2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Starting MSRP

Overall

Wow

by Excited Chevy Owner from Atlanta Georgia | October 20, 2014

I cant believe the overall experience from this car. I previously owned a 2008 dodge avenger that was Horrible and a 2013 Kia forte and they dont compare at all to the 2014 Chevy Cruze. The reaction time is amazing the features are unbelievabe. And even if the seats are stern the car is very comfortable. I wanted the chevy malibu but after driving this car i believe i made the correct decision. Honestly the Basic Cruze has more in it than the basic Malibu. I baught my Chevy From Steve Rayman.

Great car. Great price!

by Jer from Winnipeg from Winnipeg, Manitoba | October 19, 2014

Before I start... I had a 2012 Cruze LT. Upgraded to a 2014 Cruze 1LT. Love the car. Very roomy up front (if you have your seat extended back though, it gets cramped for those in the back.. Unfortunately I have long legs so it kind of kills the seat behind me.. No big deal though I never use the backseat). I got the 1LT with Remote Start, Connectivity Package (Bluetooth and USB port). Leather cover steering wheel, cloth seats (not leather, never been a fan myself). Heated side mirrors. I did NOT get the Pioneer Sound System - which is 9 speakers. Standard is 6 speakers (two front and two back door speakers and two tweeters up front). The Pioneer system has two more at the back (behind the back headrests) and a sub woofer between the tweeters (which takes up the space of an extra small storage space on top of the dashboard). I found, from using it in the 2012, that the sub woofer only cause problems - it was so strong that my rear view mirror almost always vibrated (sometimes violently to the point where everything in the mirror was nothing but a blur). It's a choice .. get it if you want good sound quality - but after using the standard, it's just as good! I chose the Dark Blue Metallic color with black interior. Nice color. Love it. Head room inside the car is great too! I'm 6 feet tall, and have a lot of room (my car before the 2012 Cruze was a Pontiac Wave.. my head would rub up against the top of the car). It's roomy. OnStar - for those who don't know... You will get OnStar Remote Access FREE for 5 years, even without a subscription. Personally, that's all I have ever used OnStar for, so it's quite the value (I think OnStar is at least 20$ a month). Definite value if you don't plan on using OnStar for theft protection or accident response. If you want those, you'll have to pay. If not, then you get the bonus of the remote unlock and remote start from your phone for free. Handles very well. Accelerates nicely too. I could be bias because I loved my 2012 Cruze so much.. but so much that I upgraded to the 2014. Don't regret it at all. Strongly suggest this car!!

brand new car

by cindy from belvidere il | October 15, 2014

i just bought this car and so far i am enjoying it. don't like the lack of takeoff speed takes to long to get going for me. could be better on take off too slow. but over all when it get going it picks up speed and drives very smooth.

Chevy Cruze - Delray Beach, FL

by Loyal to Chevy from Boca Raton, FL | October 13, 2014

I LOVE my new car!! The MyLink option is like driving a tablet. So many feature I'm still learning. Love the quailty Chevy put into this car.

2014 Cruze Rally Sport

by JC from Arkansas | October 8, 2014

Purchased for my 16 year old daughter. Loaded with safety features (10 airbags). This car has several packages added that allow her to use hands free phone calling, back up camera, remote start, and trim that really adds to the curb appeal! The information screen gives her tire pressure on all tires, her gas mileage and miles to go till empty. It includes steering wheel mounted controls for cruise, radio and OnStar. The car handles awesome and the 1.4 L Turbo has some real pep when stepping on the accelerator. Large trunk with safety release and pass-thru rear seats. I only give 4-stars for comfort due to the seats being a bit hard and the middle console to dash has a tendency to catch your knees depending on how tall you may be. The car only has 1,000 miles on it, but to date it has met or exceeded all expectations! I highly recommend the Chevy Cruze!

Not pleased with car

by mary from Spartanburg , SC | October 6, 2014

This car is the worst nightmare that I have ever purchased in 45 years.. Next, it is very uncomfortable; not enough space for people to ride in the back seat, steering wheel can't accommodate tall people, seats are rough, and gas mileage is not good, and it is an ugly looking little car. As a matter of fact , I hate this car. As a matter of fact, I traded a SUV for this little car thinking that gas mileage would be a lot better, but to my surprise, there is a small amount of difference in there mileage performance. I would not recommend this car to anyone.

Basic Model Chevy Cruze

by The daily driver from San Diego | September 21, 2014

I wanted an everyday driver that got great gas mileage at a reasonable price. I found it in the Chevy Cruze. I purchased the basic model automatic with power windows and locks. I wish it had cruise control but I still love it. They have several different colors and features. I opted for basic to keep the cost down for economic reasons.

My second!

by Cruze lover from San Diego | September 15, 2014

I had a 2007 Malibu Max and loved it, when it came time to get a new car,The only car I wanted, was a Cruze, I saw them a few years ago when they came out. So I went shopping and found out even more, why i wanted one.. Gas mileage, 10 air bags, manual transmition, power, handsfree driving.. I could go on and on. I love this car!

unbelievable ride

by reluctant buyer from calumet city, il | September 12, 2014

i had already made up my mind that i wanted a malibu or impala, but had limited funds. i could however afford a brand new cruze with all the extras i wanted. after searching numerous dealer for a used malibu or impala, someone finally talked me into test driving a new cruze and THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING. i loved the ride and everything else about it! i bought that cruze and have been happier with it than any other car i've owned in my 55 years.

TERRIBLE BUILD

by KJ from | September 3, 2014

I bought a 2012 Cruze. 3 weeks ago - battery went out - a week later - sensor went out and now this week drums are defective.. I had a 06 corolla during my high school and college years over 100K miles and all I changed was my oil and regular brake pads. I wonder why? I will never purchase another american car.