2015 Chevrolet Impala

Starting MSRP

Overall

Awesome Car

by Ambassador Bates from Fairfield, Al | May 10, 2016

I bough the 2015 chevy impala brand new a month ago. It had 27 miles on it. I absolutely love this car. The power it has i love it. I have the 2LT model which came with the 19 inch wheels, backup camera, remote control start, heated seats, lane departure warning, collision alert, cross traffic alert, leather/suede seats, and hid lights. It a great car for the price. I traded a 2011 cadillac cts for this car and i dont regret it. This impala is fully loaded and my cts was just plain basic and had no features. If you want a full size car the impala is the one for you.

CAN'T LOSE ON THIS ONE

by ChevyChase from South Dakota | April 10, 2016

Mine is the 2015 Impala Limited. It was half the price of the Impala LT. Mine has bucket seats, floor shift, fancy rims, and a 300 horsepower V6. I've been driving cars since the 60's and this is easily the fanciest, most powerful and fuel efficient car I've ever owned. When we were kids, we dreamed of having a car with buckets and floor shift, fancy rims, and a 300 horse engine. Back then, they only got 10 mpg though!

Big Bang for Fair Buck...

by Coupe Guy from Romeoville, Il | March 15, 2016

First off allow me to say this is my First sedan.....EVER!! I've been a coupe guy (hence the name) since ever. And as a coupe guy I love them for their nimble abilities, quick bursts of speed and most importantly, Handling!! But this beast of a ride is quite the set of wheels! Firstly it has an very sporty, stylish, aggressive yet smooth look. For a guy that likes cars for their looks this one wins for me. But at the same time it has a luxury feel to it as well, now I'll be honest I am NOT a luxury car person... No disrespect for those whom like and prefer that, but again I came from a smaller background for cars and I'm into the harder, stiffer, meaner looks for cars in an out. Secondly, should you be one of the few whose gotten the 305hp ride, be weary my friends it has A lot of bite!! Just giving it a little bit of gas will give it quite a bit of go!! Now if you're on the highway and decide to give it "Real Gas"... brace yourselves!!! Thirdly with all the horses it pushes the car rides smoothly and with ease handling all that go!! It is impressive as a sedan playing coupe to me lol!! Gets up like a couple, smooth sailing like a comfy luxury sedan. Best marriage to car so far! Lastly and importantly the sticker tag.. I bought a '15 Black lt model. It has Lots of things going for it on the inside. No leather, but a knock off cloth/leather type combo. A gorgeous dash fit to the driver and a screen that isn't overpowering or bulky. For most of what it has (at least for the lt model) you would Easily assume to pay at least $40k or more...but No!! Now I'm not sure how much it is for a '16 model and what differences it may have from a year ago, but Still!! I'm new to the sedan world, I've only liked a handful over these pass few years and this one was worth the transition for me, I still feel as though I have a ride that can get from A to B with a lil authority!! If you looking for a good combo ride and aren't feeling like and "old guy" yet lol...this'll do!! Or hey if you are an older guy but still likes a lil pep in your step, be sure to check this girl out!

4th new Impala in 12 years

by ZakImpala from Pittsburgh, PA | February 21, 2016

My new Chevy history is one of very reliable cars: a '95 Cavalier, a 2000 Malibu, then as we were expecting our 3rd daughter, it was time for our 6-passenger '03 Impala. A very reliable car.Then I got the '08 Impala SS. Wow, what a beast! But still needing a 6 passenger, I also bought an '08 Impala with the small V-6. Excellent in the snow compared to the SS with all that torque.I traded the SS for a GMC Terrain. Bought the wife a 2012 Cruze, but I wanted the new Impala, so I got rid of the SUV for a new 2015 Impala. Lots of power when I need it with 305 HP, but better in the snow than the SS was. It has a very nice ride, very quiet, and not an LTZ but still loaded up very nice with all the options I need. Very good-sounding stereo, but very confusing to program. After 3000 miles I still haven't figured out how to program it. I am not going to renew the OnStar when the complimentary subscription expires because it is too expensive for all I use it. But other than that, I would take this over most any car i have ever owned. The mileage is 12 to 14 MPG city (Pittsburgh). I've never taken it on a road trip to Fla. yet, so I can't give a highway MPG review. Steering wheel controls for stereo are very convenient. The backup camera is VERY accurate and it has spoiled me! Of course, Chevy's remote start guarantees a nice warm car in the cold PGH weather. The color called Autumn Bronze Metallic is very beautiful on a sunny day. I would recommend this car to anybody. Powerful, roomy, and all gauges and controls easily accessible.

by Ken from Hollister, CA | February 15, 2016

I had this car for only a month than I got into a wreck. Let me say this car can handle itself. Air bags are reliable and everyone came out unharmed. Definitely getting another one.

luxury at a bargain

by superman from ohio | February 2, 2016

I bought the 2015 Impala LTZ 2 model. It is my weekend cruise and is quite comfortable. I'm 6' 1" and it is roomy enough for me. The ride is very nice and quite. Having all the options just makes it a joy to drive. Got a great car at a great price, couldn't be happier!

Great Car!

by Toreso from Denver, CO | January 20, 2016

Since I travel a great deal in my work, I found myself renting a variety of different vehicles. Several times I have had the opportunity to drive a Chevrolet Impala, the 2014 and the 2015. After some thought, I settled on a 2015 Chevy Impala. It is the first Chevy I have ever owned. It has the big engine and most of the bells and whistles. Although not the Impala of the 70's I remember our neighbors having, it was a real surprise. It is roomy, handles well and performs very well on the road. The trunk is very nice sized and although the back seat room is not like the old Impalas, it has enough room to travel with comfort. The instrumentation is very well laid out and I light the added lighting they have place in it around the door handles and other areas. A bit dim with the LEDS, it still provides enough light for working in low light and not bothering the driver. The ride is very smooth and the interior sound levels on the highway or in town are low. Frankly, I was surprised.

Love this car!

by Dan the tax man from Morganton, NC | January 19, 2016

After all the price haggling was finished, I drove off with a great car at a reasonable price. The technology in this Impala may be expected in a car costing much more. It is fun learning what is available and I hope to master all of it's functions soon. The Impala offers a very smooth ride, is stylish, and has the power one might expect from an 8-cylinder engine even though this is a 6-cylinder model. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and hope to keep this car for many years.

Nice car, great styling and comfortable

by Car Guy from Kansas City Mo. | January 12, 2016

This car is mechanically the same as the Buick LaCross witch I rented for one week last summer. I really wanted one after I had to turn the rental back. I found the Impala redesigned in 2014 as a class act and for less $. The 6 speed automatic always has a gear for a given situation. My 2LT V6 gets the same MPG highway as my 4 cylinder compact SUV (29 MPG). The only feature I miss is the lack of a backup camera, that requires the LTZ model.

Impressive Impala

by Chevy Man from Montgomery, AL | January 3, 2016

I am very impressed by the improvements that GM has made to the Chevrolet Impala from the totally new body concept to its engine performance. I purchased my car in November 2014 after comparing it to the Nissan Maxima and Hyundai Genesis. In my opinion, the Impala surpasses all vehicles in it's class. My car was recently determined a total loss after a traffic accident and I chose to replace it with another Impala. I am proud to own this car!! I have the LTZ trim with all options and I become more impressed each day with this car.