Chevrolet's five-seat Equinox crossover SUV is available with either a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine or a 3.6-liter V-6, and both team with a six-speed automatic transmission. Front- or all-wheel drive is available. Competitors include the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Ford Escape. Trim levels in ascending order are the LS, LT and LTZ.
New for 2015
The OnStar communication system adds 4G LTE internet connectivity with a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. A three-month/3-gigabyte data trial is included.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 17-inch alloy wheels; 18- or 19-inch chrome wheels available
- Available power liftgate
- Available power sunroof
- Available heated side mirrors
- Cloth seats; leather available
- Reclining, 60/40-split backseat with fore/aft adjustment
- Available heated front seats
- Available automatic climate control
- Available MyLink entertainment system
- Available dual-screen rear-seat entertainment system
- Available Pioneer premium stereo
Under the Hood
- 182-horsepower, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- Available 301-hp, 3.6-liter V-6
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- OnStar emergency communication system with airbag deployment notification (subscription required)
- Available forward collision warning
- Available lane departure warning
- Available rear park assist
- Available backup camera
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox.