2013 Chevrolet Cruze

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Everything you need

by Johnny the cheap from Montreal QC | April 6, 2014

Great car for so little money. Very affordable. Consider a 36 months leasing at 0% financing. Plus I got free gas and four free oil change from GM in march 2014.

Very reliable and smooth riding.

by Chevy lover from Gays Mills, Wi | April 1, 2014

I just bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze Lt. in Jan.2014. I love the way it looks inside and out. I love the dash- easy to figure out. Comfortable to drive and great gas mileage. The Chevy Cruze is ME. It has everything I wanted and more. Looks, style, and class. Every time I drive it, I love it more! It does not have a sunroof, heated leather seat, or temperature control, or auto start (from the house). I did not want any of that. Very reliable, and feel safe driving on winter roads with it. A great car.

lemon

by Widow from Trenton Ontario Canada | March 29, 2014

Bought Cruze new in 2011 in Ontario Canada. Mileage is a joke took it back to dealer was told it needed to be broke in. 3yrs later mileage is still bad, A fill up says 579 k but only get 475kat best.. Also having trouble with breaks but I quess their going to fix that. Come from a family of GM lovers but think I'll not buy another as this is my second lemon.

Disappoint with GM and the availability of parts.

by Agility Lady from Illinois | March 19, 2014

I really like the mileage the car get, mostly 38 miles to the gallon. It took three calls before the recall the car when in reverse it kept rolling after applying the breaks. Trunk opener had to be fixed and the oil leak pan. Then six weeks for parts. Now $300 for new coolant hoses after 50,000 miles again no parts in stock and they sent wrong parts and it is still not fixed. Also the cloth on the doors and dash are not very good, I did not notice that when I purchased the car.

The Cruze

by Cherry Bomb from Luck, Wis | March 18, 2014

Great car, I love it. I commute 165 miles a day. Thank gosh I like books on tape. LOL I was told by a friend to buy a Cruze as it gets great mileage and if very comfortable for lots of commuting.

if you drive as to save fuel you will save fuel.

by peteski from MIA | February 20, 2014

Great car fun to drive 100mph. in third gear redline top speed 132mph turbo three overdrives, eco gear set best score mpg north Carolina back road 56.3 mpg. for mpg highest gear @ 1000rpm and barely touch the gas pedal. the car will travel @ 28 mph in the eco gear without the use of your feet. If you know your going to touch and go than better mpgs come from downshifts to boost for launch in a higher gear. I love this car, to get more mpgs you have to learn how to drive it my average 29/38 but can easily get 32/46 (guaranteed)

I wouldn't do it again.

by WorkingMom from Central, FL | February 8, 2014

I purchased this car 7 mos ago AFTER researching the car. The reviews then were awesome. Great crash ratings etc...Not two weeks after buying the car a new crash rating came out and it was not good. So with that I'm not happy. Im finding reveiws are set up in order to sell the car not to give any truth for that first year its on the market. So here is a simple break down. Keep in mind I hadn't bought a car in 18 years. ***PROS: I DO get 30-35 miles per gallon. Lots of extra trunk space and the seats fold down The material allows for easy vaccuming Cabin is very quite while driving on the interestate Extra pockets for stroage in front area Drives very smoothly and does not lean when you turn a corner Love that I can start it from my house. Locking / unlocking on the car key is very sensitive and I can do it from inside my house with it parked 60 feet away. Lots of places to plug in computers etc if you use them so I can allow my child to do homework or watch a show in the car. CONS Locking/unlocking on the car key is very sensitive...have hit the trunk button without realizing it until the next morning! EVERYTHING inside and outside of this car scratches/chips and leaves marks. All you have to do is breath on it. I can not see this holding up to wear and tear. Dashboard and side doors discolour when water touches it. Personally I think Onstar is a joke and way over priced. I know I paid for the install on that and will NEVER buy anothe rcar with it again. Smells like plastic or something is burning from time to time...this honestly scares me. Seats need some stuffing...American cars make lousy seats. Very uncomfortable after driving for over an hour. The body looks the same as every other one out there. Would I buy this car again? NO. Can't wait to pay it off so I can buy something else. Personally I think Chevy needs to step up to the plate and either fix the issues and recall the vechild or give us an option for a refund for the owed amount. Very disappointed

Lemon?

by Shelly from Massachusetts | February 7, 2014

4K Miles - Brake pad issues. Did some research, found out there was a recall for the same issue on the VIN before mine. Clearly, the issue isn't corrected. 6K Miles - Dealer didn't secure cap after doing oil change, air got into the fuel tank. No longer does my reading go over 500 to empty when I put gas in my car, but doesn't go past 490 14K Miles - Suspension. Dealer greased the balljoints, sent me on my way. 16K Miles - Engine Misfire, Stabilitrack and Traction Control check engine light come on. Dealer told me that Cylinder 1 Misfired and that it was in "history" when he did the reading. 16K Miles -Day after Engine Misfire, squeak in suspension comes back. Solution. Trading down my car for Toyota, not going to do this after it loses too much value. Already upside down, but will take it as a loss now, instead of a bigger loss in the future.

Pretty good car

by Love my cruze from California | December 30, 2013

I had just graduated college and was looking at many models. I had been to car dealerships and so many of the dealers had been very pushy. No one wants a pushy dealer. I had went to my local chevy dealership and the dealer wasn't pushy at all. I fell in love with the cruze. The style and how it drove. Pretty good gas mileage. City mileage isn't as good as freeway. But overall an amazing car.

Value + reliability

by Ffastfred from Eastern NC | December 1, 2013

I've owned a series of Cruzes and its predecessors. Always been a reliable, low maintenance car with excellent mileage. I love the large digital speedometer in the middle of the dash; I also like the way the sun flap can be moved on an extendable rod to cover more sun positions. Also appreciate the instrument panel's ability to show remaining oil life and tire pressures. Trunk is very spacious for a compact car. It's the perfect vehicle for all those short trips around town.