2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great ride

by Ohio Mark from Dayton, Ohio | November 29, 2014

After reading the reviews, I made up my mind and test-drive a 2014 cruze. I found it to all that I expected and more. I heard people complain about it not having any power, but I think they fail to realize that is not a dragster, its a 4 cylinder sedan. I bought the manual transmission model and it gets pretty good power and great milage.. I have owned mine for a few months now and the only complaints are that it doesn't have lights in the foot-well and the airbag light on the dash is a little too bright and annoying with night driving. But it is a very smooth ride, good on gas and looks sharp.

2014 Chevy Cruze

by C Figwood from Tulsa, OK | November 29, 2014

I just bought my Cruze and I am really glad I made this purchase. The car is extremely comfortable and stylish.

Great Car

by 2014 1LT Owner from Port Wentworth, GA | November 23, 2014

I own a 2014 LT RS. I bought the car back in March of this year. I commute to work 5-6 times a week and have already stacked up nearly 13k miles. The car drives great and is very efficient on fuel. Have not had any issues so far to date, (knock on wood).

Love this car!!

by Ron H. from PA | November 20, 2014

I purchased the 2014 Chevy Cruze LT back in February and have not had a problem with it yet! I love this car. It is quite, efficient on gas, and looks great (especially with tinted windows on the tungsten metallic color). Everything feels good about this car, from the way it handles to the way the controls feel when you are driving. I was between this car and the 2014 ford focus but i did not like the look of the focus nor the interior design. Everything on the Ford Focus felt plastic and cheap, I was afraid I was going to break something when I test drove it. The Cruze on the other hand is just the opposite, plenty of room for all passengers, stylish, and has an luxurious feel to the interior. Nothing feels cheap in this car. The only negative I do have is the engine. I love the turbo and it takes off nice, great throttle response, but it does lack a bit of power at the higher speeds. If chevy throws a few more horses on the newer Cruzes this car would be perfect in my opinion! Other than that I have no complaints about this car! I would definitely buy again!

A nightmare

by Carl from Vancouver, B.C. | November 19, 2014

Purchased the 2014 Cruze last year, nothing but problems. It goes through a full tank of gas in 4 days, approximately $75 - $80 per full tank. My workplace is only a 15 minute drive from where I live. In a month, I am spending close to $400.

only 2 weeks old

by red car for a red hatter from frederick, md. | November 8, 2014

so far so good. have not had the car long enough to say its the best car i ever owned. doing fine for what time my wife has driven it.

safest car we ever baught

by mitchell from California | November 1, 2014

My wife and I recently purchased a brand new 2014 cruze ltz. It is an excellent car and has a lot of options. The best thing about it is the safety features. My wife was rear ended at 60 Niles an hour on the freeway and she did not suffer a single cut or bruise. The car that hit her was towed off on a flat bed and I got to the seen expecting the worst and to my surprise I got in the car started it up and drove it home. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who holds safety high on your list when buying a new car.

Great Car Gas Mileage the Best (MPG)

by General Motors Retiree and Proud of it!!!! from Rock Island,TN | October 27, 2014

Love this car,the only thing I wish it had was a trunk button and lock door button on the drivers side door when I get out I have to gets my keys back out to lock the door and to open the trunk to get my stuff out. Other than that I really love how it handles and everything else about the car.

Wow

by Excited Chevy Owner from Atlanta Georgia | October 20, 2014

I cant believe the overall experience from this car. I previously owned a 2008 dodge avenger that was Horrible and a 2013 Kia forte and they dont compare at all to the 2014 Chevy Cruze. The reaction time is amazing the features are unbelievabe. And even if the seats are stern the car is very comfortable. I wanted the chevy malibu but after driving this car i believe i made the correct decision. Honestly the Basic Cruze has more in it than the basic Malibu. I baught my Chevy From Steve Rayman.

Great car. Great price!

by Jer from Winnipeg from Winnipeg, Manitoba | October 19, 2014

Before I start... I had a 2012 Cruze LT. Upgraded to a 2014 Cruze 1LT. Love the car. Very roomy up front (if you have your seat extended back though, it gets cramped for those in the back.. Unfortunately I have long legs so it kind of kills the seat behind me.. No big deal though I never use the backseat). I got the 1LT with Remote Start, Connectivity Package (Bluetooth and USB port). Leather cover steering wheel, cloth seats (not leather, never been a fan myself). Heated side mirrors. I did NOT get the Pioneer Sound System - which is 9 speakers. Standard is 6 speakers (two front and two back door speakers and two tweeters up front). The Pioneer system has two more at the back (behind the back headrests) and a sub woofer between the tweeters (which takes up the space of an extra small storage space on top of the dashboard). I found, from using it in the 2012, that the sub woofer only cause problems - it was so strong that my rear view mirror almost always vibrated (sometimes violently to the point where everything in the mirror was nothing but a blur). It's a choice .. get it if you want good sound quality - but after using the standard, it's just as good! I chose the Dark Blue Metallic color with black interior. Nice color. Love it. Head room inside the car is great too! I'm 6 feet tall, and have a lot of room (my car before the 2012 Cruze was a Pontiac Wave.. my head would rub up against the top of the car). It's roomy. OnStar - for those who don't know... You will get OnStar Remote Access FREE for 5 years, even without a subscription. Personally, that's all I have ever used OnStar for, so it's quite the value (I think OnStar is at least 20$ a month). Definite value if you don't plan on using OnStar for theft protection or accident response. If you want those, you'll have to pay. If not, then you get the bonus of the remote unlock and remote start from your phone for free. Handles very well. Accelerates nicely too. I could be bias because I loved my 2012 Cruze so much.. but so much that I upgraded to the 2014. Don't regret it at all. Strongly suggest this car!!