2006 Chevrolet Corvette

2006 Chevrolet Corvette
Available in 3 styles:  2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

Glad I chose the car over a hair transplant

by Ol Bald Guy from Fresno, CA | March 20, 2015

I bought my '06 convertible in March 2014 with less than 7k miles on the odometer. I put about 6k miles on it over the past year. The dealer installed new tires and a battery which I replaced because the car wouldn't start if it sat for a week. The other 2 dislikes is the lack of a USB port and an upgraded GPS DVD is over $300. Everything works fine otherwise. However, I really do like the overall fitment quality. The ride is solid, smooth but still comfortable. I appreciate why a "real" sports car comes with a manual transmission too. Driving is an immersive experience which I have always enjoyed but this car goes to another level.

My Kind of Car

by The Old Vet Guy from dover, de | February 21, 2015

2006 basic coupe with 6sp auto with paddle shift. This is my second Vet-1st was a 68 which I loved. This one is also fantastic and keeps me from buying a C-7. Had it in Germany for three years and got it on the German autobahn every chance I got. Cruised at 130MPH with no problem with some upper limit driving as well-I miss it

Holy Smoly Bow Wow Frit Frat fabulous!

by Bigdog from Milwaukee, WI | November 11, 2013

Dream car. Finally bought one 2 months ago. Did 2000 mile road trip to McComb,Ms already. Cried when I had to shut it off. Comfortable. I'm 6' 3 and weigh over 380lbs seriously. Only problem is blindspots and convertible rear window rattles on some city streets. Quit complaining and go get one.

Happy to be finally be driving my dream car!

by jimsrod from Woodbridge, VA | October 27, 2013

Purchased my 2006 Z51 with the 6 speed manual 32k on the odometer for $30k just over a year ago in 2012. There is nothing like the power a Detroit V8 produces. Sure there are a lot of cars out there that can beat you. But what did they pay for their cars compared to this best bang for the buck. 0-60 of 4.3 seconds and 12.7 in the quarter mile is plenty fast enough for me! It's lowered on the stock transverse leaf springs (easy and cheap to do it yourself). I'm the 3rd owner but it still looks and drives like it's new. Previously owned Vettes are usually pampered and garage kept so even though I'm the 3rd owner I haven't had any issues with this car since I purchased it. Mine is Silver with the black glass roof and glossy black ZR1 wheels make it stand out from the crowd!

Best American sports car I've owned

by Cheeko from Orlando, Florida | April 9, 2013

You can't beat the corvette as far as overall speed, good looks and performance. They get better with each new model.

Great weekend car, and thats it.

by Capt. Awesome from N California | March 17, 2013

I've had my 06 Corvette w 3LT option for 3yrs now. I purchased it for $31K. It has pros and cons.Pros= stying, power, handling, comfortable. Cons= Expensive to maintain and insure, road and brake noise.

The Most Stunning and Powerful Sports Car

by Valentino from Beverly Hills, CA | March 16, 2013

I have owned many Corvettes and for me it is the most beautiful sports car, considering the body style, performance and the price, it is the best deal ever.

Love This Car!

by Larry from Millstone Twp., NJ | February 22, 2013

I've owned 2 other Corvettes prior to buying this used 2006 and my last was sold in 1998. I owned a 1975 and then a 1980, and now my 2006. Even after being away for so long, it is so reminicent and still has the feel of my old corvettes but drives sooo much nicer. I love it and shouldn't have waited this long to get back into a Corvette!

3rd vette

by Linda from NC | January 30, 2013

no other car even comes close in any category. I just like corvettes and no other car gives the ride or feel of a vette

2009 corvette

by Bulldog from Frankfort il | December 29, 2012

Found a2006 corvette z06 on your site and bought it it has4456 miles on it the car is in great shape

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Corvette