2008 Chevrolet Corvette

See Photos & Videos

Overall

3 time vet owner.

by Vet lover. from Miami,Florida | January 18, 2014

Love my vet. This is the 3rd one and am looking forward to the 4th. Don't wait until you are to old to really enjoy driving.

best sports car on he planet,,money is aobject

by mikee from Dallas Texas | March 29, 2013

At 70-75 I get a constant 27-28 mpg, and on the freeway it runs fine on regular, no pings. Handles great, ample horse power, topped it out once at 174 mph, Installed Dyna Mat and it's real quiet, I do wish the Navigation weren't DVD driven, I have 132,000 miles on it, replaced the shocks, tires, brake pads and a serpentine belt, spark plugs and battery, that's it, not even a blown light bulb, nothing else save for oil and filter changes, nothing. This car has never failed me and I've driven through the desert in summer several times, runs cool and the A/C gets cold enough to hang meat if you want to. Only non stock items, changed out the stock gear shift knob and cat back exhaust. I have lots of friends who drive much more expensive cars, none have had as trouble free ownership as I have. Car is now paid off and it still runs/looks great what more can you ask for?

Found My Sports Car

by Greg from | February 20, 2013

Found the model year and edition of the car I've been looking for on Cars.Com. However, it did lack some of the features I wanted such as tan interior and two targa tops. Made the sacrafice and got a pretty good deal for a 2008 C6 Corvette with the 3LT package. I'm juiced,

Best buy

by Snow bird from Beaverton, Ontario, Canada | February 8, 2013

Great way to buy a car. Privat sale. I would buy another car this way. I looked for over two months and it was worth the wait

Wow!

by Old car guy from Bethesda, MD | December 21, 2012

After having a street rod (1939 Ford pickup) for several years, I went after performance and reliability and I got in it spades with this Corvette. I especially like the heads up display, the sound system with satellite radio, and many other convenience features. Although I;ve only drien a couple of hundred miles, I've gotten very respectable gas mileage in the mid twenties. It's supposed to be able to be run on regular gas but, so far, I've used either 89 or 92 octane gas. I plan to try 87 next fill-up. The only negative is that it's not the easiest car to get in and out of particularly in tight parking situations. Just great car and a joy to drive.

Great economy car

by BCO from Anaheim, CA | May 14, 2012

430 horsepower and 28 mpg on highway trips? That's what this car does. The car will kill you on gas around town if you do not baby it, but the fun factor makes up for it. The only reliability problem is over three years is the "fob" (substitutes for a key), which can be a pain. In 2002 I bought a Mercedes SL500 new, and the Vette is a much more enjoyable car, plus you can get two Vettes for the price of the Mercedes. I highly recommend the car.

In Love !!!

by Not Getting Any Younger from Plano, TX | April 16, 2012

At age 59 I decided that I was going to pull the trigger and get the car I've always wanted for myself. I found a perfectly maintained 2008 'Vette in white with red/black leather, 24k miles, a true one-owner beauty. I drove it and said "where do I sign?" I have to admit that I was nervous about the power in this car but am here to tell ya that it is the best car purchase I have ever made. I love it more every time I drive it. It's ended up being a weekend car as I have not been able to sell my SAAB 9-3 convertible, so it gives me even more reason to look forward to weekends !!

Best car I've ever owned!

by Corvette Mark from Huntsville, AL | March 9, 2012

I've had a 2008 Corvette Coupe for just over 4 years now and have had a blast driving it. Mine has the 436 HP LS3 and 6 speed manual transmission. The LS3 engine is super smooth and gets great mileage. I can get over 25 MPG at 80 MPH! If you are considering one I recommend getting the Z51 Perfomance Suspension. It comes with better brakes, sway bars, and shocks. Also, the new for 2008 NPP dual mode exhaust option sounds fantastic! For those of you who have never driven a Corvette it is a real treat. Yes, Camaros and Mustangs are fun too, but they do not handle like a Vette. Even the base, no frills model is fine. The factory stereo sounds good and it still has a lot of features. I highly recommend the 2008 Corvette Coupe!

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by 9 x Time vette Guy from Dallas | March 6, 2012

I now have 32k miles on my 2009 Z06. I had a tail light burn out a few months ago but other than that nothing has gone wrong with the car in just over three years. I'm not crazy about the navigation system, GM needs to do away with the DVD based system, still works just hit a lot of roads that aren't on the DVD (new mostly). I did change out the shifter for a short throw but really couldn't feel much difference and I removed the fuse to the exhaust so it stays open all the time now. This car will approach 30mpg in cruise and will flat out outrun its own shadow, you'd think it was a eco v6 till your left foot goes down and it'll take any road and/or curve you throw at it. You could pay twice as much for another car and still not beat the Z06.

2008 Corvette

by nathanh0 from Fort Worth | January 9, 2012

I love my Corvette. In fact, it's the 5th one I've owned in the last 11 years. I have always loved these cars and will always buy them. They are fast, fun and will get plenty of looks. Enjoy your new Corvette and see you on the road. :)

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Corvette