2013 Chevrolet Cruze

Available in 9 styles:  2013 Chevrolet Cruze 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

DO NOT BUY A CHEVY CRUZE

by Do NOt BUY A CHEVROLET CRUZE !!!!!! from Annandale < VA | December 26, 2015

the WORST CAR I EVER HAD in my whole life. CHECK ENGINE lights comes on every two months even after you take that car to the dealer wasting your time, losing days at work . I REGRET Buying this car

Great value!

by Pat from ROC from Rochester, New York | December 19, 2015

I purchased this car to take the place of a GMC SUV. I was looking for something a little more ECO friendly, and still stylish. The Chevy Cruze has met or exceeded all of my expectations! Great gas mileage-even in the city, has some pep for a 4 cylinder and is comfortable-even for a guy whose 6'2''. It's a sporty little car that drives extremely well for a compact car...I really enjoy it!

Fair Deal Vehicle

by Paul Stone from San Antonio, TX | December 13, 2015

Ive had my used 2013 Chevy Cruze for going on a year now. I bout this vehicle at 53000 miles roughly. Ive since put 10000 on it. Still runs fine for the most part. Every now and then though it sputters and jerks on me and is not giving anyengine codes. This is my only negative comment. As someone mechanically inclined, ive looked into alot of posibilities only to find out they are clear. Puzzled on this one. Overall i do say i love the car. Economical, fun, can get a little sportier once in 3rd gear and that turbo kicks in. Haha. Im sure with some aftermarket tuning it will be a nice sporty car as well.

Miserable

by comfort seeker from Memphis, TN | November 5, 2015

Even though the car is smooth driving, I am about to go crazy because every time I drive it, the brake alarm comes on and continues till I stop driving. I had the brakes checked. They are fine. I am so sick of this alarm coming on. The people at Chevrolet claim they fixed it. I got in the car to drive it and it was worse than before they fixed it. I asked to have it disconnected, and they refused. It is horrible driving listening to this "ding, ding, ding" everywhere I go.

Regrets

by Mpinda from SA | October 8, 2015

i regret buying this car... its so disrespectful to manufacture car that do not have good fuel consumption.

2013 Chevy Cruze LT

by crsabrandy from minnesota | March 27, 2015

I have had my 2013 Chevy Cruze LT about two years now. I love it! It gets great gas mileage and is comfortable for the size. I couldn't believe how much trunk space I get. I can fit 5 bowling balls with bags and still have room. My boyfriend is 6'2" so he has issues getting in and out of the car, but when he is seated he says he is comfortable just a little bit of a hassle. Otherwise, I am 5'8" and am completely comfortable! I haven't had to bring it into the shop for anything other then an oil change!

astonishing little car

by Mr. Glover from | March 25, 2015

One of the best cars I've driven to date and would recommend this car to anyone with kids. It held up to an accident at 65 with minimal damage

NICE CAR EXCEPT FOR...

by Clan Maclaren from Ferndale, MI | January 20, 2015

I've had no major issues with my 2013 Cruze LTZ. However there are a few things I would have changed. 1. The drivers right knee contacts the TEMP knob and the passengers left knee contacts the FAN SPEED knob. I'm an average 6 feet tall guy so they usually design vehicles to people my size. So as you drive your knee is changing the temperature and if you have a passenger, you are adjusting both temp and fan speed as you drive. It really is a pain. 2. The touch screen does not come on in cold temperatures (in the 20's or below). If the screen does not come on, you have no radio, no back up camera view and no way to tell what your climate settings are. 3. Traction control is useless. I do much better driving with it off in snowy or icy conditions. 4. Has heated leather seats only. Which is nice in the winter. However, cooling seats need to be an option especially for black leather seats in the summer. Other than that, it is a good, dependable vehicle.

Don't Buy Chevy cruze

by Raj from UAE | September 9, 2014

GM Don't care for Cruze owners, They are providing more features in mylink for spark and sonic which are lower end vehicles than cruze. In the cruze they have given mylink in car infotainment which just basic (it is nothing but audio system) Owners are continuously requesting GM to bring update in Cruze Mylink which will have navigation in it but GM is more interested in Spark and Sonic but not in Cruze. so don't buy it

Remarkable reliability

by Ed in Canada from Calgary Canada | August 5, 2014

Over the years I have driven Two foreign built cars. None approached the reliability of my 2012 Cruze. At almost 40000 km I have not once had to take it in to the dealer for any problem whatever. Yes the back seat is shy on leg room but we just move the front seats forward . With the turbo engine it has more pep than I need. We find it quieter than any car we have owned. I like the instrument panel, though my wife can see only too well when I exceed the speed limit, The control for tilting the seat back is a bit hard to access. But we love our Cruze. An excellent buy.