2014 Chevrolet Equinox

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A pleasure to drive anywhere

by passing 78 yrs from NJ | April 5, 2014

All is great except when sitting in the drivers seat, then operating the controls along the seat left side are close to the door for my hand. Also, the right side of the seat is close to the storage area when fastening the safety belt.

preforms to my likeing

by Josie loves her SUV from Yarmouth ,Nova Scotia ,Canada | April 2, 2014

Perfect vehicle for me. Had so many compliments with it. Love the red colour.. Very spacious inside. The controls are nicely placed .All in all enjoying my SUV.

Smooth, quiet, reliable

by Nostradamus from Detroit, MI | March 27, 2014

Purchased a 2014 LT model last fall and have enjoyed outstanding performance. The car is quiet, smooth and the IntelliLink system provides loads of entertainment, thanks, in part to SiriusXM Radio, Pandora, voice-recognition, etc. I also love the remote start system, OnStar and theater lighting. My only issue is a small one: When decelerating, the tranny lurches a bit at 32mph -- as if someone tapped their foot on the brake. Dealer says this is normal and won't result in any reliability issues. I consider this a minor thing, and it's the only issue I have to deal with with this car, I'll be a happy owner.

roomy comfort

by eddie from IN Indiana | February 27, 2014

I have 2000 mi on my 2014 and I enjoy the difference from my 2008. 6'3" 275lbs and can sit front or back seat with room to spare. quiet ,smooth ride and mileage avg 27mpg. will be taking trip to Florida and I will repost after I return. So far we love our LTZ Equinox.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! GREAT SUV!!

by Nesha from VA Beach | February 26, 2014

I just purchase a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox at Hall Chevrolet. I was extremely pleased with the superb customer service and knowledge given by the sales consultant Ernest Wright. I feel like a new person driving my BRAND new car!! I'm ready for the summer to hit the road with smooth sailing......ZOOM!!! Thanks Hall Chevrolet!!

Exception Performance

by Jim from Wisconsin | January 16, 2014

Purchased 2014 AWD Equinox LTZ last month. Extremely pleased with the vehicle & the dealer. Upgraded to Larger engine, obviously M.P.G. not as good as with the 4cyl. Also own a 2013 Equnox FWD with the 4 cyl. so I have driven both vehicles extensively. Both are great, but the 2014 LTZ is an exceptional vehicle. Performs super in ice/snow/wet conditions with the AWD. Highly recommend this product !!!

great buy

by skippidee do da from Grand Rapids, Mi | January 12, 2014

Bought about a month ago so far so good. Needed a reliable car for wife and this is it. 4 cylinder lacks power and towing capacity but fuel efficient. Tranny is clunky sometimes but overall good for a small 4 banger. Smooth ride and comfortable. Handles like a dream. LS needs back up cam hard to see and judge distance. As a wholenwould recommend to anyone wanting a good suv for commuter. Towing is a no in ls model LT is best option.

Great Winter Car

by Winter Driver from New York | January 9, 2014

This vehicle has the capacity of an SUV, the comfort and ride quality of a luxury vehicle. This vehicle is exceptional in the snow. It's not without it's shortfalls though. The fuel economy could be better and I wish it would shift to a the high gears a little more rapidly. If you are looking for good value for your money and you don't mind spending a little more on gas, I would recommend this vehicle.

Disappointed

by 'Speedy' from Indianapolis, IN | January 2, 2014

Several friends and I were dead set on purchasing a Chevrolet Equinox in 2014. We were impressed with the vehicle with one critical exception. We were very disappointed with the INTERIOR COLOR SELECTIONS. Who wants a DARK car interior. Chevrolet needs better market research. Where are the tan, light gray, chamois or creme interior choices. Sorry, but we selected something else based solely on the interior color.

Great overall SUV

by Caska from Lake Bridge, LA | January 1, 2014

The Chevy Equinox is the best I love everything on it especially how it drives gets me the greatest performance bought a four cylinder reasons because wanted more better fuel economy gets over 32 mpg very happy not paying more on filling up. Has all the nice features to it there is plenty of backseat room for 3 passengers enough room for support. Great handling smooth engine power (4 cylinder) effortlessly acceleration. Electronics are excellent I'm a 6'4'' person headroom is plus with a sunroof that was added no problem getting in or out great SUV machine...Quality has changed so much on these love my SUV so much power for a little crossover. Reasonably affordable highly recommend purchasing a Equinox. I own and drove a 2005 Malibu compared to what I am driving now the Equinox isn't nothing like an closed to be 9 year old car after years ago this new car has definitely grown from first early model of that year first introduced. Have a bigger family I'm a uncle, grandfather, stepfather, father in law whole family has been getting in it everybody loves he Equinox on loaded everything all the bells and whistles includes a navigation/Bluetooth like a living room on wheels really!!!Really comfortable ever.