2015 Chevrolet Cruze

Starting MSRP

Overall

DIESEL CRUZE OVER PRICE

by DIESEL SAD from muskegon mi | April 27, 2016

PRICE OF DIESEL CRUZE COULD BE TEN TO FIFTEEN THOUSAND MORE THAN DEPRECIATION OR TRADE-IN VALUE AS SOON AS YOU DROVE THEM OFF THE LOT GOT NO GOOD DEALS SO I DIDN'T BUY ONE TO BAD BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES. EVEN THE USED VEHICLES ARE TO HIGH. NOT THAT GOOD OF A CAR FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY JUST MY OPINION DEAN

new car

by cole from buffalo,ny | March 18, 2016

upgraded from a cobalt, this is a lot better car. seats are nicer and better riding car. seems a lot thicker when you close the doors. quiet ride and better gas milage. the 4g is great for my kids on their I pad. only have 5000 miles but hope it lasts a long time.

love my new car

by melinda review from stone mountain ga | January 22, 2016

I went to rick hendricks n duluth ga and carleta rudolph was nice and helped me find a new car that I love and she was completely nice I'm happy with my car

It is nice

by point A to point B from Dove Creek, CO | January 21, 2016

I have never had a new car with special gadgets and so I think it's really nice. It's a five seat car but really for 4 people.The trunk space is awesome and going from putting in $45 in gas every 3 days to $25 and lasting for @ 7 days is the best thing in anyone's pocket.

Everything we wanted, one stop shop.

by Happy Texan from El Paso, TX | January 14, 2016

We test drove the car and liked the way it handled. The 4 cylinder engine w/6 speed auto transmission was very smooth and plenty of pep. The sun roof was a nice bonus feature along with all the other convince extras. Loved the back-up camera, On Star & Sirius Radio features. We were looking for economy and we're very pleased with the gas milage rating and so far it has lived up to the rating. Very happy with what Chevy has built. It looks great, it met all our needs. A real winner in my estemation.

I love owning a chevy it's reliable

by Marie from pembroke pines fl | December 2, 2015

The sales people and loan people were very helpful with everything I needed. Delray Chevy es s great

I love my Cruze LS

by Tony d. from Castro Valley, A | October 4, 2015

I bought my Cruze LS (It's a 2011, which I bought in 2012 with about 900 miles on it) and even though it's a MANUAL transmission, I love it. It is very easy to drive. I am kind of old school anyway, so a manual tranny is nothing to me. The styling hasn't changed at all, so it still looks brand spankin' new. I pamper my car, inside and out, meticulously. It is in showroom condition. It has never, ever given me one problem. It's quiet, super comfortable, handles great for long trips or commuting, has a great (stock) sound system, I love the Onstar phone and Navi and wouldn't be without it, and I have satellite radio in it too. I always knew the USA could make a car that competes with the Japanese, and this is it. I would definitely buy another one. I highly recommend the Cruze. AND NO THEY AREN'T PAYING ME TO SAY THIS I just think it's an awesome car. I put down about 5K and my payments are about 250/mo.

Not Very Impressive

by CarFan7 from | August 13, 2015

Being in the Cruze wasn't that nice, it was uncomfotable, looks are lame, interior kinda lame, the way it drove was plain boring, I wish my grandmother got a Ford Focus instead, mostly because i think the Focus is good since i was in one and when it comes to crash scores the Focus scores better than the Cruze. Overall, I would not buy this car, i would buy a Ford Focus instead

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Proud 2015 Chevy Cruze Owner from Memphis, TN | June 28, 2015

This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Mr. Dobbs and Sunrise Chevrolet, Buick, GMC in Collierville, TN made my experience purchasing this car a very pleasant one. Two thumbs up..

Great gas mileage!

by LynnE from Douglasville.GA | June 27, 2015

Love the sporty style. Very comfortable and easy to drive. Loving the gas mileage. Does not have cruise control, but rarely used that in my previous vehicle. Love Bluetooth feature and satellite radio!