the real deal!! Wanted a Vette for a long time !!! The look of the c6 is awesome ,and the handling of this machine is unreal.. I do think i will own a Vette for a long time..

Best head turner

by Slavedriver from Natchez, Ms | September 1, 2012

I have had one before and just had to have one more. It is just fill good car. I have it for weekend use only and would not advise cross country trips in it the suspension is quite stiff.

C6 Corvette

by Car Guy from Connecticut | September 1, 2012

I looked for an open air sports car and decided on the C6 Corvette. The car I purchased is 8 years old yet it looks and drives like new. It is comfortable / stylish and performs like cars that are much newer and more expensive. This is a truly amazing car for the price.

Best compulsive decision I made!

by Moeman from Redondo Beach, CA | June 1, 2012

I've always wanted a Corvette and I finally broke down and bought one. I found a used 2005 with less than 15k miles on it for less than $30K (april 2012). Fully loaded, this was half the original sales price. After driving it for 2 months now, I can't say I've enjoyed driving another car any more. Everytime I get in it, I'm happy to drive. I've been a fan of the Japanese Hatchback compacts sports cars owning a WRX and a Mazdaspeed 3 in the past. The Corvette out handles and is far faster than both AND it gets better gas mileage! The 6-speed gear box feels tight and the car is comfortable driving a regular speeds. It's ready to go when you want it to though. The interior is very comfortable, just maybe a little too much plastic. Definitely don't regret getting it at all, even being a two seater. My 75 lbs dog is also very at home in the back as well :)

Excellent handling and performance

by Bms from Ma. | February 27, 2012

Very tight and smooth,very good take off and braking Ls2 with large cross drilled rotors no problems with navigation. So far no troubles at all. awesome dealer in middelborough ma. Guys name was Dan and I'm very happy. Head up is great xm radio sometimes goes in and out just certain stations.heated seats heat all the way up to your neck. Active handling is a good thing helps the rear from breaking loose and works well. Love this car.