2007 Chevrolet Corvette

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Finally Own My Dream Car

by LuLu from | June 1, 2014

I have been dreaming of owning this car my entire life. And I am not disappointed. It is the exact color that I wanted with all the extras for a really great price. I can not recommend this car enough.

My Barbie Dream Car

by Joey from Roseburg, Oregon | May 13, 2014

When I retired I started looking for my dream car. This is it the Barbie Dream Car. I have all the options offered. Convertible is the only style to choose in a Corvette. I love the power top. I have the white outside and the tan interior. The gas mileage is amazing I get over 30 miles per gal on the highway.I have the oil changed and keep up the maintenance. See ya on the highway.

Fantastic car

by Vette ride from Suisun CA | December 29, 2013

This car drives and handles excellent-the acceleration is great ant the traction is very stable-also enjoy the exterior styling of the car. It has good gas mileage-28 mpg for the size of motor. Meets and exceeds all expectations at a good value.

My Dream Car

by Vetts R Us in Indiana from Indianapolis, IN. | December 24, 2013

I know this sounds corny but this is my dream car without a doubt. I have had an 82, 91, 92, 95, 96, 98, 99, and now my 2007. I didn't want to give up my flip up head lights at first until I drove this C-6. The handling and power alone convinced me this is where I needed to be. The bright red, chrome wheels, and the sleak lines of the body makes me feel like a lucky guy. No matter which Corvette you drive, you're never out of style. The only down fall is living in the Midwest and have to wait until spring to really enjoy it. After I sold my 99, I went for a few years without a Vette in my garage. For you people who wait and say "One of these days I will buy a Vette" need to take the plunge and don't look back. I know some like different styles of cars and all I can say is to drive your passion. I feel so alive behind the steering wheel of mine and can't stop smiling. So to the questions...Comfort is very nice..Performance...Wow...Ext. Styling...great...Int. design...awesome...Value for the money...speaks for itself...and lastly, reliability...still new but the carfax from the first owner was clean. In closing, I want to say one last thing. Get this car and you will be hooked on Corvettes. The deals this time of year are everywhere and the selection is great. Figure out what year and the money you want to spend first and then go looking. It took me three months but it was well worth it. Good luck and I'll see you on the road. : { )

1st Vette

by rodetyme from Sunny California | November 15, 2013

I finally have the vehicle I wanted since I was a kid. Took a while but it now resides in my garage. The C6 is the one that I wanted after reading up on them and of course the great design. I've only had it for a month and not driven it much but every time I do it brings a smile to my face. I love the horse power that's readily available when I punch it. I went with the automatic. I was surprised at its easy driving feel in city driving at between 25 to 45 mph. At freeway speeds it feels like a big sports car. And I'm fine with that. For a 2005 it has very low mileage (21,000) so It's still not broken in. Overall a happy camper.

Never been treated so good buying a used truck.

by ZO-6 Fanatic from Austin Texas | September 7, 2013

I have been looking for a special truck for over two years. I finally found it at Lake Travis Motor Co in Austin. The truck was exactly as described, Mike the owner was extremely helpful and even helped direct me to 1.9% financing thru a local credit union. Very satisfied and highly recommend this dealer. Kellan V.

World class sports car.

by SlowRide from Chicago, PROI | May 10, 2013

The Corvette is well made, pretty comfortable and an absolute pleasure to drive. The Z51 package makes the car even more awesome by increasing the handling ability dramatically. The best thing about buying a used Corvette is the chances of getting a car that was driven hard by teens is slim.

2007 Vette is GREAT

by Richardo from Woburn, MA | November 8, 2012

I have now owned and driven my 07 Vette for 1.5 years having purchased it used with 14,000 miles on it from a Rhode Island chevy dealer. Thanks to a really mild winter of 2011/ 2012 I drove it all year. My car is the 3LT model, silver with chrome wheels and a gray power top. The one fact everyone needs to know is the base model, 400 HP car, with cruise on at 70 MPH gets 32 MPG. THATS RIGHT, AT 70 THE ENGINE IS TURNING 1600 RPM IN 6TH GEAR. At 110 MPH I get 21 MPG. The Vette is the best and I am glad I bought it after waiting 45 years..... PS: Full auto insurance in MA with $500 deductible is only $600. GO VETTE !!!!!!!

Z06 Rocks

by VA car guy from Leesburg, VA | September 1, 2012

Supercar without supercar purchase price or maintenance costs. Just wish they were easier to come by fully loaded (nav, etc.).

Best performance bang for the buck!

by My first and last Vette from Beaufort, NC | April 25, 2012

This review is for a 2007 coupe with every option (MSRP was $62K). You buy a Vette for performance and this has it in spades. Very, very fast and surprisingly economical with respect to fuel economy also (I averaged around 25 mpg for 15K miles). The exterior styling is very nice and well done, but the interior styling and comfort leave much to be desired, unless you enjoy facing a sea of cheap black vinyl all around the dash. Fortunately, I got the 2-tone colored interior which helps some, but most all controls are made of GM plastic, certainly not befitting a $62K vehicle. It rides pretty good (somewhat firm) considering the magnetic suspension but do not expect much in the way of mileage from the stock run-flat tires. Figure on replacing them at 20K miles ($1500 for set of 4). The coupe holds a lot of stuff in it's luggage area, so going off for a week's vacation is easy. GM's navigation system is complex to use, but the heads up display is great. My car was cursed with 3 dead batteries within 3 years which is not typical, but extremely annoying as I had to get it flat-bedded back to the dealership. All 3 batteries were somehow defective, no fault could be found with the car. It is not a particularly easy car to get in and out of (low to ground) either, so if you are older or have some mobility problems, this will not be the car for you. But for all-around fun in the American Sports Car, it can't be beat - just understand its limitations.