2014 Chevrolet Impala

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best Car EVER!

by Kl42todd from Murray, KY | April 8, 2014

I LOVE my new Impala. Best car Chevrolet has built in years! Rides and drives like a luxury car but has a very affordable price. I would highly recommend the 2014 Chevrolet Impala to any one who is looking for a stylish ride that is roomy and comfortable.

Worth the wait for the new body style!!!!!

by WhiteImpala from Howell, MI | March 24, 2014

So glad to see the Impala change it's blah body style after many years of the same thing. Finally the car doesn't look like a fleet vehicle, in my humble opinion it looks better than the camaro. I have owned my Impala since December, 2 things negative: 1. Handling in the snow requires better tires!!! 2. The headlamps could be more effective. Now that that is out of the way, I must say overall I love my car. I call it the "White Monster" because this baby is big. I am so glad I waited out the two years I did for the body style change, it is a beauty. I get compliments on it wherever I go. It has plenty of room to bus around my parents and boys with comfort and compares in my opinion with the more expensive luxury models such as the Cadillac and the Buick. I have a LT......and feel all the extras that a LTZ comes with is just icing on the cake. Tip: get the V-6.......way underpowered with a V-4. Good job GM, my first new car in 14 years.....I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONE

by ZELL from ZELLA AND NAPOLEON JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA | March 24, 2014

THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT RIDE, GLIDES THE COLOR I LOVE THE SALESMEN WAS A GREAT GUY MR. JOHN L. CALCATERRA

New impala surprise

by Dj from Pa | January 26, 2014

I purchased a new 2014 2ltz impala and must say it seems GM did it correctly this time! It is actually a sporty luxury car. I've had three prior impalas and only bought them because they were a relatively cheap full size car I could put miles on for my sales job, but never really liked the car much...... I changed jobs and decided to get a car for "me". I looked around at the avalon the mkz the taurus the a4 and a6 the jetty tdi the fusion the camary and the accords and volvo xc60 etc.... And was surprised to come back to the impala. I actually was inclined to avoid GM out of principle due to the egregious union payoff / bail out with my tax dollars, but must also say I am a value and cost buyer and don't earn enough to make $30-40 k decisions based on politics (I guess getting this product may be getting a bit of my tax dollars back :-(......) all that said this is the best car I've ever owned. Very quiet, great ride, great power, smooth, all the features previously lacking..... Just wish there was no bow tie on it lol ...buy the car.... It's worth it... Now to see if it will hold up over time... I expect it too based on how tight it feels.....I did get bumper to bumper 5/100k extended warranty because it is the first year of a new model just in case.....

Best Service

by New Car Guy from Dallas, TX | January 22, 2014

Very good buying experience. No hidden fees or beating around the bush. Went out of way to work out affordable payments. Very positive car buying experience.

Consider the LT vs LTZ

by Leeford from | January 17, 2014

I opted for a decked out LT over the LTZ. Almost all of the standard high end features on the LTZ are optional on the LT. If you fully deck out the LT, you will save about $6k and only be missing the adaptive cruise control (nice but not worth the price difference to me), some additional chrome, and the led running lights (though all cars now have some form of daytime running lights). I would encourage potential buyers to compare a decked out LT to the LTZ for those who don't need the extra chrome.

Happy Customer

by Otterchick2013 from Washington, IL | January 13, 2014

After loosing our cars and home to the Washington, IL tornado this was the first positive experiance that happened to my Husband and I. We both bought new 2014 Impalas and before had 2 2005 impalas. I feel like I'm floating on the road and everyone who rides in my LTZ loves it. Thank you GM for a superior product.

BEST PURCHASE THAT I EVER MADE

by MASTERPIECE from MILWAUKEE, WI | January 7, 2014

I HAD A 2008 IMPALA WITH 58MILES BUT WAS UNDEICED ABOUT GETTING A NEW CAR BUT WHEN I SEEN THE NEW BODY OF THE 2014 IMPALA I COULDN'T WAIT TILL THEY CAME OUT. IT WAS A MUST HAVE. I LOVE THEY WAY IT DRIVES AS IF IM FLOATING ON CLOUDS, THE STYLE & TEXTURE IS PREFECT. PERFECT IN THE SNOW GREAT ON GAS 21MG IN CITY & 31MG HWY. SINCE I HAD MY 2014 IMPALA PEOPLE JUST STARES, OR ASK IF THEY CAN TAKE A PICTURE IN IT, IN THE MIST OF IT I ALSO GAIN JEALOUSY FOR PEOPLE. OUT OF CHOICES THAT I HAVE MADE THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DECISION EVER.

Uncomfortable Ride in Otherwise Great Car

by Brian19 from Detroit, MI | January 6, 2014

Other than my 1st car when I was 16, I have never not owned/leased a Chevrolet. Blazers, Equinoxes, Malibus, and a Cruze. Starting with my Cruze, I started to get unhappy with the ride comfort, but I chalked that up to it being a smaller, sportier, cheaper car (we got it to have a small car to get around a big city downtown - already had the large SUV). So when it came time to lease a new car, I couldn't wait to get the 2014 Chevy Impala. I loved the look of it and loved all the thinking that went into the interior design and electronic interfaces. All the things I used to complain about GM not getting, they finally seemed to catch onto and correct. It was great. Unfortunately, I let all that apparently blind me to the massive ride stiffness of this car. The 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LTZ that I leased makes you feel every tiny little bump and road imperfection. Also, the engine vibration felt through the steering wheel, frame, and seat gives me headaches even over short drives. This seems to contradict every review out there I read about the Impala having the smoothest ride imaginable, but this has to have one of the worst rides of any car I have ever driven. Including that Cruze. I even took it into the dealership hoping there was something off with the suspension, engine mounts, wheels, etc, but I was told that was normal for the Impala and it felt fine to the GM Good Wrench mechanic that drove it around for an hour. If that's GM's idea of a smooth ride, then I guess it is time to move on to a different car brand. If you don't mind a stiff ride and feeling the mechanics of the car, then the 2014 Chevrolet Impala is a great car. But if you're looking for a comfortable ride for long commutes to work or road trips, I would avoid this car at all costs.

Exciting to look at, to drive and so quite.

by older car lover from Arlington, Texas | December 20, 2013

Impala is back with a true "Impala" as in years long ago! Very quite with great controled ride . The 3.6 V6 has more than enough power (more like the V8's in the last few years) matched with the 6 speed automatic transmission. My first highway trip got 29.4 MPG. No wind noise. Great sound system. Super large trunk . I loved my 2011 Cruze but this Impala is the car we needed to make the the trips from Texas to California several time a year. This car is as nice and much quiter than our 2005 Cadillac STS. I am very happy with the new 2014 Impala LT2.