2014 Chevrolet Impala

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Happy customer

by Jack johnson from Pinellas park fl | July 10, 2014

Very good experience Walter Empey was my sales person .Told me all information on the vehicle. Car was purchased atMaher Chevrolet in St Pete Fl

Impala SS

by Theolaris from Armonk | July 7, 2014

The diehard Chevy fans would pay for a real SS this made down under model is a reminder of what the SS used to be and what it meant.. They were special and the SS logo really meant something! Don't get me wrong the LS3 6.2 Motor and 6 speed work quite well in this full size auto. The brakes are better but fade after hard use the $ 1,700 Gas Guzzler Tax is a real turn off and most likely prevents most buyers from inking the deal. But remember none of the Muscle Cars were easy on fuel. And either is this one. Power is fuel and fuel is power you can get both . The exhaust is sweet the tranny obedient. The handling predictable and good steering feel . Hope they keep making the SS.

Good Choice!

by Car guy in Ohio from Dayton, Ohio | July 7, 2014

I recently purchased an Impala LTZ1. The four cylinder engine has more than enough power and acceleration for around town and highway use. The car has a great look and a sense of style unique in today's market of rolling boxes. I bought the car for the safety rating and have been impressed with it's features and overall functionality. The car is way smarter than I need, but is easy enough to use that I have figured most of the features out. Overall, I am quite satisfied so far

Great Car, Reliable & Spacious!

by BryonB from Chicago, IL | June 28, 2014

I recently purchased the 2LT model and absolutely love the Chevrolet Impala. It's a great car, very spacious interior, front and rear leg room is sufficient. The Chevy My Link technology feature is very nice and easy to use. It rides very smoothly on the highway, gets approximately 29MPG on the highway. The engine is very quiet, which is quite impressive given the size of the vehicle. Spacious trunk space as well. GM did a great job redesigning this vehicle. It's made on the same style as a luxury sedan and has a sporty look, and the best car I've owned. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Bad Start For A New Car

by Ordinary Joe from Pennsylvania | June 27, 2014

I had to return the car to the dealer 3 times during the first 600 miles. The first time was for a fuel pump module which service called "defective and made the car unsafe to drive." Approximately a week later the check engine light went on again. The service agent said it was caused by "a loose gas cap." About 50 miles later the engine light was on again. This time service said it was caused by a "loose fuel line connection." I believe the latter was the base problem from Mile One. I feel uncomfortable with the vehicle because of these situations and I expect the check engine light to pop on at any time.

BEST CAR EVER!!!

by JOSEPH and ROSE from HOPE, AR | June 20, 2014

I cannot say enough about my Chevy Impala 2014. My husband would talk the motor and all of the other technical things when it comes to cars. I’m a female, a wife, a mother, and a student. All I know is my old Chevy Impala was so dependable that it lasted for 10 years. And at the time I traded it in, it was still dependable, and got great gas mileage. The part I love Most is I was never stranded!!!! I am enjoying my new car that has as much leg room in the back as it does for the riders/driver in the front. And of course I am enjoying all of my new features. I’m sold on Chevy for life. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT STAR TREATMENT and A GREAT DEAL!!! ASK FOR: PAUL WILKINS Paul Wilkins Orr Chevrolet Texarkana - YouTube

Big improvement

by Spartoons from Detroit, MI | June 3, 2014

Coming from an older model Cadillac, this car gave me the size I was looking for in a sportier style. The Chevy user interface is great and the auto connection to the phone for Pandora and my music works really well too. 300 hp is great and it rides smoothly.

Definately a head turner

by Car Geek from Sedona, Arizona | May 28, 2014

Had my 2LTZ for only a couple months, no problems yet, car has fabulous curb appeal, night and day improvement from the old IMPALA!!! 19 inch low profile tires definately the way to go, 20s a little stiffer ride. The interior is fabulous, colored piping and stitching on the seats, very euro. For a 3800 LB. front wheel drive car, cornering is quite impressive, as are the brakes. All in all I think Chevy hit a home run! Time will tell on the reliability. So far not a thing I don't like...got all the bells and whistles....great

Best Car EVER!

by Kl42todd from Murray, KY | April 8, 2014

I LOVE my new Impala. Best car Chevrolet has built in years! Rides and drives like a luxury car but has a very affordable price. I would highly recommend the 2014 Chevrolet Impala to any one who is looking for a stylish ride that is roomy and comfortable.

Worth the wait for the new body style!!!!!

by WhiteImpala from Howell, MI | March 24, 2014

So glad to see the Impala change it's blah body style after many years of the same thing. Finally the car doesn't look like a fleet vehicle, in my humble opinion it looks better than the camaro. I have owned my Impala since December, 2 things negative: 1. Handling in the snow requires better tires!!! 2. The headlamps could be more effective. Now that that is out of the way, I must say overall I love my car. I call it the "White Monster" because this baby is big. I am so glad I waited out the two years I did for the body style change, it is a beauty. I get compliments on it wherever I go. It has plenty of room to bus around my parents and boys with comfort and compares in my opinion with the more expensive luxury models such as the Cadillac and the Buick. I have a LT......and feel all the extras that a LTZ comes with is just icing on the cake. Tip: get the V-6.......way underpowered with a V-4. Good job GM, my first new car in 14 years.....I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!