2013 Chevrolet Corvette

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Not new

by killer from Co. | May 9, 2014

Not new bought it from a privet owner. My son and I flew out to Califia----L.A. to be exact. Seller was a great person. The car is SUPER. NO REGRETS.

OutStanding

by C6Steve from Lansing Michigan | October 10, 2013

Hats off to GM....I love my new Corvette Grand Sport. It turns heads no matter where I drive. Bang for the buck is unequalled. If I keep my foot out of it....she still gets 30 mpg on the freeway. This is my second Corvette and I'm sure I'll have a third Someday :-)

Impressed so far

by Vette Head from Houston, TX | October 9, 2013

I just picked up a new 2013 Grand Sport and drove it home 2500 miles. It was more comfortable than I had expected and there was way more room in the back than you would expect. The car accelerates hard and the dual mode exhaust is fantastic; quite when you want, loud when you want, just use your right foot! Fit and finish is quite good.

most bang for the buck

by hummerh25 from las Vegas NV | September 13, 2013

Just purchased a 2011 grand sport. 3 LT package. Only 1,,720 miles. Window sticker $68,500. Stood it for $46,000. Has it all looks and power. Great color, Touch Red.

great car! you gatta get one!

by Da Vette from IL | September 12, 2013

I love my new Corvette, I bought a 2013, the discounts were so good because the 2014 Stingrays are comingout soon, the rebates just sweetend a allready fantastic car.

Beautiful Corvette~ Perfect for me

by Vette Lady from Keizer,Oregon | September 9, 2013

This was a very pleasant and easy experience.~.Estero Bay Chevrolet was so helpful with my purchase of my 2013 corvette. I would recommend anyone to purchase a car from this dealership. The car is Exquisite!

Best Toy

by itsbob from Phoenix Az | July 18, 2013

The 2013 Grand Sport Corvette with th3LT options give a wonderful sense of refinement combined with the subtle sense of instantaneous speed and performance. A great two place sports car for the price.

2013 Collector's Edition Corvette 427 Convertible

by Joe B from Boston, MA | May 14, 2013

There's no time like now to negotiate a great deal on a 2013 Collector's Edition Corvette 427 Convertible. It's the fastest convertible ever made by Chevy (7.0 liter, 505 HP, ZO6 engine available for first time in rag top), 60th Anniversary Collector's Edition trim. These cars are sitting on the dealers' lots, already supplanted by the first year of the C-7 (7th Generation) 2014 Stingrays that out early, i.e. NOW. I preferred to go with the awesome climax of the C-6, instead of the new and untried C-7 Stingray coupes. Besides, there won't be a C-7 Stingray convertible available until next November. I got $14,000 off sticker for my new 2013 427 convertible, which has the Heritage chrome spoke wheels. Dazzling. The 427 Convertible comes only with a standard transmission. It took me only a week to summon fully the stick shift finesse that I last used 30 years ago!

American Dream

by ChevyGuy from Coweta, OK | April 26, 2013

This is an amazing car. I dont know why people hate on GM they have engineered a near super car that you dont have to take out a second mortgage to buy. I have a 2009 convertible and its a beauty just enough horsepower and torque that gets your heart racing. anybody who loves sport cars would love this car.

an insurance money waster!

by me from chicago,il | January 29, 2013

don't buy this car unless you want to pay up to $500 a month insurance!you have got to be filthy rich if you want to own a car like the corvette!