See Also: 2007 Chevrolet HHR

22 city / 30 hwy

Overall

Great car!

by HHR Driver from Pittsburg, Kansas | April 1, 2014

I bought my car brand new in 2007 with only 14 miles on it! The best car I could of ever selected. It drives wonderfully and mpg work really well, because I spend a lot of miles on the highway. It was not primary vehicle when I first bought it. I have started in the last few years putting more miles on it. I have about 75,000 miles on the car now. It is difficult to manage on ice and snow, unless you are driving very slowly. I have not had any major issues with the car.

JUNK

by Car from Nashville Tn | October 3, 2013

WE bought this car at a dealer ship here in Nashville Tn. Sept.2013 drove it one week and it broke down this was a 1 owner car looked like it drove off the show room floor. It had several problems , The cost of repairing it was &2000.00 , A pile of JUNK

Nice!

by Bones from Dover, DE | June 24, 2013

The HHR is good car. Needed some getting use to because the windshield is rather small. Love the sunroof and the automatic car start on the remote key pad. I bought this car with a lot of miles on it but it is still working well. Rides like a 4 cylinder and gets good mileage. Good space inside even though I am 6'4''. Love all the features on the dash. Would recommend this car to others.

My Dream Car!

by Dog Trainer from Orlando, FL | December 29, 2012

I would have picked this car out of the whole car lot, even over the new cars. The appearance is exactly what I wanted. It's important that I can fit dog crates and other supplies for events in the back, and there is as much room as an SUV. The pick-up and gas mileage are okay, though could be better, but it handles well and is comfortable. I've only had it a short time so I can't speak for reliability, but so far I love this car!

Worst chevy I ever own

by blues from Easton Pa | December 2, 2012

Bought new in 2007 good gas mileage decent ride but the worst car I have ever own for a front wheel drive.Very bad in snow would have to drive slow in the snow.Also hard to pull a hill in the snow.Put new tires on rated better for the snow but not much better.Traded the HHR for something better in snow.I was a chevy person but not no more.

Love my HHR

by Old lady from Homestead, Fl | July 24, 2012

I needed a car that is easier to get into than my Saturn was. This is easy to get in and out of and a easy car to drive. I love it.

cool and nice ,chevy style !!!!!!!!!

by old school !!! from texas | February 21, 2012

very nice all around and great mpg would buy again. chevy hit the mark again ! very roomie and cool gages

Very functional

by Gas Mileage from Sioux Falls, SD | January 30, 2012

A couple months with this HHR, and it has been everything I hoped for so far. Extremely reliable, fuel efficient, and capable of hauling my small family and I around easily. In my opinion, Chevy did a fantastic job of providing for all of the needs of the functional consumer in a very consumer friendly price-range.

Nice vehicle for the value

by James-Truck Enthisiast from Clinton, MD | January 2, 2012

I had the 2007 chevy HHR for almost a year, had a very comfortable ride, handled well, good pickup with the 2.4 liter engine with automatic transmission. Good gas mileage, overall, it was pleasant to own, operate. Decided to return to owning a truck.

southern car only

by northener from Marquette, Michigan | October 4, 2011

this car does have lots of room, excellent stereo, comfy seats. Problems with this car: humph, lets get started.... one it does not have A.W.D. what car does not have this now days? !! two it does ride low, comes with high performance rims, making tires more expensive. and the body... warning do not ever EVER lean on car, press on hood, or god forbid you use your hip to shut a door. why? because you will dent the car's body. I know I now have 3 dents in my car! the metal is so flimsy you can bounce it with your finger! 2006-2008 all have re-calls on missing head rail airbags (you can still get them fixed.) wire short some where in the system? power steering is popping on and off. you never know how long it will work from 30 seconds to 10 min. discovered there is a recall in canada only for this? and the rims.... you have to have a sealer applied every time you change out your tires! or you will be fighting low tire pressure const. it does start up no matter how cold. great heater/defrost,

Featured Services for this Chevrolet HHR Panel