2015 Chevrolet Equinox

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Ride

by Crossover Newbie from Salinas, CA | October 1, 2014

I have had my Equinox for just over a month and love it more each day! This is my first larger vehicle; I have only had sedans previously. I have the LTZ version and it is incredibly comfortable. It rides so smoothly and quietly, whether it's city driving or highway. I love the rear lift gate! In ECO mode it feels like it struggles on hills, but gets great gas mileage, considering its size. I highly recommend this car to people who are unsure of getting a larger vehicle. It's perfect for our family. There's so much rear leg room, that even my very tall family fits with no shortage of room! I love it!

I test drove several cars

by a tough car critic from Mandeville, Louisiana | July 22, 2014

My husband had an accident and we were in the market for a car before we really had time to think about it. I was not excited about starting all over because I really liked my old car - but I find that the Chevy equinox is a great fit for our family. I love the size, the comfort and the roomy interior. I feel very secure on the road and I love the look as well!! This car is a great buy for the price. - It is well designed and smooth. Give this one a try.