2015 Chevrolet Equinox

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great SUV

by pcrow from Calgary Alberta | April 15, 2016

Had my 2011 for years. Winter tires greatly improve overall driving, better than AWD. Was in a high speed collision with an F250, 16000.00 damage to our equinox. Everyone unhurt and safe, drove it home. Just purchased a new Equinox. Very Happy with this vehicle.

Equinox

by Grace is how I survive from OKC,OK | March 16, 2016

Great ride, roomy interior, lots of features. I enjoy driving this SUV. I test drove many and purchased the Chevy.

Great vehicle

by littlepm from Tazewell, Va | January 5, 2016

Very comfortable, love the way it drives. nice size, love it. Would recommend it highly to anyone looking for a midsize all wheel drive vehicle.

everything but leather

by average joe from wellford, sc | January 3, 2016

after worrying about whether 4 cylinders was enough or not, I am happy to say the 4 is just fine for my purposes. Not to slow, and with the mpg, it's worth doing without the extra horses.

by jodster from Greece NY | November 4, 2015

I just purchased my 2015 Chevy from Doan Chevy, I absolutely love it. My salesperson Whitney was AWESOME, she worked very hard to assist me to get this car. I love it and do not want to stop driving it. I want to thank her personally for all of her HARD work, she really worked for me to get what I wanted. Jodi

Good car value

by DNicks from Dorset, Vt. | September 14, 2015

This car is a pleasant surprise. We bought the 1LT AWD (because we live in Vermont and you need AWD up here!). I upgraded to the V-6 and we have very nice black/titanium premium cloth seats. Only other options were upgraded stereo, driver info package (great design!) and trailer hitch (unwanted but the car came with it.). All in all a nice package. Blue velvet metallic color is beautiful and we've received several compliments already having had the car only two weeks! Was able to negotiate a fair price about 8 % below so-called "dealer invoice."

Best Car I've Had

by Angel from Gun Barrel City, TX | September 6, 2015

The sales person "Sear" was awesome. He was knowledgable, attentive and friendly. The man who secured the loan was too, I apoligize I don't remember his name. The buying experience was quick, easy and handled very well. The only comment I have further is that when signing the papers the man did not explain things in detail. Otherwise it was a good experience and I feel I purchased a good vehicle that I really wanted.

Nice SUV for the money

by Company car review from San Antonio, TX | August 16, 2015

We love the comfort of this vehicle. Leg room front and back is awesome. Two comments, limited storage capacity due to leg room, too bad the power lift gate option is only available on 2LT...badly needed for working women who store items in rear compartment..

Nice vehicle

by Thumper 1928 from Masury, Ohio | July 26, 2015

4 cylinder engine lacks power to move this mid size suv. Other than that this is a nice vehicle for the prices

Awesome Vehicle

by Me from Honaker, VA | July 8, 2015

We really hadn't planned on buying a new vehicle until I saw the Equinox. Just out of curiosity I decided to check it out and compare it with other similar vehicles. It was head and shoulders above rest and outdid much higher priced SUV's. It has a huge amount of head and leg room. EVEN IN THE BACK SEAT. I'm 6'4" and can ride back there easily. Performance is way better than I expected. Telescoping steering wheel was a clincher for me, being tall. Its beautiful, very economical, awesome stereo, very comfortable. Power lumbar support is great for trips. Very quiet. I highly recommend this vehicle. The only down side is that when both front windows are down it creates an annoying sound. Thats it. After the 2nd test drive, we bought it.