2011 Chevrolet Cruze

See Photos & Videos

Overall

wished I would have never recommend Bh

by Lynne Bean from roscoe illinois | March 29, 2014

I have had the car since May of 2011 bought it with 9 miles buy october the water pump went out and car never has ran the same. I have had it in and out of the shop so many times I cant even count anymore. The water pump has been replaced twice...the cooling fan twice...the smell of antifreeze has never stopped. Disgusted with this car. Disgusted Chevy hasnt done anything to help the situation. Call after call and no assistance.

Best bang for buck

by Eric the Car Enthusiast from Saline, mi | December 5, 2013

2011 Cruze Eco, 6 speed. 40-45 mpg across country, 36 city. Lots of room in the trunk. Slow off the line but I didnt buy it for speed. Totaled in an accident, I will replace with another Cruze.

great car----except for one thing

by Kathy from Duluth Georgia | November 28, 2013

I love everything about my cruze except the key keeps sticking in the ignition....my dealership sates that they have never seen a cruze do this and my car is in the shop for the second time because the dealership did not fix it right the first time...I thought I had bought a lemon but besides this the crruze is the best affordable car chev has..I have a rental sonic and it is ok but the cruze makes me feel like a kid again...I would hightly recommend it to anyone....and if your key sticks....the dealership should know what to do.

Not too Great

by Kat from Summerville, SC | October 28, 2013

I bought my 2011 Chevy Cruze 4 months ago with 28k miles on it. I am 32k miles into it and it is currently in the shop because the water pump needs replaced. Luckily, it is covered under my warranty. Reading online, the Chevy Cruze has a TON of heating problems. Some have reported their dashboard being too hot to touch. I find a lot of people are having the same problem I am. What's next, is my AC going to quit on me? Save your self the trouble, look into a different car.

Cruze is a must buy!

by Owned many cars in my day from Iowa | October 26, 2013

Its a win win, turbo for performance, stylish design, get the RS with pioneer speakers and sunroof and leather heated seats you will be very happy, we are :)

Newest I've owned

by Piney from bedford, pa | May 24, 2013

First time I drove a Cruze I fell in love with it! Its stance, its design, both exterior & interior! Its solid, quiet and really handles well & for a four cylinder turbo charged engine, has attitude!

Great car

by Love my Cruze from Black Diamond, WA | January 12, 2013

I bought my cruze a couple months ago and couldn't be happier. It drives very smoothe, is quiet on the highway and gets great gas mileage. I drive half on highway and half city and average 33mpg. My only criticism is that the leather seats are a bit stiff.

Most Unreliable Car I've owned

by Disappointed Customer from Cloyne,On | December 10, 2012

bought a new 2011 cruze, my first new car have had nothing but problems since the first month, Gm told me they are not in the habit of buying back there vehicles. Have had problems with hard shifting feels like your going to leave transmission on highway, sometimes does not want to excelerate properly, sounds sometimes like it should be shifting and it doesn't,interor lights pulsate while driving if turned on, have already replaced trunk button need to do it again, now we are losing antifreeze, and it isn't leaking it, and this is just some of the issues, every time we take it in we are told they can't get it to duplicate so they can't fix it, and since there have been none of the same issues reported they wouldn't know where to start to look. I wouldn't recommend this vehicle to anyone. I had been talking with Gm about a possible way to trade it, and now they won't even return my calls. This vehicle actually makes me nervious to drive.

2011 LT cruze is my first brand new car ever

by ombonaa from Ghana | November 4, 2012

I love the elctronic, system check any time yuo start it. the exterior and interior design is wonderful. fuel consumption very low in term millage. The catches the attension of people whe you drive pass. Absolutely adorable.

Glitches Galore

by Mrs. BP from Fayetteville, AR | November 2, 2012

Maybe I just got the "bad" one of the bunch, but I have had my 2011 Cruze 1LT for almost 2 years now. The first issue I had was the passenger side air bag light showed off regularly with me or other adult passengers in the seat. I took it to the dealership 3 different times and they couldn't fix it, finally determining that 175 pounds was too light to trigger it to come on. I know that was ridiculous and not correct, but apparently, the Chevy mechanics can not even fix the problem. The second problem was that the a/c drains down the frame of the car. The dealership says it's supposed to... so my frame is already rusting. Third issue was trim pieces popping off driving down the road (I do not drive dirt roads). Fourth was the recall, which really wasn't a huge issue for me. Now, when I use my heater, the cab fills with the smell of antifreeze. Dealership says it's a design flaw and they are installing some sort of redesigned weatherstripping and overflow tank tube. I am tired of driving loaner cars while mine sits at the shop for days at a time. I love the feel of my Cruze, but I hate all the glitches I continue have. It has me rethinking my love for Chevy. My next car may just be my first ever non-Chevy.