2013 Chevrolet Equinox

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A Lot of Car for the Money

by GS Lover from Garden Grove | March 23, 2014

My husband and I are so pleased to have bought a brand new, beautiful, Equinox 2014. We have totally enjoyed driving it, after having a Silverado Truck. We loved our truck and thought we would never want anything else. Our Equinox surprised us by how comfortable, roomy and gas economy it has provided.

Zero Performance

by BigBlackCat from Oshawa, Ontario | January 21, 2014

Unfortunately, my review will be very poor. Since purchasing a 2010 Equinox I have a file over an inch thick with ongoing problems including having to have the engine changed in 2013. Even with a new engine I continue to have ongoing oil pressure and engine problem. I cannot with any degree of integrity recommend the Equinox to anyone - that would be unfair. Comments on vehicle comfort and appearance is of little interest to me. What I am looking for is performance and this vehicle scores a zero. Please save your money - do not even consider an Equinox.

2013 equinox

by danny from arkansas | January 20, 2014

I have had my 2013 equinox ltz for over a year. car does well on the highway I get 23 to 24 mpg with the v6. the ride is ok but I feel that its pretty stiff suspension wise. not quite enough room for 3 people and a large dog for traveling. all in all I think the car does a good job.

Not what I would like to see in a vehicle

by KL from MN | December 22, 2013

Very poor ride feel every little bump. Very noisy. Poor gas mileage about 25 on the highway. (4 cyl) Nothing fancy inside. Never would I buy again.

Let down

by Noxsux from Cleveland,Oh | November 21, 2013

Very popular car but very boring, run of the mill. It's a car, transportation that's about it. Rides and handles ok, like the remote start on the cold Cleveland mornings. Decent gas mileage @ around 25mpg.

Love my 2013 LT2 equinox

by Love my lil SUV from Culleoka , tn. | November 19, 2013

The new 2013 LT 2 Chevy equinox is the best smaller SUV I've ever had!! I had my Chevy Z71 Tahoe for over 9 years I bought it new!! Hated to get rid of her but she was at the gas pump every other day!!! I liked her a lot !!! She never gave me a bit of trouble!!! NEVER THOUGHT I COULD EVER LIKE A SMALLER SUV!! But... I LOVE MY NEW CHEVY 2013 Chevy EQUINOX !!! It's totally AWESOME!!!!

Excellent SUV

by Consumer from Binghamton | November 6, 2013

My experience at Gault Chevrolet was rewarding and the overall professionalism was top notch. I'm very happy with my Equinox and look forward to continue success at Gault.

Overall Best Vehicle

by Bob from Brampton,,ON Canada | October 21, 2013

Went on 2000 km long drive after a week of my purchase of 2013 Equinox. It was a fantastic drive and overall with milage and comfort seems to be the best vehicle on road...

My Equinox

by srob from Fort Worth, TX | October 7, 2013

I purchased this vehicle a few weeks ago. I found that it is a great vehicle that gets great gas mileage, I traded in my full size suv for a smaller size one and it rides like a big vehicle, with lots of room. Best vehicle I ever purchased.

WOW! Love it

by Former Toyota owner from Cincinnati, OH | September 30, 2013

Bought the car and a week later took it on vacation. Super easy to pack the luggage etc. and so easy to pull out what we needed for the first night in the hotel without unpacking the whole thing. GREAT mileage, we traveled through the mountains of NC, did the 70 mph speed limit, used the air conditioning and still averaged 32 mph. We have the 1LT model with the driver convenience package and found it very comfortable to ride in for 8 hours at a time. My husband is 6'6" and he had lots of leg room in the passenger seat when I took my turn driving. When we reached our destination we became the vehicle of choice when the group was ready to travel out to eat, shop, etc.