We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Chevrolet Cruze

2014 Chevrolet Cruze
Available in 10 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Cruze 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Great Car.

by driver from Belleville, IL | July 14, 2016

My 2014 Cruze Lt/ RS really impressed me, the handling is accurate, steering and braking, with 4 whl. discs, and the 6 sp.paddle shift automatic and Z link suspension, impressive. The 1.4 turbo engine gives 38 m.p.g. and quick acceleration. With sunroof and heated leather,a nice pkg. Owned a year. Quiet cabin, I think Chevy raised the bar when this model came out. Most all features are upgraded and many nice touches.

Love it

by Dancealot from Upper michigan | July 13, 2016

I bought it slightly used with 11,000 miles and have had it for 1&1/2 years. 38 mpg highway or any time you use cruise control. Comfy and sporty I got it in fire engine red.

love it!

by hisbg from arkansas | July 2, 2016

I bought my 2014 cruze with 18,000 miles on it.. I absolutely love it! I wouldn't suggest it foe a family with more than 2 kids (it has a small backseat and the kids are crammed) but other than that it's a smooth driving, comfortable and reliable car! Since it has a 4 cylinder, the "get up and go" takes a bit, but once you hit 50 you going 70 and don't even realize it! Great reliable car, great on gas and a great eye catcher. Highly reccomend!

So Aweseome, but I can give minor critique

by Blonde Girl who Loves to drives FAST!!! from Boston, MA | February 28, 2016

Love, love, love this car!!! Everyone's like, "Get a Toyota?!" Well, my father has a 2015 Toyota Corolla and it not as smooth of a drive as my lovely Cruze- ps I've had and owned both the LS and LT models. Some woman slammed me from behind in her Durango going at least 30 while I was at a stop light. I walked away without a scratch-fyi I'm 40, 5'3" and was wearing a seat belt. Unfortunately my beautiful Cruze was deemed by my insurance company unfit to drive- even though I drove it for 200 miles after the accident cuz heck it worked as if it didn't have a bashed in trunk. So then I found another 2014 Cruze and this one I drive now is the LT model. To get to overall point...Both Cruzes provide a smooth and gentle ride, great pick up (LT more than the LS), the brakes aren't overly sensitive-- they don't "slam on" they are nice and gradual--so you're not jerking all over the place. Every rental I drove-- the Rogue (not bad) and Hyundai Elantra (Great power and control but way too loud and not smooth) made me really miss and appreciate my beautiful Cruze. My only complaint is that when it's winter (in Boston), the power windows don't go down until the car is sufficiently warmed up. (Which is a great excuse to for me to give my husband for a remote starter--which some Chevy dealerships don't do, but some, "kind of" do.

Sad to own chevy right now.

by Cruzer from Iowa | January 27, 2016

I bought my 2014 cruze this last summer with 35,000 miles on it. Now I am at 54,000, miles and I have just found out I have a cam shafts problem with my trany and oil leaking!!! This is ridiculous and outrageous @ the miles!! I am VERY disappointed to own a chevy right now!!!! I now have to leave it at the dealership for 2 days for them to fix!!! I will not be Ever getting another cruze or chevy in the future and I will be letting everyone I encounter know about this experience!!!!!

Chevy Cruze LTZ!!!

by New Used Car buyer from Easthampton, MA | June 26, 2015

My family was in need of a new, safe car. I landed at a Wholesale Dealer in CT and was shown a 2014 Chevy Cruze with just a few thousand miles on it. My children and I fell in love with it immediately. Our salesman, Miguel, took us out for a spin and then helped us get the paperwork taken care of so that we could get on the road same day. We had the ability to drive it over 100 miles home and enjoyed every minute of it.

Chevy Cruze LTZ RS!

by Jason from Chicago, IL | April 28, 2015

I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS about a month ago and could not be happier! I was looking at other cars in the compact market and the Cruze had the best combination of features, safety and styling. The handling is excellent due to the sport tuned suspension, the leather interior is great with front heated seats, and it has a remote start/push button start for those colder nights! For those that are skeptical at the specs on the engine it accelerates just fine since the turbocharger kicks in at about 1800 RPM! The only minor complaints I have about the car are that the rear seats are a bit cramped in the leg room for adults and the sound system could use a little more bass (even when adjusting the bass EQ to the max). Still an excellent car for the money!

cruze

by es from | April 14, 2015

I just purchased my chevy cruze yesterday and i am in love. It runs great has plenty of room and so far gets great gas mileage. For my first car i am very impressed.

Love this car

by News Editor from Waukomis, OK | February 22, 2015

I like everything about my 2014 Chevy Cruze 2LT. Got it with 12,000+ miles and it rides great, love the many features, handles very well and already excellent mileage. Anybody that says it doesn't get good mileage doesn't know how to drive a car and get good mileage, in town or on the road. Styling is first-rate. Much more inside room than I thought when I first looked at the car. Blind spots are minimal ... you just have to turn your head a little. Haven't had it long enough to say anything about reliability. Impressive car! Like the trunk room and really like the center console layout. And, since it's winter, the seat warmers are really welcome.

Design

by Mom's car from NH | February 19, 2015

The Cruz is not designed for cold and snowy weather. The wiper arms freeze up because of the ice build up under them and the blades freeze to the windshield because the defroster does not reach where the wipers are. There is a large space between the wiper arms and the car where the ice constantly builds up and it is extremely hard to get the ice out from under the arm. The defrosters both front and back cause more ice build up than they do any defrosting. The trunk also gets huge build up along the back window. All the windows constantly freeze up unless the car is at least 80 degrees. Night driving is very hard because you have to stop and defrost the windows constantly. The air bag compartments cause serious blind spots. You can't see pedestrians at intersections or even when they cross the road till you almost hit them because the compartment is so wide. The rear ones block other vehicles when backing out. The emergency brake is located right over the cup holders which makes it difficult to use them. The front passenger seat is so close that it is hard to shift when average person sits there. I am constantly pushing the passengers arm out of the way. I really hate this car.