2009 Chevrolet Corvette

2009 Chevrolet Corvette

Available in 9 styles:  2009 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

Simply the best sports car ever!

by Corvette Lover from Louisville, KY | October 31, 2013

I love it! My first Corvette at age 70. I have wanted one since I was 16 and just recently could afford it. Wanted to make sure I got one before I got too old to get in and out. Just picked it up last Monday. Performance and styling are awesome. I was driving it home and noticed at 72, it was only turning 1500 RPMs and got 30 mpg. What a dream! I have a torch red coupe with a red and black interior. Only 11,000 miles.

Corvette - worst car I've ever owned

by Kevin from Chicago IL | July 17, 2013

This was the first addition of the new body style of the Z06. I bought my car from another state and that dealership never put the car into the federal database which means the car never had a title! It was impassible to get one and therefore the car was worthless. While the car was fast it has many problems, because everything was electronic including the door handles there was a lot of problems. It has an electrical issues that caused the doors to not open, several times I was forced to climb through the back hatch to access the car. The doors would lock and unlock on their own, the radio and climate control would do all sorts of strange things like not turn on with the rest of the car. Finally it got to the point where the car simply would not hold a charge because of all the electrical issues and finally it wouldn't even recognize the key. It was the worst car I've ever owned!!!

Most fun vehicle "Ever"

by HollyWood Hog from Great Falls, Montana | April 8, 2013

Thank you Cars.com and the dealership in Iowa that had the Vette advertised through you. The car is everything plus more than advertised. I would use Cars.com again and again to find my next vehicles. WELL DONE!

excellent car

by myultraharley from | January 25, 2013

best corvette I've ever owned, I have owned 3 and this one out performs the 1985 and the 2003 in every way

Best one, yet

by Vett OWNER for life from Newport Beach, Ca. | December 20, 2012

Dollar for dollar there isn't a better performance car available, anywhere. Looking forward to the introduction in a year or so of the C-7. I know Chevrolet will improve on the un-improveable so it will be even greater than the C-6.

Get the Z06!

by DOC JJR from Omaha | December 10, 2012

I test drove several corvettes from the base model, grand sport, ZR1 and the Z06, as well as Camaros, Challengers, etc. There is a night and day performance difference between the faster vettes (Z06 & ZR1) and everything else, but yet no significant difference between the Z06 and ZR1 (at least not on the streets). We chose to go with the Z06 and love it. It's the best combination of performance and value!

Corvette

by Corvette from Plano, Texas | November 30, 2012

I love the corvette. I've owned many cars and the corvette is my favorite of them all. Comfortable, smooth, reliable, powerful, exhilarating acceleration, looks good. Great car.

Corvette bought used at Moritz

by TB2 from Texas | November 29, 2012

I bought a 99 with about 45,000 miles at Moritz (and would recommend them) almost 2 years ago, it is my first Corvette and highly doubt if it will be my last. Waiting to see the C7's. These cars once redesigned in 1997 are spectacular--amazing...Yopu have to drive one to understand. I get about 29-30 MPG on HWY. Bless you GM for this product!!

Awesome car

by 09z06guy from bonney lake, wa | July 23, 2012

Have had my 09 Z06 for 3 years now. It's still the best Corvette I've owned. It still gets my heart pumping everytime I drive it. I've owned 8 and besides my 03 Z06, it's the best Vette yet. Seats could be more comfortable but overall, outstanding performance and I have gotten 30 mph on the freeway. Gobs of power and torque.

2009 vette

by Dave from Michigan | April 23, 2012

Boiught an 09 Corvette a couple months ago. I am a bit "long in the tooth" and it is a bit tough to get in and out of. That was expected. Once in, the vehicle is very comfortable. Has the Z51 performance package and handles well. Fuel economy is suprising for what it is... close to 30 MPG on the highway. Very happy with it and would recomend it.