2010 Chevrolet Impala

2010 Chevrolet Impala
Available in 3 styles:  2010 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Thank you Adian Mangabang!! Love this car!!!

by AJ from Phoenix, AZ | September 20, 2013

I went to Camelback Ford to see if I had the key to a brand new Ford Focus but I didn't. My plan was to just win a car or walk away with just a free tablet. Well my plan got busted and I could be happier. Adian Mangabang got to know me and then after I thought there wasn't a car on the lot I wanted he found me the perfect vehicle even though it wasn't a Ford. It rides smooth, accelerates great, has good trunk space, and best of all has a gorgeous interior design. Plus it helped that the payments are lower than what I originally said I could afford. Funny thing is I never even thought of buying an Impala. Thanks Adian

What a great used car

by Mouse from Milwaukee WI | August 8, 2013

Purchased a car similar to this from Wilde Toyota in Greenfield WI. Not only is it the most comfortable car I have owned in 45 years, it has the get up and go I wanted in a used car. Please consider Wilde Toyota when looking for a great used car. Leonard Jordan treated me like royalty. Other dealerships I walked away from because as a woman the males think they can pull the wool over your eyes. Not so. They had many cars to choose from, all good clean cars. GO WILDE. Buy a Chevy, Buy AMERICAN!!!!!

Awesome car and experience

by Used car buyer from Rock Island, IL | February 15, 2013

Key Auto Mall and salesman Wayne Weems went above and beyond to be sure I got everything in a car that I wanted! Awesome!

Best car I have owned

by everyday driver from Syracuse,NY | January 20, 2013

I bought the car used in 2010 it was a rental buy back car bought by my dealer at auction. I purchased it sight unseen and I can not complain. Other than routine maintance and wear and tear items I have not had to invest much into the car. I did have the windows tinted and with the dark grey exterior and the dark tinted widows it is sharp.

smoothest car ive ever driven

by car lover from buffalo, ny | December 11, 2011

The 2010 impala is such a great vehicle. Its fast yet glides like air. Its comfortable for long drives and just screams professionalism. I especially like the redesigned body style. It sits up high and gives it a great sporty look.

Nice car

by Sherese ann from Longmont, co | August 17, 2011

I have only owned it for a week but so far I love it. It I is very spacious. It has nice has milage. The flex fuel saves a lot of money. I have no complaints about this car.

2008LTZRefined,Dependable,Stylish yet Conservative

by GMJockey55 from North Eastern USA | May 21, 2011

As per some comments re: no letters on shift bezel when equiped with front bucket seats. THE LETTERS P R N D and L are present within the instrument cluster just above the steering column. The LTZ model with the 3.9L V6 is a great engine for the LTZ although the 5.3L V8 should have been offered as an option when the SS trim option was discontinued. The Impala is in need of refining for its the oldest model that hasn't had a face-lift in years. The 4-spd auto tranny is a perfect example of the Impala's age. With 2011 being the final year for retail customers to purchase new Impala's, I would remind all Impala owner's; There is a special opt pkg for the 2011 Impala LT. It has a Luxury pkg that add's htd ltr, rear spoiler, sharp alloy's, steering wheel audio & cruise plus blue tooth. The only disappointment with this pkg is the 3.5L comes with it, so if you want the 3.9L the LTZ is still available. For how long,not long enough. This Sdn will be missed by many. As we all know the new GM, we also look forward to the new Impala (Caprice)...... Will the new Malibu be large enough so that Chevrolet can once again have a true full size Sedan. The 2012 model year and forward are many reasons for excitement for GM has so many surprises and new as well as updated models that are begging to be released..... Get your Impala LTZ or LT w/ Lux pkg & add a moonroof. Don't forget to ask about the $5000 GM rebate, not to mention the dealers discount in addition. Now its even more important to get that Impala you've been waiting for. Plus an extra $1000 discount to AARP members. WOW.... Now we are all wishing we qualified for that additional $1000 discount A 2011 LTZ Demo with 2200 mi 10/2010. It is financially the correct time to purchase a new Impala, and no, I am NOT a car dealer or sales person. I truly enjoy automobiles, and helping others. Now comes the difficult questions, what colors (Interior & Exterior) and should we purchase another, for we only have 7 lease pmt's left on our other car..hummm

Smooth Automobile

by Torque fanatic from Ariznona | March 1, 2011

2006 Impala LT2, 3.9L, 17inch wheels, 22-30 mpg-89 octane. I have driven in newer Camrys and Altimas, sport trims. The Impala is in a "different" class than the two mentioned. It is hot where I live-100F plus for 6 months; I get great performance and comfort. The Impala runs like a quarterhorse. Most reviewers don't test at 85 mph with a full load and the AC "on" when it is 110 F or in the mountains. Test drive first, then decide.

Excellent value for the money

by Jim from Lansing, Michigan | February 11, 2011

I have had my Impala LTZ for 10 months and have put on just over 18,000 miles. I primarily drive it to work and during work. I replaced my Cadillac Deville for this car. While it is not a Cadillac, it is a lot of car for the money. The power is more than sufficient and the interior is nicely appointed. The back seat is a little cramped for adults. When we take adults somewhere, we typically use my wife's Cadillac, so that is not a big problem. I have had zero problems with the car to date. I would definitely buy another Impala.

ok for the money

by mitch from ny ny | January 12, 2011

the chevy impala ls stands out as a family car that has some shortcomings that you would think would have not been overlooked to begin with examples as follows #1 large rear blind spots on pillars#2.when putting car into drive reserve etc on the split seat version the gear is not apparent( no letters)#3outside big inside feels small #4 no map pockets on driver seat #5 rear seat dosnt fold down at least on the ls model #6 traction control is always on but seems to get out of the snow better when off plus lousy in the snow for a front wheel drive car #7 and this is a big one defroster controls very confusing cant figure it out for the life of me but i guess they seem to work car feels safe and onstar is the best thing around esp if you get into a accident from those large blind spots summing it up dont buy this car unless you get a really good buy