2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Available in 5 styles:  2011 Chevrolet Cruze 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Chevy Cruzw

by Nicole from Baltimore | July 27, 2014

Just was my very first Car purchase. I purchased it from National Motors in White Marsh. The salesperson name was Sidney. He knew the cars well and suggested it to me. I test drove it and fell in love. I had it for a month now. Its GOOD on gas and it drives smooth. It has plenty of room in it. I love it so much it has Bluetooth which means u don't have to hold your cell phone while driving. I so love my car and thanks again Sidney.

Bought mine new and wish I hadnt ! Dont buy one !

by Kenny350 from St Louis MO | July 26, 2014

I bought mine new with 6 miles on it. It has been in for 2 warranty related issues, that were covered. However, I mentioned the hard shifting with the auto transmission. They claimed they could find nothing wrong. Well, it has continued to do it numerous times. I have told the dealer about it again, no help. They claimed they never heard of a cruze transmission issue. I researched it myself and sure enough, numerous other issues with the transmission all giving the same symptoms. Lag time from when you press the gas pedal to when it actually begins to go. Now, the a/c has issues ! Which is not going to be covered under warranty now. Imagine that ! Add all these problems to the now, 7 recalls ! and I am done with GM. I honestly think I should research finding an attorney for lemon laws.

Still Leary of GM

by Stimmy from | July 14, 2014

I bought the car used with 38000 miles on it. Mainly I love the interior and exterior looks. For it's price nothing really compares to the sporty look. It rides and handles very smooth. Also, seems to get good gas mileage. However, in the very first week I noticed something missing or hesitating when I was at a stop sign/light. I took it in under warranty and work had to be done on transmission. Supposedly it was the clutch plates. But, the car really hasn't sounded the same since on acceleration. I've always been leery of GM. This purchase does not help. Not sure I would by another GM car again. So, I'll just keep my fingers crossed with this one that no more issues like this will happen.

Review of 2011 Cruze

by Mandi Lynn from Cleveland, Ohio | June 5, 2014

Bought my used Cruze from Jeni and Buck Chevrolet in Canal Fulton. Jeni was absolutely wonderful! She took the time with us explaining everything. exceptional dealership as well, honest and would buy again from them.

Spitzer Chevrolet

by Cruzer from Austintown | May 10, 2014

We just purchased a car & I would highly recommend spritzer lordstown & Bob Chaney who was our sales person. He made everything so easy! Bob your the best! Also Chip Keil explained all our financial paperwork to us in a way that we can understand. You guys are the best! Thank you, Ron & Meri

Definition of entry level, fuel efficient vehicle

by Major Commuter from Columbus, OH | April 22, 2014

I've had this vehicle for almost 3 years now and I'll be trading it in at the end of the month. This is the definition of a low-end, fuel efficient vehicle. I got about 32-24 MPG on average and I drive about 20 miles per day. I only had to fill up about once every 8-10 days so that was nice. However the issue I had was with pretty much everything else. The car is fairly uncomfortable. The seats are a joke and the ride itself was pretty uneventful. I personally had quite a few issues with some of the internal stuff, most notably problems with the A/C and heating units not doing what they were supposed to be doing or either being not cold/hot enough during the summer/winter seasons. I took it on a couple of long trips (a state or two away). It made it there and back without problems but the ride was very uneventful. At the price point I got it for as a Lease, I can't recommend it. I would pay the extra bucks to get a mid-tier FEV before settling for this again.

wished I would have never recommend Bh

by Lynne Bean from roscoe illinois | March 29, 2014

I have had the car since May of 2011 bought it with 9 miles buy october the water pump went out and car never has ran the same. I have had it in and out of the shop so many times I cant even count anymore. The water pump has been replaced twice...the cooling fan twice...the smell of antifreeze has never stopped. Disgusted with this car. Disgusted Chevy hasnt done anything to help the situation. Call after call and no assistance.

Best bang for buck

by Eric the Car Enthusiast from Saline, mi | December 5, 2013

2011 Cruze Eco, 6 speed. 40-45 mpg across country, 36 city. Lots of room in the trunk. Slow off the line but I didnt buy it for speed. Totaled in an accident, I will replace with another Cruze.

great car----except for one thing

by Kathy from Duluth Georgia | November 28, 2013

I love everything about my cruze except the key keeps sticking in the ignition....my dealership sates that they have never seen a cruze do this and my car is in the shop for the second time because the dealership did not fix it right the first time...I thought I had bought a lemon but besides this the crruze is the best affordable car chev has..I have a rental sonic and it is ok but the cruze makes me feel like a kid again...I would hightly recommend it to anyone....and if your key sticks....the dealership should know what to do.

Not too Great

by Kat from Summerville, SC | October 28, 2013

I bought my 2011 Chevy Cruze 4 months ago with 28k miles on it. I am 32k miles into it and it is currently in the shop because the water pump needs replaced. Luckily, it is covered under my warranty. Reading online, the Chevy Cruze has a TON of heating problems. Some have reported their dashboard being too hot to touch. I find a lot of people are having the same problem I am. What's next, is my AC going to quit on me? Save your self the trouble, look into a different car.