2014 Chevrolet Impala

Starting MSRP

Overall

2014 IMPALA

by PROUD IMPALA OWNER from Milwaukee, WI | August 13, 2014

Today marks one year to the day that I bought a 2014 Impala. A year ago I was driving the '08 version. Night and day difference. Recently I had a very kind someone scratch my car and didn't even leave a name! I got a '14 Equinox for about a week to drive around in. A week later upon getting my car back I realized I took for granted the amazing composure, comfort, style, etc. I had missed with this car even in a week! I'm not saying this as a Chevy fan (before buying I test-drove the Accord, Camry, Legacy, and Fusion) but nothing drove, felt, looked, or was styled anything close to the Impala! There are only a couple of knocks that I have on the car but that is based on the way the market is trending. Upon my test drive I couldn't help but notice the huge difference in rear visibility from the '08 to the '14 (rear camera helps a little). As for winter driving (WI) it's not the greatest, but I also don't drive crazy nor plan to go offroading any time soon. Performance I only docked due to having a 4-cylinder as I don't expect to beat anyone of the line anytime soon, but then again I don't need to either! I just love pulling up to those same lights and having people driving the competition's cars stare! Great car! A must have!

As soon as a sat in the seat I wanted it

by Rick from Sayreville, New Jersey | July 29, 2014

I took a vacation in South Carolina and rented a 2014 impala, I said I like this car. Rides smooth, lots of room, front seats can adjust to a good height so your legs are not stretched out, more like a van or suv seat would feel like, chevy finally came out with electronic heat and air controls that have been in Caddys for over 30 years, lots of storage spaces for your stuff, great sounding radio, I do agree the screen for the rear camera is a little hard to see depending on the lighting conditions outside. Great looking car inside and out. Nothing like the 2007 I owned. Plenty of power with the 3.6 at the light and passing, it really moves well. Not sluggish like the 2007 on the highway. the six speed transmission solved that. Smooth big car feel.

Great Looking Car

by Smooth Ride from Warrenton, va | July 24, 2014

The new Chevy Impala looks great, and is very comfortable to drive. I have the LT with the Safety and Convenience Packages which have been wonderful. Unless you want the extra bling that comes with the LTZ, you get more for your money with the LT. I have the 4 cyl engine and it has plenty of get up and go. Averaging 25 miles to the gallon in mixed driving. Love it.

my new ltz impala

by jayzze from ft laud fl | July 14, 2014

the car is really nice especially with all the safety features you can get with it. it rides handles and has more room then my avalon limited i had before. it might be a chevy but you will be pleasantly supprised.

Happy customer

by Jack johnson from Pinellas park fl | July 10, 2014

Very good experience Walter Empey was my sales person .Told me all information on the vehicle. Car was purchased atMaher Chevrolet in St Pete Fl

Impala SS

by Theolaris from Armonk | July 7, 2014

The diehard Chevy fans would pay for a real SS this made down under model is a reminder of what the SS used to be and what it meant.. They were special and the SS logo really meant something! Don't get me wrong the LS3 6.2 Motor and 6 speed work quite well in this full size auto. The brakes are better but fade after hard use the $ 1,700 Gas Guzzler Tax is a real turn off and most likely prevents most buyers from inking the deal. But remember none of the Muscle Cars were easy on fuel. And either is this one. Power is fuel and fuel is power you can get both . The exhaust is sweet the tranny obedient. The handling predictable and good steering feel . Hope they keep making the SS.

Good Choice!

by Car guy in Ohio from Dayton, Ohio | July 7, 2014

I recently purchased an Impala LTZ1. The four cylinder engine has more than enough power and acceleration for around town and highway use. The car has a great look and a sense of style unique in today's market of rolling boxes. I bought the car for the safety rating and have been impressed with it's features and overall functionality. The car is way smarter than I need, but is easy enough to use that I have figured most of the features out. Overall, I am quite satisfied so far

Great Car, Reliable & Spacious!

by BryonB from Chicago, IL | June 28, 2014

I recently purchased the 2LT model and absolutely love the Chevrolet Impala. It's a great car, very spacious interior, front and rear leg room is sufficient. The Chevy My Link technology feature is very nice and easy to use. It rides very smoothly on the highway, gets approximately 29MPG on the highway. The engine is very quiet, which is quite impressive given the size of the vehicle. Spacious trunk space as well. GM did a great job redesigning this vehicle. It's made on the same style as a luxury sedan and has a sporty look, and the best car I've owned. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Bad Start For A New Car

by Ordinary Joe from Pennsylvania | June 27, 2014

I had to return the car to the dealer 3 times during the first 600 miles. The first time was for a fuel pump module which service called "defective and made the car unsafe to drive." Approximately a week later the check engine light went on again. The service agent said it was caused by "a loose gas cap." About 50 miles later the engine light was on again. This time service said it was caused by a "loose fuel line connection." I believe the latter was the base problem from Mile One. I feel uncomfortable with the vehicle because of these situations and I expect the check engine light to pop on at any time.

BEST CAR EVER!!!

by JOSEPH and ROSE from HOPE, AR | June 20, 2014

I cannot say enough about my Chevy Impala 2014. My husband would talk the motor and all of the other technical things when it comes to cars. I’m a female, a wife, a mother, and a student. All I know is my old Chevy Impala was so dependable that it lasted for 10 years. And at the time I traded it in, it was still dependable, and got great gas mileage. The part I love Most is I was never stranded!!!! I am enjoying my new car that has as much leg room in the back as it does for the riders/driver in the front. And of course I am enjoying all of my new features. I’m sold on Chevy for life. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT STAR TREATMENT and A GREAT DEAL!!! ASK FOR: PAUL WILKINS Paul Wilkins Orr Chevrolet Texarkana - YouTube