2014 Chevrolet Cruze

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best Car Ever!

by Cruzer from Edison, NJ | July 21, 2014

This car is so me! I just got the 2013 LTZ with Nav and RS package; for a great price. It's the candy apple red with black interior and looks awesome inside and out! It runs very solid like and corners great. The Turbo makes it zippy. Couldn't be happier :)

No bang for buck

by DisappointedGMcust2014 from Brantford, ON | July 14, 2014

I purchased the '14 Cruze 1LT from a distant dealership. Had i of known the quality of this vehicle for 21k, i would have went with anything but GM. The mileage is OK - in todays day and age, they're all similar. The quality inside seems like "Made in china" should be hanging from my mirror. I've owned the car for one month and have had three plastic pieces inside the car replaced. 1 week after purchasing the car i find out there is a "stop-sell order" for all 2013 and 2014 Cruze's - AWESOME! When i told GM i wanted to upgrade to the 2LT they advised i come in for an appraisal, they then offered me 60% of what i paid - 30 days later! Careful guys, this car is depreciating at a rate of $280/Day. Overall, never would recommend GM, will never purchase GM again, too bad these things didn't happen four years ago and this company could have officially went away for good!

THE BEST AND SAFEST CAR MADE IN ITS' CLASS!!!!

by Geo from Northern CA | July 14, 2014

We are a small engineering company. We have purchased 17 Chevy Cruze models since 2011, the last two being Diesels. Bar NONE will you find a better built car than Chevrolet (GM) since 2006, This vehicle has out sold Toyota and Honda for the # 1 sales and safety. There is absolutely nothing that we would buy that comes close to the reliability and safety of the quiet and well engineered Cruze. We put 30,000 plus miles a year on these and we have NEVER had a problem with even one of them.....simply amazing vehicles!! PS...Ignore the above negative rants from others,,,simply not true! Geodesy Exploration, Inc.

Wouldnt buy it again

by Tony from Venezuela | June 26, 2014

I bought a cruze and used for a year and then sold it. The car is underpowered. Does not respond well if you need to speed up to pass another vehicle in higway trafic. The car feels too heavy for the engine. Dual transmission is noisy, speacially when you accelerate.

Saved my daughters life !

by Mark from Warren, MI | June 23, 2014

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter was driving our 2014 1LT Red Cruze, she was going through an intersection when a car in the LH turn lane decided to change direction and hit my daughter on her LH side, the Cruze's wheels dug into the curb, and the Cruze rolled over and ended up on it's roof...the side airbags deployed...and Onstar called her (while she was hanging upside down)...the only injury she had was a small buise on her cheek where the side airbag hit her sunglasses...she walked away without anything else !...the ambulance driver was amazed stating that she should have had multiple breaks (collar bone, legs/arms etc...)...the 5 star crash rating is a testiment to how strong this vehicle is...if you've got young drivers in your household...this is the only vehicle that they should be driving, period !

Wonderful Rental Experience

by Rental Guy from Pacifica, CA | June 18, 2014

We were given one of these as a rental car while our new car was being repaired, and though I am happy to report a great rental experience, I am not sure if it is for better or worse that I was sad when our car was finished with repairs. I didn't want to turn in the Chevy - I liked it better than the car we just purchased! Oh well, live and learn. Meanwhile, I feel the need to recommend this to the public! Favorite features: Sleek appearance inside and out, comfort, and quite, smooth performance. Dislikes: For some reason, this model in particular had a glossy paneling for the gear shift area, which causes a bit of glare from the sun. It was also a bit hard to figure out how to program the sound features and radio - but this could be because I was previously used to old cars before everything was run off computers, and as I said, this was a rental, so I didn't have an owner's manual to get to know the car and it's features before driving off in it. I am sure for anyone who will have the pleasure of owning a Cruze, they can simply read the directions and figure it out quickly and easily.

1LT so so car

by Marich from Dumont, NJ | June 17, 2014

Good: Gas MPG, low road noise for class, tight suspension, nice interior, smooth at steady speeds. Not so good: Poor lateral visibility on the passenger side, no trunck release, no rear disc brakes, jerky transmission, annoying brake/transmission feature during stop and go, no lumbar adjustment. Not too pleasant in stop and go traffic and parallel parking. When breaking, the transmission disengages to reduce pull and when the brake pedal is released the car jolts forward during re-engagement. Turbo engine is weak for highway passing; turbo lags up to 4 sec. and by then it's too late, dangerous. Transmission is clueless at lower speeds. The car would be much better off with a simple non-turbo DI 2L engine just like the Focus and Elantra ES. I bought this car because I had lots of points on the GM card plus other incentives.

Love my car

by Happy Girl from Fort Madison | June 12, 2014

I love my new CAR!! Staff treated me great. Wil be back again the next time I am in the market. Great people!!!!

Worst car I've driven in a while

by Blake from Dallas | June 11, 2014

I was visiting family for a few months in Houston and rented one of these. It was bad from the get-go. Underpowered to the point I thought I'd die every time I merged. Felt cheap and looked cheap. Had rattles already in a 2014 model. It didn't feel tight at all. Radio was cheap. I ended up switching to a Malibu after 2 weeks. A better car but not great. I was happy to get back home to my regular car. I appreciated it after the Cruze. What a junker!

2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ

by NVGUYS from Tampa Florida | June 1, 2014

This little car really surprised me in a good way. If you get the LTZ (highest end model) you will get a ton of options for what you pay. LTZ gives you: Leather heated, powered seats Intelligent key Push button start Sunroof My Chevy Link with touch screen 18" wheels Bluetooth and back up camera.... and more!! This car drives nicely, performs well and zips right along. It has a nice solid feel. You feel like you are driving a more expensive car then what it really is. The car feels almost like a european car when you pushed hard and zipping through traffic. The 1.4 liter engine turbo does a good job pulling this 3210 pound car around town with average to good gas mileage. Make sure you understand the options you do or do not get with each model. I would HIGHLY recommend to rent one before buying. Most rental car companies will care either the LS, LT1, LT2, or the LTZ. Try them all and see what you think. The only thing I am not a fan of is the radio system. The sound in the base model is okay I would opt for the Pioneer system when buying. These cars are also a favorite with rental and fleet companies so picking up a used one should be easy. Shop around, do you research and happy shopping.