2012 Chevrolet Corvette

Available in 6 styles:  2012 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

2012 Corvette GS Centennial

by BAD-SAM from San Antonio, TX | August 31, 2013

The Corvette is all I expected and then some. I accidentally came across the Centennial edition and I am so glad that I did. It is the best of both worlds (Z06 and ZR1) plus the top comes off!!! Additionally, it is not very common so the carbon flash metallic color and the suede and leather interior clearly distinguish it from all other vettes hand down! Love this car!!

Corvette -- exceptional performance and value

by Track Driving Fan from Crystal Lake, IL | April 8, 2013

This is my second Corvette. My 2007 Corvette had almost 55,000 miles on it, including almost 8000 miles on road race tracks. It was a base model with no performance options. Given that the new C7 is due out later this year, I thought that it might be time for a great deal on a used Corvette. I was prepared to purchase my first used car but then visited a dealership that made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a brand new Corvette Grand Sport Centennial Edition. In addition to the normal high performance Grand Sport options, it also includes magnetic ride control. The amount of performance and quality for the price is staggering. As with my prior Corvette, when you drive the car sedately, it acts like a sedan. When you press the accelerator and look for some performance, it is transformed into one of the best performing cars on the road. And, by the way, my prior Corvette got great gas mileage -- 21 MPG in daily driving and 27 to 28 MPG on the highway. Plus, I do not drive with a light foot. My prior Corvette was exceptionally reliable, never having any significant problem even though it was driven on road race tracks for almost 8000 miles. I expect the same from this model. I already appreciate the improved handling from the Z06 sized wheels and tires and the magnetic ride control. Also, the Z06 brakes are exceptional. I strongly recommend the Corvette for exceptional levels of performance, very high reliability, and superb value.

What An Awesome Car !

by Sports Car Crazy from Santa Maria, CA | March 30, 2013

I presently have seven cars, four of which are sports cars- a '52 MG-TD, '54 MG-TF, 2000 Jaguar XK8, and I recently purchased a 2012 Corvette 3LT. I previously had a '89 Vette. While I liked the styling at the time I didn't like the road noise or the stiff ride. Just for fun I took a test drive at a dealer and was impressed not only with the looks, fit and finish but the awesome acceleration and handling. The interior noise is reasonable until you step down on it and than the Corvette just roars. I got the selective magnetic ride option which gives a choice between tour and sport. My minor complaint is that the ride in tour is not as soft as I had hoped for. Overall a great sports car!

This should be a bucket list car.....

by Car Guy (billswebspace.com) from ATL, GA | March 2, 2013

.....is something I have heard a few times regarding the Corvette. Unlike the BMWs, Porsche, and Lotus(s) that I knew right away on the test drive I had to have, this car requires some seat time. The feedback from this car will not be the same as from the aforementioned car list so go ahead and chuck those comparisons out the window. The interior is not as bad to me as some of the reviews make them out to be, but I do wish there had been a seat option a little more performance oriented than the Sport seats- they are livable but long term will probably be replaced with some one piece seats. I have daily driven a Lotus Elise so I am outside the target demographic for this car, so my seat complaint may not affect others at all. Unlike other US cars I have owned in the past, this car seems solid- no creaks or rattles. Comfortable to take on a road trip, and get 30MPG at ~75mph, and enough performance to hit the local track without worrying about brake fade or acceleration. Some complain the steering feel is numb but I think it just takes some getting used to, it is turning huge tires so it will not be like an Elise or Miata. The shifter is pretty good when warm, but a bit balky when cold (below ambient 40 degrees). Go ahead and have some fun and use up the horrible GoodYear F1 tires quickly so you can buy some Michelin SS to replace them. GREAT all around car, it has been 10 years since I have owned an American car and this one is pretty good even with the high bar I have based on my car ownership past.

it/sa a super nice truck and im glad i bought it .

by big john from humble tx 77338 | February 22, 2013

my wife and i can here to look at a new,er truck , and don parker was such a great help . we went ahead and bought one . it is the new,st truck we have ever own,ed it,s a 2010 chevy z71 4x4 and we love it .. i will be sure to to send any one else i know that want,s to by a car to robbin,s chevrolet ,so they get the same great help as me and my did . thank,s to don parker ....

Most fun car to drive

by Al from Middletown, De | December 23, 2012

Love it! The only negative is a violent vibration coming from the inside, center of the dashboard when speed exceeds 73 mph. I need to take it back so they can find out what's causing it.

Grand Sport Convertible

by corvette guy from bloomington indiana | December 15, 2012

I love the widebody with convertible top! This car is a great performance bargain with great looks. Great fuel economy. Excellent braking.

Great Car

by dewmetal from Newark,DE | December 14, 2012

Our experience of buying our new Corvette was wonderful. The car is as advetised and then some. The performance is great and the car looks are truly eye grabbing.

Vette girl

by Vette girl 22 from Chicago, il | November 25, 2012

This is my 3rd vette so there is no doubt I think this is the best car overall on the road today. I have driven just about every sports car out there and would say with performance and price and practicality, the corvette is the way to go. The only negative I stand by on this vehicle is the fact that Chevy still needs to work on its interior and perfect convertible top operations. Mercedes, BMW, porsche, and Acura do win out on their precision craftsmanship.

2013 Corvette rocks

by Spookjay from MI. | November 9, 2012

Great car for value! It's a top speedster... It has the most value for your hard earned dollar! This car is very fast and the technology is tops. Great value here.