We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2013 Chevrolet Cruze

2013 Chevrolet Cruze
Available in 9 styles:  2013 Chevrolet Cruze 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Nice little Commuter car

by TroubledJuan from Minneapolis, MN | September 2, 2016

I bought my 2013 Chevy Cruze with 29,000 miles on it in early August, I have a 60 mile a day commute, and wanted something easier on gas, even though gas prices are hovering around $2 gal, eventually they will go back up.. and I wanted to get a car that got great gas mileage while gas prices are down, and the price of these cars are reasonable, This car is awesome.. the 1.4Liter with turbo is quite the snappy little car, I was concerned early on I was going to get a ticket.. Between my highway and city driving am averaging 33mph.. I will say, being 6'6" it is a little hard getting out of the car, and there's no way anyone will sit behind me, once in side the car has plenty of room, more leg room than my 2008 Dodge Nitro did. enough head room even with the sunroof, and plenty of truck space. The back seats fold down so you can put longer items in the trunk and haul them home.

2013 Chevy is awesome!

by Lys from Syracuse ny | July 29, 2016

Enjoyed this experience! Real easy to work with Jeff and Billy! One of the easiest things we have purchased in a long time! we will definitely be back for our next car! Thanks guys! Maguire is our car place now!

awesome car!

by First time buyer from canal fulton Ohio | July 26, 2016

First time car buyer and Jonny Dallas made it a wonderful experience. He insured i loved the car before i bought by explaining all the details to me! the manager made sure the payments are where i need them to be. My parents are hoping to be going back to buy a car for themselves!

Great first car

by Serafina from Canal fulton, Oh | July 23, 2016

very comfortable car. great gas mileage. drives nice and smooth. the interior is very nice and comfy. Bluetooth in the car is a great feature.

DO NOT BUY A CHEVY CRUZE

by Do NOt BUY A CHEVROLET CRUZE !!!!!! from Annandale < VA | December 26, 2015

the WORST CAR I EVER HAD in my whole life. CHECK ENGINE lights comes on every two months even after you take that car to the dealer wasting your time, losing days at work . I REGRET Buying this car

Great value!

by Pat from ROC from Rochester, New York | December 19, 2015

I purchased this car to take the place of a GMC SUV. I was looking for something a little more ECO friendly, and still stylish. The Chevy Cruze has met or exceeded all of my expectations! Great gas mileage-even in the city, has some pep for a 4 cylinder and is comfortable-even for a guy whose 6'2''. It's a sporty little car that drives extremely well for a compact car...I really enjoy it!

Fair Deal Vehicle

by Paul Stone from San Antonio, TX | December 13, 2015

Ive had my used 2013 Chevy Cruze for going on a year now. I bout this vehicle at 53000 miles roughly. Ive since put 10000 on it. Still runs fine for the most part. Every now and then though it sputters and jerks on me and is not giving anyengine codes. This is my only negative comment. As someone mechanically inclined, ive looked into alot of posibilities only to find out they are clear. Puzzled on this one. Overall i do say i love the car. Economical, fun, can get a little sportier once in 3rd gear and that turbo kicks in. Haha. Im sure with some aftermarket tuning it will be a nice sporty car as well.

Miserable

by comfort seeker from Memphis, TN | November 5, 2015

Even though the car is smooth driving, I am about to go crazy because every time I drive it, the brake alarm comes on and continues till I stop driving. I had the brakes checked. They are fine. I am so sick of this alarm coming on. The people at Chevrolet claim they fixed it. I got in the car to drive it and it was worse than before they fixed it. I asked to have it disconnected, and they refused. It is horrible driving listening to this "ding, ding, ding" everywhere I go.

Regrets

by Mpinda from SA | October 8, 2015

i regret buying this car... its so disrespectful to manufacture car that do not have good fuel consumption.

2013 Chevy Cruze LT

by crsabrandy from minnesota | March 27, 2015

I have had my 2013 Chevy Cruze LT about two years now. I love it! It gets great gas mileage and is comfortable for the size. I couldn't believe how much trunk space I get. I can fit 5 bowling balls with bags and still have room. My boyfriend is 6'2" so he has issues getting in and out of the car, but when he is seated he says he is comfortable just a little bit of a hassle. Otherwise, I am 5'8" and am completely comfortable! I haven't had to bring it into the shop for anything other then an oil change!