2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Starting MSRP

Overall

Basic Model Chevy Cruze

by The daily driver from San Diego | September 21, 2014

I wanted an everyday driver that got great gas mileage at a reasonable price. I found it in the Chevy Cruze. I purchased the basic model automatic with power windows and locks. I wish it had cruise control but I still love it. They have several different colors and features. I opted for basic to keep the cost down for economic reasons.

My second!

by Cruze lover from San Diego | September 15, 2014

I had a 2007 Malibu Max and loved it, when it came time to get a new car,The only car I wanted, was a Cruze, I saw them a few years ago when they came out. So I went shopping and found out even more, why i wanted one.. Gas mileage, 10 air bags, manual transmition, power, handsfree driving.. I could go on and on. I love this car!

unbelievable ride

by reluctant buyer from calumet city, il | September 12, 2014

i had already made up my mind that i wanted a malibu or impala, but had limited funds. i could however afford a brand new cruze with all the extras i wanted. after searching numerous dealer for a used malibu or impala, someone finally talked me into test driving a new cruze and THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING. i loved the ride and everything else about it! i bought that cruze and have been happier with it than any other car i've owned in my 55 years.

TERRIBLE BUILD

by KJ from | September 3, 2014

I bought a 2012 Cruze. 3 weeks ago - battery went out - a week later - sensor went out and now this week drums are defective.. I had a 06 corolla during my high school and college years over 100K miles and all I changed was my oil and regular brake pads. I wonder why? I will never purchase another american car.

Dependable,reliable,gas saving

by Ms.Brown from Atlanta | August 24, 2014

I had challenged credit and nobody would approve me. Called Joe and his great team for a car solution. He worked his magic and got me in the right car with the right payment that I needed. Thank you Maxi Price Chevrolet.

2014 Cruise 1LT Automatic

by Move from Detroit, MI | August 14, 2014

I got the car as a loaner from a Chevy dealership and drove it for two days. I was surprised to know the car is quite peppy and responsive. The car had a 1.8 L engine. So, the 1.4 L turbo engine would be even better. The car is tuned for younger drivers living their 20s and 30s. The only complaint I had is a hard seat. The car had the base seats, so, premium seats may be better, though. Overall, for younger drivers, it's a competitive product for money, styling, and driving fun.

Love This Car

by New Chevy Owner from Park Forest, Illinois | August 11, 2014

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new Cruze. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Everyone made me feel welcome. I especially liked having Bluetooth already in the vehicle. I can't wait to explore all the great information and entertainment I will get from having satellite radio. I was surprised by the smooth ride. This vehicle also has a lot more air bags than my old one and that makes me feel safer. I can also plug in several of my devices at once for use or charging. Definitely a plus. All in all a great vehicle and I would highly recommend it.

time for a change

by fun to drive from Rhode Island | August 8, 2014

Chevy Cruze RS, very sporty looking. Rented previously. Electronic steering made for easy steering. great on gas. all windows toll operated. hidden exhaust pipe. nice extra features. dresses it up. great wheels. awesome looking. last chevy 55.

don't buy if you have sensitive skin!

by granny from boston ma | August 5, 2014

Overall, it was a nice rental - a/c worked great, cd player and radio were great, trunk was a really good size for a smaller car, nice spaces in the door sides for drinks, etc. however, the upholstery was terrible. every time I turned around (from front passenger seat) to get something in the rear seat, my elbow rubbed against the harsh fabric of my seat and left an abrasion on my elbow. Yes, I am short (5'2") and that is the source of my other complaint. The front passenger airbag does not work if you sit on a pillow or cushion which I prefer to do so as to see well through the windshield. the front passenger airbag will work only if the passenger is seated directly on the seat, not on a cushion or pillow. I have no idea whether this is related to the pressure on the seat or to body heat, but it is undeniably a no-no for me for purchasing this vehicle. if you are fairly tall and don't need a cushion, it would be no problem. one other problem that I heard from the driver was the poor vision when looking back out the back side windows (to back up). one other complaint from the driver was that the steering wheel is not very adjustable and comes very close to hitting knees.

Every Chevy been the greatest

by SueBee from Hour west of Philadelphia | August 3, 2014

From the Lumina, the Impala and now the Cruze, Chevy has delivered for me. No nonsense expense! I replaced a 14 year old Impala with more than 150,000 miles because thus far it had cost me little more than brakes and tires and did not expect that to continue forever(!). I am a Realtor and drive a car hard.