2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Starting MSRP

Overall

Just what I wanted

by Drew from Charlottesville, VA | January 21, 2015

I had driven several Cruzes as rental cards and found that they met all my needs and desires for a car. Great mileage, good stereo system, remote start function, quick warm-up; I am so glad to have all these now. I found the perfect one on cars.com!

Own 2 now

by Intruder85 from Cincinnati, OH | December 30, 2014

Leased a 2012 three years ago, When my Altima died at 150,000 I leased a 2014 also, It is not a 4 person car. If you will have people in the back seat often, this is not the car for you. Front seat has leg room for Wilt Chamberland. What you will get is a stylish car that corners like a go cart, gets 30-40 MPG's at all times. Both my cars are sticks, so you are in control of take offs and acceleration. Remember it is a four cylinder Great car, great price.

Went to buy one and bought another.

by Senior Car Guy from Randle, NC | December 26, 2014

I went to the dealership to buy a Malibu. I researched both the Cruze and the Malibu and on paper it looked like the Malibu was the right choice. I drove a Malibu and was not 100% satisfied that it was the right car for me. I asked the salesman to drive a Cruze LT. Red with a two tone interior, black /red. I really liked the way it drove, sporty, quick response, quite comfortable for a smaller car. Great interior features, My Link, Bluetooth, voice command,back up camera, all power everything, and great gas mileage too. I liked it so much that I bought it.

Great ride

by Ohio Mark from Dayton, Ohio | November 29, 2014

After reading the reviews, I made up my mind and test-drive a 2014 cruze. I found it to all that I expected and more. I heard people complain about it not having any power, but I think they fail to realize that is not a dragster, its a 4 cylinder sedan. I bought the manual transmission model and it gets pretty good power and great milage.. I have owned mine for a few months now and the only complaints are that it doesn't have lights in the foot-well and the airbag light on the dash is a little too bright and annoying with night driving. But it is a very smooth ride, good on gas and looks sharp.

2014 Chevy Cruze

by C Figwood from Tulsa, OK | November 29, 2014

I just bought my Cruze and I am really glad I made this purchase. The car is extremely comfortable and stylish.

Great Car

by 2014 1LT Owner from Port Wentworth, GA | November 23, 2014

I own a 2014 LT RS. I bought the car back in March of this year. I commute to work 5-6 times a week and have already stacked up nearly 13k miles. The car drives great and is very efficient on fuel. Have not had any issues so far to date, (knock on wood).

Love this car!!

by Ron H. from PA | November 20, 2014

I purchased the 2014 Chevy Cruze LT back in February and have not had a problem with it yet! I love this car. It is quite, efficient on gas, and looks great (especially with tinted windows on the tungsten metallic color). Everything feels good about this car, from the way it handles to the way the controls feel when you are driving. I was between this car and the 2014 ford focus but i did not like the look of the focus nor the interior design. Everything on the Ford Focus felt plastic and cheap, I was afraid I was going to break something when I test drove it. The Cruze on the other hand is just the opposite, plenty of room for all passengers, stylish, and has an luxurious feel to the interior. Nothing feels cheap in this car. The only negative I do have is the engine. I love the turbo and it takes off nice, great throttle response, but it does lack a bit of power at the higher speeds. If chevy throws a few more horses on the newer Cruzes this car would be perfect in my opinion! Other than that I have no complaints about this car! I would definitely buy again!

A nightmare

by Carl from Vancouver, B.C. | November 19, 2014

Purchased the 2014 Cruze last year, nothing but problems. It goes through a full tank of gas in 4 days, approximately $75 - $80 per full tank. My workplace is only a 15 minute drive from where I live. In a month, I am spending close to $400.

only 2 weeks old

by red car for a red hatter from frederick, md. | November 8, 2014

so far so good. have not had the car long enough to say its the best car i ever owned. doing fine for what time my wife has driven it.

safest car we ever baught

by mitchell from California | November 1, 2014

My wife and I recently purchased a brand new 2014 cruze ltz. It is an excellent car and has a lot of options. The best thing about it is the safety features. My wife was rear ended at 60 Niles an hour on the freeway and she did not suffer a single cut or bruise. The car that hit her was towed off on a flat bed and I got to the seen expecting the worst and to my surprise I got in the car started it up and drove it home. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who holds safety high on your list when buying a new car.