2011 Chevrolet Equinox

Available in 8 styles:  2011 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Sport Utility shown

Overall

HORRIBLE CAR

by A Not Happy Customer from | December 8, 2014

My family bought this car used, but it had less than 70k miles on it. At first the car was a nice ride, but nearly a month later it started having issues. On my dash board the words "ENGINE POWER REDUCING" appeared then my car started to slow down and shake. I've taken it to the shop numerous times and the most common reason is a misfire occurring within my cylinders. After I did more research, I discovered I wasn't the only driver facing this problem. I would not recommend this car to anyone, it is unsafe, and unreliable. I can not tell you how many times this car has put me in danger due to the problems it has.

Most Costly on oil

by DWB from NL,Canada | October 28, 2014

112,000kms on it and have been putting oil in the engine every 1300km finally they are monitory the oil for the next while ,my brother & sister both have same equinox and both have problems with oil sister has her engine redone all 3 of us well not be buying another EQUINOX or Chev. service in Hickman's is so -so the service people can only do so much

boring but very reliable

by cheruska from Dallas , Texas | June 10, 2014

Bought my 2011 new and hat not one problem with it after 65000 miles it is still running strong I love the space and gas mileage , I drive 40 miles daily I have to admit it is a very boring design but very practical to use . I will properly buy the 14/15 model before there change it to a smaller SUV ( like ford escape )

My New Equinox

by Mrs.McCully from Frankfort, IL | May 28, 2014

After totaling my Chevy cobalt I bought from Phillips Chevrolet, I naturally wanted another Chevy. However, now I live 5 hours south from my favorite Chevy dealer. I called Phillips to see what and if they could do anything. Mr. Rami Alamawi, from Phillips understood my situation and was able to place the car on hold for me until i could pick it up a week later(with a full tank of gas I might add).I absolutely love the Equinox! Tons of leg room and storage space! I can't wait to drive back home in my new car! If I could give 100 stars for the customer service at Chevy I would, they made a horrible situation so much better and with ease. My family will continue to buy from them and I recommend you ask for Rami!

very relax while driving.

by Mike from Lawrence, MA | May 18, 2014

Our new car we just got from Commonwealth Moter is more than what we expected. My wife has lots of leg room. She has the remote starter, sun room and lot more in this new car. We both love this car 2011 Chevy Equinox

Best car I've purchase

by Yanira&juan from Lake worth fl | May 7, 2014

Just got this SUV and the drive is smooth, picks up speed fast and I love the looks of the interior and exterior. It's great on gas! Good performance with smart phones and just LOVE IT!

Worst vehicle I have ever owned

by Mad at GM from Birmingham, AL | March 31, 2014

Should I start at the day I drove it home a light came on. In shop 2 days to fix. Waited until 5k miles with engine rattle noise. They supposedly fixed it. Well make a long story short 3-1/2 years into this and 102 days total in the shop I still hate it! GM has no clue what's worn with it. Because my previous state where I purchased the vehicle has no lemon law is the only reason I still have it! Will NEVER own another GM product and make sure none of my family does. This car is a true lemon and a piece of junk! Will recommend going back to Honda or Toyota. Would rather pay a higher price for a vehicle that is going to last.

After having all brand new cars most of my life

by Only Chevy's for this girl from Southeast PA | March 29, 2014

I just got my 2011 and love, love, love it. I have been saying since the Saturn Vue I wanted this type of vehicle and when they went out of business I saw this one an had my heart set on it. When unexpected snow storm forced me to get another car I knew exactly what I wanted and a brand new one was out of the question. I took to cars.com and started my search and the one thing I did know I DID NOT want white, black, silver or champagne color one. So, my search continued. I have never had any trouble with any of my Chevy's even when others said they are a junk. It all depends on how you take care of it and drive it I say. But I love my Equinox and would not trade it or go to another make even though all my friends say this or that car is best.

Best car I've owned

by Chevy Kevy from Cleveland, Ohio | October 22, 2013

Shopped on Cars.Com for two months until I found the deal I was looking for. It pays to be patient. I am very happy with my selection and the availability of vehicles online.

used

by chevy man from ontario ny | September 26, 2013

like the car a lot but the 4cyl is not as good as the 6cyl for power but a lot better on gas the price of gas is why I bought it anyway