See Also: 2011 Chevrolet HHR

See Photos & Videos

Overall

my new old HHR

by pam from mayfield, ky | November 25, 2013

I am enjoying my new, old (2011) HHR. The cruise control is great and I am using it alot. There is alot of information on the dash at the click of a button. I like that and have been using it often.

owner

by markymark from hagerstown md | October 5, 2013

i love my HHR alot i miss it so much i am trying to replace it now , i been shopping for the right deal and when i get it wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee having fun again

Commutation

by Concern Mom from | September 2, 2013

My son try to purchase a 2012 Ford Focus at this Dealership,with salesman he did not know. The salesman Mike was off that my son knew. My son did sign a contract on the 2012 Ford Focus. Stock # CL122532. My son has poor credit because of past medical bills,but The General Manager Randy Goldman did called my son and said they were working on the loan for him. I thought this was great customer service,but I guess a salesman sold the Ford Focus,after the the phone to my son by the General Manager. The salesman who handle the sale with my son never called my son that the Focus was sold. My son did called the salesman he knew,Mike. Mike apologize to my son and is trying to find my son a other nice vehicle,but not a HHR. I hope this will not happen again and I believe this Dealership needs to communicate with each other in the future.

Jury still out

by Winchester Travler from Winchester, KY | July 14, 2013

Hoping to find a late model with better MPG at a good price. The HHR is a well built GM product but not greatly satisfied on fuel economy. I believe that fuel evaporates while vehicle not in use. I KNOW when using E85 fuel that there is a greater amount of fuel loss due to evaporation due to a higher alcohol content. I do like the style and ride of the HHR. Lots of room for both passengers and cargo. Hopefully things concerning fuel economy will work out.

Great car!

by Tommeeee from Richmond, VA | July 11, 2013

I just got home from driving to Illinois from Virginia. The comfort, room, performance, and gas mileage were GREAT. Not only that, I really enjoyed the drive!

second one I've owned

by aacath from Hayward WI | June 1, 2013

Love the storage, the mileage and the driver space. This was my second HHR. What will I do when this one is old? Sure hope someone can come up wit a comparable solution!

don't buy

by krave from | May 26, 2013

ProblemsI Bought Mine Because Of Fuel Economy. After transmission Problems, Ignition Problems, Coolant Problems,Door Problems I Decided It Was Time to Say Goodbye Only To Find Out These Cars Have NO RESALE VALUE.do Yourself A Favor, Stay away

just the car i wanted

by furf from newark ny | April 8, 2013

great car good gas miliage .fits family well with extra room would tell friend to buy one if thats what they were looking for

Very good car

by Cherry from Las Vegas, NV | March 16, 2013

I was referred to Fairway by a neighbor and went to different locations to get different options. Everywhere I went they said NO! Then when I was ready to give up, I thought I’d give Fairway a shot. When I showed up, I was greeted by a very friendly salesman named Fritz. I told him my situation and we went to look at cars he knew I can get without giving me false hope. Then we did our negotiating and back and forth with finance and I was very happy with the end result. They then called me to make sure everything was great and continue to follow up with me now to make sure I have everything I need. Best car buying experience ever!!!!

Just what I was looking for

by Sailorguy from Easton, MD | February 17, 2013

The Chevrolet HHR was just what I was looking for. I work in the marine service industry & needed a vehicle to haul my tools around. As I travel quite a bit to jobs I needed something that got better than the 16- 20 MPG of my previous truck. I was looking at the panel version because of the lack of windows but found that the dark window tint hides my stuff from prying eyes while keeping blind spots to a minimum. Averaging 33 MPG so far is a nice thing considering the price of gas these days. The electric lumbar control is great for those long days in the saddle.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet HHR Panel