2014 Chevrolet Impala

Starting MSRP

Overall

Rented an Impala

by Dallas from Erie PA | February 4, 2015

I just spent 3 days with an Impala, at first sight I Thought it was very nice. after driving it a short time, I started to really get aggravated with the controls, everything is an Icon very difficult to try to figure out. the cruise control was simply a guessing game. the only thing that had any text was the radio. everything is very small with poor tactile feel. I accidently put the rear window down without knowing I did it, I almost had a heart attack The Buffeting in this car Is 10x worse than anything I have ever experienced in other vehicle. I actually thought the rear tire had Blown out!! it was that bad!! I thought the dash was very difficult to read. I will stay with analog gauges thank you. I would not buy one of these cars.

Mid America Auto sales

by C.D.Blanton from cincinnati , oh | January 14, 2015

Bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala LT at mid America auto sales , was the best car buying experiance I have ever had, Thank you Jeremy Sparks.

HORRIBLE SOUND SYSTEM

by Mr. Q from S/E Florida | December 30, 2014

To date, my only disappointment with my 2LT Impala is the sound (radio/CD) system. I'll be blunt – IT SUCKS! Have no idea why Chevrolet chose to place the rear speakers inside the rear doors – and not where they should have been place – the rear deck.

2014 impala ls 2.5

by Brizzy from waynesburg,ohio | September 25, 2014

very satisfied with the car got it for my wife to drive, the 2.5 moves this large car vey well , even passing on flat roads it have enough to get the job done safely. we are so impressed how quiet this car is, very comfortable to ride in, and we are get 28.3 in a mix of driving .now when changing lane notice a pretty good bling spots so look good, wish we would have gotten the blind spot montering system. but over all great car.

2014 IMPALA

by PROUD IMPALA OWNER from Milwaukee, WI | August 13, 2014

Today marks one year to the day that I bought a 2014 Impala. A year ago I was driving the '08 version. Night and day difference. Recently I had a very kind someone scratch my car and didn't even leave a name! I got a '14 Equinox for about a week to drive around in. A week later upon getting my car back I realized I took for granted the amazing composure, comfort, style, etc. I had missed with this car even in a week! I'm not saying this as a Chevy fan (before buying I test-drove the Accord, Camry, Legacy, and Fusion) but nothing drove, felt, looked, or was styled anything close to the Impala! There are only a couple of knocks that I have on the car but that is based on the way the market is trending. Upon my test drive I couldn't help but notice the huge difference in rear visibility from the '08 to the '14 (rear camera helps a little). As for winter driving (WI) it's not the greatest, but I also don't drive crazy nor plan to go offroading any time soon. Performance I only docked due to having a 4-cylinder as I don't expect to beat anyone of the line anytime soon, but then again I don't need to either! I just love pulling up to those same lights and having people driving the competition's cars stare! Great car! A must have!

As soon as a sat in the seat I wanted it

by Rick from Sayreville, New Jersey | July 29, 2014

I took a vacation in South Carolina and rented a 2014 impala, I said I like this car. Rides smooth, lots of room, front seats can adjust to a good height so your legs are not stretched out, more like a van or suv seat would feel like, chevy finally came out with electronic heat and air controls that have been in Caddys for over 30 years, lots of storage spaces for your stuff, great sounding radio, I do agree the screen for the rear camera is a little hard to see depending on the lighting conditions outside. Great looking car inside and out. Nothing like the 2007 I owned. Plenty of power with the 3.6 at the light and passing, it really moves well. Not sluggish like the 2007 on the highway. the six speed transmission solved that. Smooth big car feel.

Great Looking Car

by Smooth Ride from Warrenton, va | July 24, 2014

The new Chevy Impala looks great, and is very comfortable to drive. I have the LT with the Safety and Convenience Packages which have been wonderful. Unless you want the extra bling that comes with the LTZ, you get more for your money with the LT. I have the 4 cyl engine and it has plenty of get up and go. Averaging 25 miles to the gallon in mixed driving. Love it.

my new ltz impala

by jayzze from ft laud fl | July 14, 2014

the car is really nice especially with all the safety features you can get with it. it rides handles and has more room then my avalon limited i had before. it might be a chevy but you will be pleasantly supprised.

Happy customer

by Jack johnson from Pinellas park fl | July 10, 2014

Very good experience Walter Empey was my sales person .Told me all information on the vehicle. Car was purchased atMaher Chevrolet in St Pete Fl

Impala SS

by Theolaris from Armonk | July 7, 2014

The diehard Chevy fans would pay for a real SS this made down under model is a reminder of what the SS used to be and what it meant.. They were special and the SS logo really meant something! Don't get me wrong the LS3 6.2 Motor and 6 speed work quite well in this full size auto. The brakes are better but fade after hard use the $ 1,700 Gas Guzzler Tax is a real turn off and most likely prevents most buyers from inking the deal. But remember none of the Muscle Cars were easy on fuel. And either is this one. Power is fuel and fuel is power you can get both . The exhaust is sweet the tranny obedient. The handling predictable and good steering feel . Hope they keep making the SS.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Impala