2007 Chevrolet Equinox

19 city / 25–26 hwy

Overall

Equinox

by eager buyer from Pittsburgh | June 26, 2013

Very nice vehicle- NOT BLACK - Vehicle is a dark purple or cherry color and looks black at different angles,

Room for all plus luggage

by mom of 4 from Central WI | October 16, 2012

Great view and ride, holds a dishwasher in the back while seating 5 no problem. Good height for driving through the snow with ease.

love this auto

by mom of 3 from Mobile, AL | May 27, 2012

Love love my Equinox, we only paid 10,000 for it and its the loaded one leather 17 inch tires and it only had 75,000 miles...... Love it

Love this ride

by amazing ride from Columbus, NE | May 9, 2012

This ride is very amazing and everything is very reliable. Love being in it and love having people I love inside of it due to safety.

Overall a pretty good vehicle.

by That guy from down the street from North Carolina | September 3, 2011

This is my first vehicle. It was purchased used with high mileage but for a good price. It had a few tweaks that had to be fixed (tachometer issue, gas fumes coming from A/C, etc.) Still the car has a very smooth ride and has a nice takeoff. Others have had issues with blind spots but I have not had this issue as all windows are very visible. If you feel this is an issue, then blind spot dome mirrors will work perfectly. I also personally like the interior that GM had on its 07-10 model vehicles although it is generally viewed as just cheap plastic, which is understandable but the features work great. I hope to have this vehicle for a long time and I hope it serves me well.

Excellent vehicle and reliable!

by Tree from | March 8, 2011

Bought my 2007 new in 10/2006 and has been a great vehicle. Just turned 76,000 miles this week and the only thing I've had to do is change the oil, get new back brake pads (no rotors) and new tires (OEM Brigestones not that great of tire. Never in the shop for anything else and everything works great. AC season coming again so we will see if AC strong yet. Front brakes dealer states will go to 110k-120k miles. Also, very quiet, drives great and great MPG consistantly 21.7 MPG highway/city driving.

Say NO to Chevrolet and yes to customer service

by Disappointed in Radford from Radford, VA | February 11, 2010

I purchased my 2007 Equinox brand new. It has been to 3 dealerships numerous times and my issues are still not correct. The passenger side airbag does not always detect when an adult is in the seat and 3 times now the stabilitrak has failed. Other repairs include a replaced cluster (only 3 weeks after my purchase), replaced window motor, 2 speakers, and power steering module. I was given an extended warranty by Chevrolet. Now after 4 trips to the dealership in the last 6 weeks. I have to leave it again for 1-2 weeks so an engineer can look at the airbag and traction issue. Chevy refuses to give me a loaner vehicle because it's not included in warranty which I am "lucky" to have received. Honestly, owning a vehicle with reoccuring safety issues doesnt seem lucky to me! Other than the electrical issues, I have to say that the vehicle has lots of room, is comfortable and stylish to drive, and goes great in the snow (when the stabilitrak works). The main issue is GM's unwillingness to stand by its product. They kept me happy until Lemon Law period was up, now they could care less!

Headlights

by Sports from | November 3, 2009

Tried to change a headlight on a 2007. Have been told by 2 body shops that the bumber has to be loosened. Looks like a flaw in design for what should be a simple task!

Love my Equinox!

by Equinox Owner from New York | May 15, 2009

I fell in love with the Equinox in 2006 - I had a rental car for a week when the transmission went on my Pathfinder. I requested an SUV, as I feel more comfortable in them, and got an '06 Equinox. A year later, I finally leased my own! I have had my 2007 Equinox for 2 years now, I am only up to 13,600 miles (but I will soon be adding on miles fast when I start commuting to school). I love it's unique looks on the outside. Inside is comfortable, lots of cargo room with the seats folded down. The back seat slides to create more room in the seat or cargo area, whatever is needed. There is an accessory lighter plug in the front and back. Handles well and has no mechanical problems so far! Lets hope it can stay problem free for my commute! Love the little computer that tells you tire pressure, oil life, mpg, etc. I LOVE the auxillary jack for my ipod (the '06 doesn't have that). Sound system is great. My only complaint is gas mileage (of course, it is an SUV, and that's what you get), but it claims to get 19/25 mpg and I actually average 14. Overall, very satisfied with my Equinox and will be buying out my lease early, so it will be around for awhile!

great value

by canadian eh! from Barrie,Ontario,Canada | March 14, 2009

I bought the Equinox LT used, we drive highway mainly, with the new tires it's quiet and comfortable. The AWD works great. The remote start is a blessing at -35C, the Equinox usually sits for 3 or 4 days at a time and has never failed ( except once). I have 78,0000k,s(48,000 miles). Pulls my boat with no problem. Only complaint, it wouldn't start once, the problem was diagnosed as broken bolts on the battery. Simple solution.It replaced a 10yr old RAV4.