2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Available in 11 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Cruze 4dr Sedan shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I'm flabbergasted over the fuel mileage

by ricknrusty from Camarillo, CA | April 23, 2014

I bought the 2014 Chevy Cruze Turbo Diesel. I have been averaging 46 to 50 mpg. I bought the Cruze with every option possible including leather interior. I absolutely love it. It drives and handles beautifully. Its comfortable with the heated seats and plenty of leg room. When you start the diesel engine, it is a little noisy but well worth it when driving it on the road. You can't hear the diesel engine. Its that quiet. I love the electronics. Hard to understand at first, but once you get use to it you can find your way around without complications. I love the size of this Cruze and the Summit White with the two tone Cocoa/Neutral is absolutely beautiful. I owned a Ford before I bought my new Chevy Cruze and I will never go back to Ford again. I bought my Chevy Cruze at Silver Star Chevrolet in Thousand Oaks CA. They are the best. They walked me through everything without issues. They made it so easy and comfortable for me to buy this new Cruze that I would highly recommend them as a honest and courteous dealership. I will be using them now all the time when I purchase a new car.

Very Depressing buzzy little car

by Jerry from Memphis, TN | April 15, 2014

So I had to purchase a car after I moved to Memphis recently from overseas. I looked at a number of cars and decided on the Cruze. I was looking for economy as well as comfort and just a mileage eater. What a mistake. After months I had to get rid of it. I took a bath to say the least.. Replaced fuel pump and left rear wheel (bent rim). It seemed to drift all over the road. Struggled to keep up on highway and felt really really cheap. I was embarrassed to drive co-workers to lunch in this thing. I guess you get what you pay for.

should have bought something else

by nothappy from Oklahoma | April 15, 2014

Well, first off, I had to purchase the extended warranty to get a better APR? Still don't understand how that works. Second, for the money I had to pay extra for cruse control. What car doesn't come with cruise control. Third, it is averaging 19-20 mpg on the highway. Which means I have to waste a day getting it fixed. I only get one day off a week, not how I wish to spend it. Fourth, the gas pedal has a delay in it and scares me to death when I pass someone or pull out in to traffic. Needless to say, I don't pass anyone anymore and I wait until it is perfectly clear to pull out in to traffic. I also go around the block to a light rather than try to cross traffic on a busy road. I am thoroughly unimpressed with my 2014 cruze. And greatly disappointed after reading reviews that said how great it was. It does not zip zip,more like press the pedal and a few seconds later it catches and slightly whips your head back. I called the dealer to ask about that, which doesn't happen all the time, and I was told it was because of the EFI. My old car linkage, I guess. About the only thing I like is that when I receive a call on my cell, I can answer it and not have to touch my phone. I am going to try a different dealership to fix my EFI and fuel problem. I can't believe I am paying for this, plus interest.

Lovin my new Cruze!

by RockChalkJayhawk from Chanute, KS | April 1, 2014

Have had my 2014 Chevy Cruze for a little over 2 weeks and love it! I got the 1.4 liter Ecotec Turbo and it gets great gas mileage. Called GM after hearing about the recent recall and mine was not affected. I bought a Hyundai Sonata new in 2002 and owned it 12 years. If my Cruze holds up as well as it did, I'll be a Chevy return customer!

Sands Chevrolet Sales Experience

by Jordan Parker from phoenix | March 27, 2014

Jay Jourdan at Sand Chevrolet made my experience comforting and easy. Jay helped me find the vehicle that is affordable and fits my needs.

2014 chevy cruze eco good purchase

by flyingace30 from cross plains, tn. | March 26, 2014

I have had the car for 2 months now and am enjoying all the features the vehicle has to offer. the cruze has good acceleration and smooth handling. the interior is quiet and comfy. the car comes with a lot of features on the inside and all controls are easy and very accessable to the driver. this car may not be for everyone but it is worth checking out.

2014 chevrolet cruze

by Marcia from wenona | March 10, 2014

the chevy cruze is ok but I have been having problems with the car warming up. if I sit at idol then the temp gauge goes to cold & the heater blows cool air. while driving home a couple times the heater would not completely get warm. ill tell ya i bought this car brand new & it should be keeping me warm. this is a hazard to me cause if i get a flat tire than i can not sit in my car to keep warm cause the heater will not stay warm. i could freeze to death. of course the dealer tells me there is nothing wrong the car. any ideas on what i should do.

Most reliable car i own is my new Chevy Cruze!

by Chevy from | February 9, 2014

I purchased my new car from Jerry's Chevrolet on Joppa Road. I had a wonderful experience with my sales person Larry Webb and the dealership. I would recommend all of my friends and family to buy all of their cars from them.

2014 Chevrolet Cruze LS

by Travis from Havre de Grace, MD | February 1, 2014

Hello, First I'd like to start off by saying this is my first new car. I'm pretty thrilled about it and have had it for a month now and have got a pretty good feel for it. It is a good little car, that simple. I don't want to put it down by saying that but it is the truth. This thing is a commuter car designed for the point A to point B and the to and from work kind of driving. The seats are a little more stiff than desired; I have minor back issues so for me if your driving this thing more than 30 minutes it starts becoming more uncomfortable. I believe these are a little overpriced, so you need to make sure you negotiate before you take the first 'offer' they throw at you. The suspension is tight which is a pain hitting pot holes but shows its purpose when you hit a sharp corner or begin to fishtail in some snow. Everything about the engine performance is lacking and I'm disappointed. But again, I just have to remind my self what this car was designed for. If you get the upgraded models, you will definitely enjoy more features than what I have like cruise control, heated seats, navigation, leather, fog lights etc. But even with he base model you get more than enough to keep you comfortable like power windows, power locks, automatic transmission, CD/XM radio, Onstar, daytime running headlights, etc. Over all it is a good car, I plan on keeping it for a while. As for reliability I cannot say first hand considering I've only owned it for a month but so far its been great! Haha. Any new car these days foreign or domestic if you drive with consideration, caution, take care of all scheduled maintenance and not drive like an idiot, it will last you forever. That simple.

Great Car So Far

by Barbi48 from Ohio | January 30, 2014

This Cruze is very zippy - the placement of the controls in the car are well thought out. The styling is very nice. The ride thus far has been satisfactory. I have only owned the car 6 days.