2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Starting MSRP

Overall

Chevy Cruze LTZ!!!

by New Used Car buyer from Easthampton, MA | June 26, 2015

My family was in need of a new, safe car. I landed at a Wholesale Dealer in CT and was shown a 2014 Chevy Cruze with just a few thousand miles on it. My children and I fell in love with it immediately. Our salesman, Miguel, took us out for a spin and then helped us get the paperwork taken care of so that we could get on the road same day. We had the ability to drive it over 100 miles home and enjoyed every minute of it.

Chevy Cruze LTZ RS!

by Jason from Chicago, IL | April 28, 2015

I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS about a month ago and could not be happier! I was looking at other cars in the compact market and the Cruze had the best combination of features, safety and styling. The handling is excellent due to the sport tuned suspension, the leather interior is great with front heated seats, and it has a remote start/push button start for those colder nights! For those that are skeptical at the specs on the engine it accelerates just fine since the turbocharger kicks in at about 1800 RPM! The only minor complaints I have about the car are that the rear seats are a bit cramped in the leg room for adults and the sound system could use a little more bass (even when adjusting the bass EQ to the max). Still an excellent car for the money!

cruze

by es from | April 14, 2015

I just purchased my chevy cruze yesterday and i am in love. It runs great has plenty of room and so far gets great gas mileage. For my first car i am very impressed.

Love this car

by News Editor from Waukomis, OK | February 22, 2015

I like everything about my 2014 Chevy Cruze 2LT. Got it with 12,000+ miles and it rides great, love the many features, handles very well and already excellent mileage. Anybody that says it doesn't get good mileage doesn't know how to drive a car and get good mileage, in town or on the road. Styling is first-rate. Much more inside room than I thought when I first looked at the car. Blind spots are minimal ... you just have to turn your head a little. Haven't had it long enough to say anything about reliability. Impressive car! Like the trunk room and really like the center console layout. And, since it's winter, the seat warmers are really welcome.

Design

by Mom's car from NH | February 19, 2015

The Cruz is not designed for cold and snowy weather. The wiper arms freeze up because of the ice build up under them and the blades freeze to the windshield because the defroster does not reach where the wipers are. There is a large space between the wiper arms and the car where the ice constantly builds up and it is extremely hard to get the ice out from under the arm. The defrosters both front and back cause more ice build up than they do any defrosting. The trunk also gets huge build up along the back window. All the windows constantly freeze up unless the car is at least 80 degrees. Night driving is very hard because you have to stop and defrost the windows constantly. The air bag compartments cause serious blind spots. You can't see pedestrians at intersections or even when they cross the road till you almost hit them because the compartment is so wide. The rear ones block other vehicles when backing out. The emergency brake is located right over the cup holders which makes it difficult to use them. The front passenger seat is so close that it is hard to shift when average person sits there. I am constantly pushing the passengers arm out of the way. I really hate this car.

2014 Chevrolet Cruse LS

by Frank from Colorado | February 17, 2015

Quiet and solid feel and gas mileage sold me. 1.8 Engine and six speed automatic work to provide excellent commuting power and smooth shifting. 105.7 inch wheelbase is not a small car and the ride is fantasic and handling is good. Thought I wanted a Malibu, bought a Cruse. Oh, forgot..................it's a beautiful car !

True and balanced review

by KtmRider from St. Paul, MN | February 13, 2015

I have 34k miles on my 1.8L 6 speed manual Cruz. I bought it because of the mileage and it has not disappointed. Some reviewers complain about how bad the mileage can be, but its all in your driving habits/style. When the temps are warm (live in MN) and I make an effort to get good mileage, it will get 36mph with 80% freeway & 20% city. If I'm driving on highways and keep my speed below 60, it has returned 40mpg (actual calculation, not computer estimation) . I purchased a hitch and tow my dirt bike on a trailer without a problem. Overall, this car is great. The leg room up front has to be the best out of any vehicle i have ever seen. One passenger was 6'7" and he had plenty of room. The bad... with the front seats adjusted for even an average person, there is little room for rear passenger's legs. . Overall it is a great car. My only caution would be for people who will be frequently hauling passengers in the rear. A short stint here and there is not a problem, but daily driving with rear passengers may get tiresome.

Just what I wanted

by Drew from Charlottesville, VA | January 21, 2015

I had driven several Cruzes as rental cards and found that they met all my needs and desires for a car. Great mileage, good stereo system, remote start function, quick warm-up; I am so glad to have all these now. I found the perfect one on cars.com!

Own 2 now

by Intruder85 from Cincinnati, OH | December 30, 2014

Leased a 2012 three years ago, When my Altima died at 150,000 I leased a 2014 also, It is not a 4 person car. If you will have people in the back seat often, this is not the car for you. Front seat has leg room for Wilt Chamberland. What you will get is a stylish car that corners like a go cart, gets 30-40 MPG's at all times. Both my cars are sticks, so you are in control of take offs and acceleration. Remember it is a four cylinder Great car, great price.

Went to buy one and bought another.

by Senior Car Guy from Randle, NC | December 26, 2014

I went to the dealership to buy a Malibu. I researched both the Cruze and the Malibu and on paper it looked like the Malibu was the right choice. I drove a Malibu and was not 100% satisfied that it was the right car for me. I asked the salesman to drive a Cruze LT. Red with a two tone interior, black /red. I really liked the way it drove, sporty, quick response, quite comfortable for a smaller car. Great interior features, My Link, Bluetooth, voice command,back up camera, all power everything, and great gas mileage too. I liked it so much that I bought it.